The Caveman

Sunbaenim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Si Eon pointed out how it would benefit both of us. And seeing how your last single didn’t exactly work out, I think I can be of help, sunbae.”

Jihoon’s face turned red when the petite lady mentioned his latest single. It struck a nerve because it’s true; it’s a failure and worse, he’s become the nation’s laughingstock because of it.

What hurt more is that it came from a hoobae who’s regarded as a more serious musician than him. In fact, this nagging feeling of inferiority led him to give in to Si Eon’s request. It made him feel a little better knowing that a sought after musician wanted to collaborate with him.

Or so he thought.

The princess clearly had other ideas. She didn’t even hide her disgust at even the slightest possibility of working with him. But he won’t back down. He didn’t want anyone to see his disappointment so he playfully waved goodbye when she said she’s leaving; but in reality, he was a little thrilled with the idea of working with a young, quirky artist like Jieun. Yes, she’s annoying, but he had to admit that he became a bit of a fan of her work. When he was in the military, the base used Good Day as their wake up call. It made his day seem a little brighter in a way.

It made him think why they hate each other so much. He saw himself as a generally well-loved guy, but when it comes to Jieun, it’s like an allergic reaction or like two magnets with opposite poles, making it impossible for them to stay within 3 meters of each other without fighting.

He can’t really remember when it started but he just knew something was off with how she called him sunbae so sweetly when the cameras were rolling, but either called him Jihoon or didn’t use his name at all when she had to talk to him in private. She was cute little kid in 2009 when she debuted, but now she’s this princess who’s got the charts and a battalion of Uaenas at the palm of her hands. Add to that one of his closest pals, Si Eon. He can’t wrap his head around their brother-sister relationship.

How can Si Eon stand such a brat?

Speaking o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter