Chapter 39 – together again

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY

AARHUS

 

Taeyeon wake up that morning without planning anything. She just lay on the bed lazily while looking at her phone. She scrolls her old post on social media until she saw her old post about Aarhus.

“Ah… I have to visit that museum again…” Taeyeon mutter while scrolling her social media.

Afterward, she takes her diary and jot down her list in there.

“I should enjoy this day…” Taeyeon mutter while writing her diary.

Suddenly, she hears the doorbell rang. Taeyeon frown before she went to open the door. After she open the door, she saw the chalet staff bring her breakfast.

“Hurm… I’m sorry… I didn’t order the breakfast…” Taeyeon said with confused.

“Ouh… but they said this breakfast is for this room... and it's already paid for this.” The staff replied.

“Ouh… okay… thank you…” Taeyeon said before the staff leaves the room.

Taeyeon stares at the breakfast with strange feelings but then she just take the breakfast and enjoying the foods.

 

 

 

AROS (AARHUS ART MUSEUM)

 

Taeyeon is walking inside the museum silently. She stares at the art while taking a picture for her collections. She continues her walks until she reaches the rainbow skywalk on the top of the museum building. She's standing there while looking at the scenery from the top. Her mind starts to remember her memory with Jiyong at there before. Taeyeon sigh deeply before she moves away from there.

 

Taeyeon POV

“I shouldn't come here if I want to move on from him...”

 

 

 

 

THE INFINITE BRIDGE

 

After the museum, Taeyeon decided to go the place that she didn't visit before. When she's arrive at the bridge, she smiles widely when she saw the sea. She takes a lot of pictures of the sea scenery before she decided to seat on the edge of the bridge while enjoying the scenery alone.

“I shouldn't come here alone... but I like this...” Taeyeon mutter while smiling.

After that, she takes out her diary from the bag. She looks at the sea before she starts to writing in her diary.

For a moment, Taeyeon is already in her mood writing her diary there. She keeps ignoring its surroundings until someone comes and then sitting nearby her. At first, Taeyeon didn't feel the presence of the person until he clear his throat.

“Ehem…” the person make some noise.

Taeyeon lift her head from the diary before she turns and then saw someone that she knows is sitting there, looking at her with his smiles.

“This place is nice…” Jiyong said while looking at the sea.

Taeyeon stunned after she saw Jiyong presence.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

Jiyong smiles before he moves his seat to get close to her.

“I’m looking for someone…” Jiyong replied jokingly.

Taeyeon look at him with mixed feelings. Then, she keeps her diary back into her bag before she get up and walks away from there.

Jiyong startled when Taeyeon just leave him there. He went to chase her afterward.

“Taeyeon…”Jiyong call her name.

However, Taeyeon just ignore him and continue her steps.

“Tae…” Jiyong said but this time he grab Taeyeon arm.

“WHAT?” Taeyeon asked firmly after Jiyong stop her steps.

“Tae, please… we need to talk…” Jiyong said gently try to persuade her.

“I have nothing to say…” Taeyeon replied while try to release her arm from Jiyong.

“Taeyeon… please…” Jiyong said softly try to make her heart soft for him.

“Let go my arm…” Taeyeon replied with firm while stares at him furiously.

Jiyong feel uneasy after he saw Taeyeon face. He then releases her arm, but then Taeyeon continue her steps to walk away from there. Jiyong continue to chase her until they arrive at the public transportation transit. While waiting for the bus, Jiyong try to approach Taeyeon again, but Taeyeon keep avoiding him until the bus arrive.

 

 

 

 

In the bus, Jiyong is sitting behind Taeyeon silently. He knew that Taeyeon still surprised and mad with his presence and he decided to give her time before he can talk to her. Meanwhile, on Taeyeon side, she felt uneasy after she saw Jiyong there. At first, she's really surprised to saw Jiyong but at the same time she felt uneasy, because the reasons she went there just to getting away from him.

Taeyeon look outside the window but her mind is thinking of Jiyong that sitting behind her.

 

Taeyeon POV

“How he know I’m here? Did omma tell him? ”

 

Suddenly, she’s remember Tiffany has texted her that morning, asked about her chalet and where she wants to visit that day.

“Argh… Fany!” Taeyeon mutter slowly.

Jiyong that sitting behind her just stares at her silently.

 

Jiyong POV

“Tae, what should I do?”

 

After that, they arrive at the destination. Taeyeon get off from the bus followed by Jiyong. Taeyeon keep take a glance behind her, and she saw Jiyong still following her silently. Taeyeon sigh before she speeds up her steps but Jiyong aware about it also speed his step to chase her.

Taeyeon stop at the nearby café to fulfill her stomach, so do Jiyong. However, both of them sat at the different table, but Jiyong choose to seat in front of her table. Taeyeon continue ignoring his presence, but Jiyong keep looking at her with some hope that she want to talk with him.

After finish eating, when Jiyong is about to pay, the waiter said that they only accept the cash when Jiyong give him his card.

“I’m sorry, sir. We just accept cash.” The waiter said.

“But, I don't have enough cash right now...” Jiyong replied with uneasy tone.

“Sorry, sir… we really didn’t accept the card” the waiter said.

Jiyong look inside his wallet before he went to look inside his backpack.

Suddenly, Taeyeon put some cash on the table to pay for him. Jiyong stunned for a while before he smiles.

“You don't have to pay back...” Taeyeon said before she leaves the café.

Jiyong after he saw Taeyeon left, he rashly made a payment before he went to chase her again.

“Thank you…” Jiyong said after him walking beside her.

Taeyeon just nodded before continue her walking. Jiyong smiles widely while walking beside her. Along the way, no one is talking. Taeyeon sometime secretly take a glance at Jiyong but what she saw just his smiling. In the end, she also smiles after she saw Jiyong happy face.

 

 

 

Few minutes later, both of them arrive at the chalet where Taeyeon stayed. Taeyeon continue her steps to her room, but she stops after she noticed Jiyong also follow her.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Send you to the room…” Jiyong replied hesitated.

Taeyeon frown and then she asks

“Where did you stay here?”

Jiyong hesitated for a while before he says

“I don’t know… perhaps some place that accepts my card...”

“Don’t you prepare more cash for this vacation?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“I’m not here for vacation…” Jiyong replied while stares at Taeyeon eyes.

Taeyeon feel uneasy after Jiyong stares at her like that.

“Tae… please… I need to talk with you…” Jiyong said softly try to persuade her.

Taeyeon look at him for a while before she says

“We can talk in the room…”

Jiyong smiles after she said that.

“Thank you…” Jiyong said happily.

“Just talk what you want and then leave…” Taeyeon replied with firm.

Jiyong nodded while smiling.

After that, both of them went to the room together.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon open the door and then enter the room, following by Jiyong.

“Nice room…” Jiyong said while look inside the room.

“Cut it short… So… what do you want to talk?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong sigh but then he says

“I need to use a bathroom...”

Then, he went to the bathroom and leave Taeyeon there.

Taeyeon look at him weirdly while shake her head slowly. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter