Chapter 8 – the persuade

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE WEEK LATER

SHOPPING MALL

 

On that Sunday, Taeyeon took Tiffany and Sooyoung out for a walk while shopping.

“Hey, what's your story with Mr. Kwon? Getting closer?” Tiffany asked while they were walking.

“What story? You should ask Hayeon if you want to know Mr. Kwon,” Taeyeon replied while rolling her eyes.

Sooyoung chuckles before she asks

“If Hayeon is the one can get him, then we can see the twisted plot”

Tiffany laughs after Sooyoung said that.

“Hey, there is nothing between me and him. We're...” Taeyeon hesitated for a while.

“We’re…?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

“We’re just friend” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“Friend? Just friend?” Tiffany asked confused.

“Yeah, what else do you expect?” Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany and Sooyoung looked at each other after Taeyeon said that.

“So… at least, we know you’re friend with him” Tiffany said teasingly.

“Maybe from a friend ... something will happen ... more than a friend ...” Sooyoung continue said teasingly.

“Hey, enough you two. I don’t think that way. Besides, we haven't seen each other in almost two years. I don't think he had no any relationship for that long.” Taeyeon said to defend herself.

“Perhaps, he waits for you” Tiffany replied.

“That’s ridiculous,” Taeyeon said while chuckles.

“Then, why don’t you ask?” Sooyoung asked.

“Why do I need to ask? You're crazy,” Taeyeon replied while frown her eyebrows.

“Hey, in a lot of males that we know, he's the one who made you kiss him. Isn't that a sign?” Tiffany asked firmly.

“With the big sign…” Sooyoung said to agree with Tiffany.

“Okay, hold in there. There is not such a sign, please stop it... and never ever...ever...mention that kiss again.” Taeyeon replied firmly before she speed her steps leaving Tiffany and Sooyoung behind.

“She’s mad at us?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yeah, from that tone ... she's mad at us” Tiffany replied.

Taeyeon is someone who is hard to open her heart, but as friends, they want to see her happy.

 

 

 

While they were walking to enjoy shopping, Taeyeon suddenly saw Jiyong in a shop with a woman. Her legs stopped for a moment as her heart suddenly felt something. Tiffany and Sooyoung looked at her with a strange look. When they looked around, they saw what Taeyeon was noticing.

“Is that Jiyong?” Sooyoung asked while looking into the shop.

“Yeah… who is with him?” Tiffany asked curiously.

They could not see the woman's face because it was hide from their view.

“Should we go see him?” Tiffany asked.

“Let’s go” Sooyoung replied while walks toward the shop.

However, Taeyeon stop them and then she says

“Yah! What are you guys doing? Don't bother them. Let's go this way...”

After that, Taeyeon went to the opposite way from the shop. Sooyoung and Tiffany look at each other before they follow her from behind.

 

 

 

On that day, Dami took Jiyong out to accompany her to find a gift for their father's birthday. At first, Jiyong doesn't want to but Dami insists, and now they are in the mall together. Jiyong made a bored face while Dami choose a gift for their father.

“Stop giving me that face…” Dami said while she looks at the shirt in front of them.

“Noona, why I have to follow you here?” Jiyong asked bored.

“Of course, to buy something for appa birthday” Dami replied.

“Can’t you this by yourself?” Jiyong asked.

“Hey, omma want us to buy the gift together” Dami replied firmly.

Jiyong just rolling his eyes after Dami said that.

“What about this? You think appa like this?” Dami asked.

“I don’t know” Jiyong replied.

“Jiyong, please… help me here” Dami said with irate.

“Just choose anything and then we get out from here” Jiyong replied.

“No! You must choose something for appa” Dami said insisted.

“Noona, I don't want to make fake hope like this... it's what you and omma want not me...” Jiyong replied.

“Hey, all this time, haven't you tried to be nice to appa again? You want this with appa forever?” Dami asked curiously.

“Noona, not that I don't want to, but did you see for yourself what happened? We're keeping arguing even the smallest of things.” Jiyong replied frustrated.

Dami didn’t say anything afterward. She just continues looking at the shirt before she take one and go pay for it. Jiyong knew his sister felt by his words. Still, he can’t fool himself after what their father did to him.

 

 

 

IN THE CAR ON THE WAY BACK

 

After the incident saw Jiyong with a woman, they did not talk much except to ask about their work. Taeyeon drives the car while listening to a song played on the radio. Tiffany sitting next to him just watched him without saying anything. When she looks back, she sees Sooyoung giving her a signal to ask Taeyeon about what happened. Tiffany shakes her head not to ask however, Taeyeon noticed her friend’s behavior and smiled.

“What are you two doing?” Taeyeon asked while smiling.

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon face and she saw her smiling.

“Are you okay?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“What make you think I'm not okay?” Taeyeon asked while chuckles.

“Ermm… I don’t know… perhaps…” Tiffany said hesitated but Taeyeon interrupt her and says

“I’m fine. Don’t worry”

“You’re sure?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

“Yeah…why?” Taeyeon asked confused when her friends asked that.

“Didn't you feel anything after see him before?” Sooyoung asked carefully.

Taeyeon didn’t answer her for a while.

Tiffany looks firmly at Sooyoung after she asked that.

“Well... what should I feel? I have nothing to do with him. He can have a relationship with anyone.” Taeyeon suddenly said.

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon face before she says

“Yeah, might be a little weird if he's still single.”

“...but I feel that woman is not his partner?” Sooyoung said while frown.

“Enough, Sooyoung. Just keep that weird feeling. We know that you're happy with Kyungho oppa.” Taeyeon said teasingly.

“Yah! What's that related with this situation?” Sooyoung asked.

Tiffany and Taeyeon laughs after Sooyoung said that. However, the truth is, her heart stopped when she saw Jiyong with another woman. She didn't know why is her heart was like that yet she didn't want to think about it.

 

 

 

KOREA NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ARTS

AT LIBRARY

 

“Argh ... my brain is frozen” Donghan said while leaning back in his chair.

“Hey, don't give up ... we have four more sketches to complete” Yein said while she’s focus on her sketch.

“Why are we here on Sundays…?” Hayeon said with frustrated.

“Don't complain ... this is all because of your favorite lecturer” Vivian replied with smiles.

“Yes, I don't have to complain. This is for Mr. Kwon,” Hayeon said before she continues with her assignment.

All of her friends smiles after she said that.

“Hey, after this, let's go have some fun?” Yein asked excitedly.

“What is your plan?” Donghan asked curiously.

“Hurm… what about bowling?” Yein asked.

“Sorry, I can't come. Taeyeon unnie will come pick me up later,” Hayeon replied with sad.

“Me too, tonight there is a family reunion. I need to be present,” Vivian said.

“So it's just the two of us…” Donghan said to Yein.

Yein feel uneasy to go alone with Donghan. She then says

“If so, we go next week. I also need to go home early”

Donghan make a sad face after Yein said that. After that, they resume their work until it is finished.

 

 

 

LIBRARY FOYER

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter