Chapter 25 – difficulty to them

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A WEEK LATER

KIM APARTMENT

 

After coming back from Busan, Taeyeon can feel the different in her house. Jiwoong keep busy at his café, meanwhile Hayeon still avoiding from her. She knew there is something happen, and then she decided to ask Mrs. Kim.

“Omma…” Taeyeon call her omma after enter Mrs. Kim room.

“Oh, it’s you…” Mrs. Kim replied while her hand is busy fold the cloths.

“Can we talk?” Taeyeon asked before her seat on the bed.

“Sure, dear. What is it?” Mrs. Kim asked with smiles.

“Did oppa have any trouble lately?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Mrs. Kim stop her action before she sigh deeply. Taeyeon suddenly saw her omma worried face.

“Omma…” Taeyeon call her omma softly.

“I don't know how to tell you, but... I know he had a problem, even he didn't tell me...” Mrs. Kim said with worried.

Taeyeon stares at her omma face after she said that.

“He didn’t tell you anything?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Mrs. Kim shakes her head to answer her.

“Why don’t you ask him? He looks so miserable lately,” Mrs. Kim replied before she held Taeyeon hand.

“Something happen to his café... perhaps?” Taeyeon asked try to guess.

“I think so... but how can we help him if he didn't tell us the problem?” Mrs. Kim asked back while frowning.

Taeyeon silent for a while after her omma asked that.

 

Taeyeon POV

“It is related to me? Oppa never hide anything from omma. Why he had to keep bear it alone?”

 

“One more thing…I really curious about it lately…” suddenly Mrs. Kim said.

“What?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“What happen with you and Hayeon?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

Taeyeon frown before she shakes he head.

“I don’t know, omma. She’s behaving oddly,” Taeyeon replied.

“I know…that’s why I’m asking you. Did you do anything to her? I feel weird when she kept coming to sleep with me when you're home. Even though, I don't mind about that but still... weird...” Mrs. Kim blurts out it honestly.

Taeyeon feel uneasy after her omma mention about that.

“I’m not sure…” Taeyeon replied hesitated.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Did she already found out something about me and Jiyong?”

 

“Tae, please… help me. I feel awful to see my kids behave like this... I'm not happy with that...” Mrs. Kim said with sad.

Taeyeon move to get close to her omma. Then, she hugs her shoulder and then says

“Don’t worry, omma. I’ll try to talk with them…” Taeyeon replied try to comfort her omma.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Now what should I do?”

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon in the living room after Hayeon come back from the campus. She saw Hayeon just walks pass her without greeting her as usual. Taeyeon feel uneasy but at the same time, she felt sad when Hayeon start to ignore her. Then, she decided to talk with Hayeon and ask her why she behaved like that to her.

“Hi” Taeyeon greet after she enter the room.

“Hmmm…” Hayeon replied but her eyes on her phone.

“How’s study?” Taeyeon asked to start the conversation.

“Fine” Hayeon replied shortly.

Taeyeon slowly went to seat on the bed while her eyes on Hayeon that sitting on the chair.

“Did you have something to talk to me?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Hayeon lift her head from the phone after Taeyeon asked that.

“Nope” Hayeon replied before she continues stares on her phone.

“Did I do something make you mad?” Taeyeon asked carefully.

Hayeon lift her head again from the phone before she sigh deeply.

“Did you?” Hayeon asked her back.

Taeyeon frown after Hayeon asked back.

“Did I hurt you or something I do?” Taeyeon asked again curiously.

“You think?” Hayeon replied by asking her back.

“Okay, I don't know why you behave to me like this... but if I have do make you hurt, I'm sorry...” Taeyeon said to apologies.

Hayeon stares at her for a while and then she firmly asks

“Don't you have anything to tell me? Something that you do behind me?”

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked confused.

Hayeon sigh deeply before she says

“You know what? I think I can't understand you anymore. I don't know why you're doing that. So, just do whatever you want to do... don't bother me anymore.”

After she said that, Hayeon went out from the room and leave Taeyeon alone. Meanwhile, Taeyeon in the room burst into tears after she heard Hayeon words.

 

 

 

APARTMENT PLAYGROUND

 

That evening, Taeyeon was daydreaming alone in a cradle after she took Zero out for a walk. Out of nowhere, someone handed out an ice cream in front her. Taeyeon lift her head, and then she saw Jiyong is standing there while smiling widely.

Taeyeon smiles before she takes the ice cream from his hand.

“What’s with that face?” Jiyong asked before his seat on the cradle beside her.

Taeyeon sigh before she eats the ice cream.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Jiyong asked while he stares at her.

“Nothing… just…” Taeyeon didn’t finish her words.

Jiyong feel uneasy when Taeyeon behave like that. He then, tries to cheer up Taeyeon by playing with Zero.

“Zero, come here…” Jiyong call the dog.

Zero acted actively after Jiyong played with him. Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Zero plays with Jiyong.

“Zero, do you like me? Huh?” Jiyong asked while he lifts Zero.

“Yah! Are you trying to take him from me?” Taeyeon asked jokingly.

“If Zero wants, I don’t mind…” Jiyong replied teasingly.

“Zero, come here…” Taeyeon said while she takes Zero from Jiyong.

Jiyong chuckles before he passes Zero to Taeyeon. After that, Taeyeon continue playing with Zero happily. Jiyong continue stares at her silently. For a moment, he felt ease to saw her smiles. Out of the blue, Jiyong suddenly asks

“Do you want to meet my parents?”

“Huh?” Taeyeon asked confused after Jiyong asked that.

“I think I want to introduce you to my family...will you?” Jiyong continue asked.

 Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she says

“Jiyong... it's not I don't want to meet your parents, but... I don't think it's a suitable time for me...”

“Why?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“I need to settle down with my family first. Even though, oppa already know about us... I need to tell my family about us too...” Taeyeon replied to explain.

Jiyong smiles while he gets up from the cradle. Then, he crouching in front of her and holds her both hands.

“Arasso… take your time…I’ll wait” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Thank you, Jiyong” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Anything for you…” Jiyong said softly.

Jiyong move his head to kiss her but Taeyeon dodge and says

“Yah! Everyone will saw us”

Jiyong chuckles before he takes Zero and play with him. Taeyeon shakes her head while looking at Jiyong and Zero with smiles.

 

 

 

KIM APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon awake when she heard people talking outside the room. She looks at the clock on the desk, it's already 2 am. Taeyeon frown while she rubs her eyes gently. She gets up from the bed while yawn and then walks toward the door. After she opens the door half way, she heard her oppa is talking with her omma. She just statue while her ears catch everything in the conversation.

“Jiwoong, please stop drinking” Mrs. Kim said while she take the glass from Jiwoong hand.

“Omma, am I a loser?” Jiwoong asked in a drunk.

“Why you’re asking me that?” Mrs. Kim asked with sad when she saw Jiwoong behave like that.

“Omma, I do anything… everything… but…” Jiwoong didn’t finish his word after he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter