Chapter 7 – peacemaker

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THREE DAY LATER

KIM APARTMENT

 

“No! No way!” Taeyeon said firmly.

“Please, this time only” Jiwoong said try to begging.

“Why should I do that? It's your problem, that you promised him. Not me!” Taeyeon replied furiously.

“Hey, what happen? Why quarrel this morning?” Mrs. Kim asked when she come out from her room.

“It’s oppa fault,” Taeyeon complain.

“Jiwoong, what happen?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

“I just told her to go out to have dinner with Yihan hyung” Jiwoong replied gently.

“So?” Mrs. Kim asked confused.

“Omma, why should I go? I don’t want to have dinner with him” Taeyeon replied firmly.

“What? It just a dinner” Mrs. Kim said try to calm down the situation.

“Omma, you don’t understand here.” Taeyeon replied while shakes her head.

“Why these noises?” suddenly Hayeon asked after come out from the room.

“You shut up!” Jiwoong said firmly.

Hayeon is frowning when Jiwoong said that.

“What I’m doing? I just asking” Hayeon said felt with Jiwoong words toward her.

“He asks me to have dinner with Yihan oppa” Taeyeon tell the truth to Hayeon.

“What? Now he wants to have a dinner? Then, what next? engaged?” Hayeon asked sarcastically.

“Is he bothering you? No isn't it? So shut up,” Jiwoong replied firmly.

“Why do I have to shut up? He's bothering my sister!” Hayeon said to defend Taeyeon.

“Argh…I don’t understand both of you. So…stubborn! I'm out to the café! We're not finished yet!” Jiwoong said while he points his finger to Taeyeon.

After that, Jiwoong just went out without having a breakfast.

Mrs. Kim sighs deeply after Jiwoong leave the house.

“Hurm… you two…why you fight with him? It’s your oppa” Mrs. Kim said softly.

“He is stubborn. He knew we didn’t like it but he insisted” Taeyeon replied.

“Yeah ... if we’re keeps listening to him ... it's not fair to us,” Hayeon said to support Taeyeon.

“I know ... but he knows what to do. After all, he just asked you for a dinner. Yihan, he helped our family a lot,” Mrs. Kim said try to persuade.

“We know that but that's not a ticket for him to bother unnie...” Hayeon replied.

“Arasso…arasso… just enough. Go get ready. I’ll prepare breakfast for us,” Mrs. Kim said try not to argue with her daughters.

 

 

 

KOREA NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ARTS

AT CAFÉ

 

“Hey, what’s wrong with her?” Donghan asked when he saw Hayeon gloomy face.

“Don’t ask. We don’t know either” Vivian replied.

“I think something happen this morning,” Yein said while look at Hayeon.

“Hey, why don’t you try to ask her?” Vivian asked Donghan.

“Me? No way. Look at her face. I might get hit” Donghan said to refused.

“What about you?” Vivian asked Yein.

“You think I can?” Yein asked unsure.

“Just go…” Vivian said while push Yein.

“Ha…” Yein call Hayeon name but disturbed when Jiyong suddenly came to their table.

“What with that face?” Jiyong asked while he put a sandwich in front of Hayeon.

Hayeon startled when he saw Jiyong is sitting in front of her. She turn to look at her friends, they were also surprised to see their lecturer there.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw the startled faces of them all.

“Mr. Kwon…” Hayeon said stuttered.

“What happen? You look different today. Usually, you're the most talkative person in my class” Jiyong said teasingly.

Hayeon feel embarrassed after Jiyong mention that.

“Did something happen?” Jiyong continue asked.

Hayeon look at Jiyong face and she can see his concern while asking her condition.

“Don't get me wrong, I'm just asking if you have any problems. After all, you're Jiwoong’s younger sister. Maybe I can help, if you need me to help.” Jiyong continue try to explain his intention.

“Yeah, right! You're oppa friend! Can you advise him not to interfere in the life of her sisters? It's such annoying brother...” Hayeon suddenly blurt out her angered.

Jiyong smiles before he says

“What did he do for your good…”

Hayeon scoff softly while she’s rolling her eyes.

“Yeah, for our good by telling us to go out with people we don't like” Hayeon replied sarcastically.

Jiyong started to feel weird with Hayeon's words.

“What do you mean?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“He asked Taeyeon unnie to have dinner with his friend. Taeyeon unnie don't want to go, but he insisted!” Hayeon replied furiously.

Jiyong stunned after he heard that.

 

Jiyong POV

“Ouh… so... this is the reason...”

 

“I know you're angry, but this is their thing. You don't have to interfere in this. Your job is to study. Focus on your dreams. Their thing let them finish. They are adults and know what to do.”Jiyong said softly.

“…but, Mr. Kwon… she’s my unnie” Hayeon replied with sad.

“I know you love her. But, this will not end if you interfere. After all, if Jiwoong insisted, it's still up to your unnie to decide. Don't worry, she's grown up and knows what's good and bad for her.” Jiyong said with smiles.

Hayeon was relieved after hearing Jiyong's words. For her, what Jiyong said was true. She as a little sister just needs to be supportive.

“Thank you, Mr. Kwon” Haeyeon said with smiles.

“Do not be sad. I don't like you to keep silent, because I have no one to get punish.” Jiyong replied jokingly.

Hayeon smiles awkwardly after Jiyong said that.

“Here, eat this sandwich. Don’t forget to submit your report next week,” Jiyong continue before he leaves the table.

Hayeon friends approaching her after Jiyong left the table.

“Yah! What just happen?” Yein asked curiously.

“Did he really talking to you?” Vivian asked surprised.

“Hey, what happen?” Donghan asked curiously.

Meanwhile, Hayeon just smiled as she hugged the sandwich that Jiyong gave her.

“I think Mr. Kwon is the coolest person,” Hayeon said while smiles widely.

“I think next semester we will also enlist into Mr. Kwon class again...,” Yein said while look at Hayeon.

Donghan just shake his head meanwhile Vivian just smiling.

 

 

 

PLAYGROUND NEARBY THE APARTMENT

 

That evening, Taeyeon took Zero for a walk after getting tired of coming home from work. While she was playing with Zero, suddenly his rope came loose and Zero ran away from her.

“Zerooo… wait for me,” Taeyeon shouts while she chases the dog.

However, Zero just ran non-stop until someone approached him and grabbed him. Taeyeon feel relief after someone catching Zero for her.

“Ouh, thank you… thanks you so much,” Taeyeon said with breathless after a tiring chase Zero.

“It's not a big deal, you should tie him tight if you don't want to get tired,” Jiyong said while holding Zero in his hands.

Taeyeon stunned when she saw Jiyong is standing in front of her. Jiyong smiles after he saw Taeyeon face.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked while she suspects Jiyong is following her.

“This public place. So... I come for jogging...” Jiyong replied hesitated.

Taeyeon just realized that Jiyong was wearing sports clothes and she frowned for misunderstanding with Jiyong.

“Zero, come here” Taeyeon said try to cover her ashamed.

Jiyong smiles before he gives Zero to Taeyeon.

“So… TY… for Taeyeon, huh?” Jiyong asked while smiling.

At first, Jiyong only intended to refresh his body with sports. However, luck was on his side when he saw Taeyeon in the park chasing Zero. Jiyong took the opportunity to meet her.

“Erm… GD for Jiyong? How can that related?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Ji – G, Yong – Dragon… shortly as GD” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Taeyeon smirks after he said that.

“It's been a while, right? How come we never meet each other?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Perhaps, I rarely come out from the house” Taeyeon replied while she tied Zero to his rope.

“…but, gladly I meet Jiwoong” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Here, your cookies” Taeyeon said while she give Zero his foods.

Jiyong saw Taeyeon's awkwardness after meeting him. He then bravely ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter