Needs

Regret is my biggest fear

Ryujin's pov

I woke up and went directly to my sister's bedroom to wake her up. She was still sleeping curled in her sheets. I pulled the blanket as she complained. "Unnie.. Ahhhhh" she whined. "Its already 8 00 am. When are you going to get up?" She was so lazy doing her own work.    " Yuna get up I am leaving" I shouted. I went to get ready for school. I went to school by walk as it was not that far. I went directly to my class. I was almost late and then the bell rang. The teacher distributed the papers. the paper was hard. I tried to do every bit of the paper. My exam was not so good. The bell rang as the teacher collected all the papers I left out a sigh and cared less about my marks. I left the class and was walking to the gate from the school ground. I heard a voice "hey captain" it was Lia. I waved at her "Hello Lia" I guessed what she wanted. "I wanted to talk to you" she figured what to say. I raised my eyebrow "what is it?" I was not sure what she wanted this time. She played with her fingers "it's about Yeji. I am hoping you guys to be friends after I leave, and also I wanted to say a secret if you will keep it a secret." I wanted to know since it was about yeji. I asked her " what is the secret? " she looked into my eyes "she had a crush on you". She continued "but she was not sure with her feelings". my mind went blank. "What?. She liked me?" As my voice raised being shocked and frozen. Lia turned her head here and there seeing if Yeji was around. "I don't know if she still likes you but I just told it to you since i want you together. She will never speak her mind unless you are friends with her". I stood there did not know what to say. I saw Yeji waking towards us from far away. Lia saw Yeji and acted as we were not taking about her. I looked into Yeji's cat eyes. They were beautiful. I wanted to be her crush once again. "Hi" she said is a soft voice. Before anyone could answer I spoke "helo" I realized my voice was exiting and I tried to lower my voice. Lia looked at me and Yeji as if she was admiring us as a couple. "Are you guys hanging out with out me?" Yeji said leaving a pout on her lips . She was cute. She was hot. She was kind. I started liking everything about her. "No, we were not talking about hanging out". I said. She held Lia's hand and said "she is my best friend don't try to steal her" I know she was kidding. She let out a giggle as I made a confused face. "I won't" I said. " Are you willing to come with us" Lia firmly spoke. I looked at Yeji before answering. She has a cold face. "I have training" I had no better reason than that. Lia got a sad smile on her face. Yeji looked at me as if she was thinking I was rude. "I am sorry. I will treat you guys next time". I turned facing Lia avoiding eye contact with Yeji. Lia held Yeji's hand tightly. "Okay! But before I leave". "Surely then" I said before taking a step backwards to go to the locker room to get changed as I remember about my practice. I went to the locker room no one was there so I just pulled my off without even closing the door or turning the curtains.

Yeji's pov

Lia offered Ryujin to join but she left for her training. "Can you give this to Ryujin?" Lia said placing a box of chocolate in my hand. "Woah... Why did you bought this?" I was surprised at Lia's actions. Lia smirked "just give it to her. You know where are the locker rooms right?" " I know" I said annoyingly. I started walking to the locker room, the door was open so I thought no one was there or she has already changed. I did not care much and just went inside. I saw Ryujin. She was facing the lockers. She just had a bra.