Chapter 35 – the coincidence

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO YEARS LATER

SUMMER SEASON

AT RESTAURANT

 

After her last meet with Jiyong, she never even met or heard from Jiyong again. After two years, she's live just like Jiyong asked before he left her in the elevator. However, how hard she tried to move from him, her feelings toward him still there. Even though, Yihan do anything to attract her, but she never once changed her feelings. Once in a while, she admitted that she misses Jiyong's presence, but she hid it.

Now, she has gotten used to life without Jiyong's presence. She is happy with her family and friends. About her wedding with Yihan, she still hasn't made anything about it. That made her relationship with Yihan even more worst.

 

After her meeting with the client, Tiffany and Taeyeon went to the nearby restaurant to have lunch.

“Did you contact back your customer?” Tiffany asked before she eats.

“Which one?” Taeyeon asked while munches.

“That one… the one asked you design their daughter bungalow…” Tiffany replied.

“Oh…I did…” Taeyeon said.

“…and?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“He said his wife already passed away and... he said his daughter will take over it... but, still no news from his daughter...” Taeyeon replied before she sips her drink.

“Omo…that’s hurtful…” Tiffany said.

“That's right... I so surprised after heard that... She's so lovely and adorable... so sad she can't see the bungalow done.” Taeyeon replied with sad.

“I know…” Tiffany said.

Suddenly, while they're chatting, Taeyeon saw a familiar figure is entering the restaurant. However, she felt strange when the person is with other guy.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Isn't she the woman who was with Jiyong before? Is she with someone else now? Jiyong left her too?”

 

After that, Taeyeon just keep staring at the couple with interest. She saw how the woman was happy with the man, her cheerful face when talking to the man as well as the way they're staring at each other lovely made Taeyeon feel happy all of a sudden.

 

Taeyeon POV

“At least, she found her happiness after he left her...and me...? You still get hope for him, aren't you, Tae?”

 

Tiffany saw Taeyeon face changed.

“Hey, what’s happen?” Tiffany asked.

“Nothing…” Taeyeon replied shortly.

Tiffany looks at her with suspicious.

“You still think about Yihan threats?” Tiffany asked worried.

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly before she says

“I'm tired of his threats... after all, he should be thankful that I'm still stay to be with him...”

“Don’t you want to make something about this? You've been engaged for two years, he's looking forward to this marriage ... and you? How long you want to avoid it? He also has a limit of patience, you know?” Tiffany blurts out her thought.

Taeyeon didn’t respond her for a while.

“I know… you still think this will end ... but it won't end if you don't do something,” Tiffany continues.

“You think I should give him a chance?” Taeyeon asked while looking at Tiffany.

Tiffany sighs deeply before she says

“What I know... You should have done it before ...Tae, I know you still hurt from the past, and I know it will take time for you to heal... but to see you like this... I can't...you're not happy...!”

“What are you saying? I’m happy…” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

Tiffany narrows her eyes after Taeyeon said that.

“Is it? Oh... okay then... tell me why you keep visiting Daesung café? Why you still always feel upset when seeing the flowers sent from Yihan? Why you always google Aarhus? If you can give a reasonable reason, I accept...” Tiffany said while stares at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon remain silent afterward.

“You're missing him, aren't you?” Tiffany continues.

Suddenly, Taeyeon eyes start to get teary. Tiffany looks at her with sad before she took a tissue and gives it to her.

“I’m sorry… I know my words hurt you but… I hate to see you like this… I want you happy…” Tiffany continues.

Taeyeon shakes her head before she says

“No… it’s not your fault… I just…get too emotional…”

After that, no one is talking. They continue eating the foods silently while take a glance at each other.

 

 

 

Moment later, Dami accidentally saw Taeyeon in that restaurant. Then, she remembered that her appa asked her to contact the architect for her bungalow. She then asked her fiancé to go with her to approach Taeyeon together.

“Miss Tiffany?” Dami asked surprised when she saw her with Taeyeon.

“Miss Kwon?” Tiffany also surprised to see her old client in there.

Taeyeon frown when she saw Tiffany know the woman.

“Tae, this is Miss Know… my old client” Tiffany said to introduce them.

“I know you… Miss Kim Taeyeon, right?” Dami asked with smiles.

Taeyeon stunned when Dami said her name.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied while handshake with her.

“I’m Kwon Dami…” Dami introduce herself.

Taeyeon feel strange after she mention her name.

“Oh…I won't be Miss anymore... we're getting married. This is my fiancé, Kim Min Jun.” Dami continue to introduce them to her fiancé.

“Omo! Congratulation…!” Tiffany wishes her excitedly.

“Thank you…” Dami replied shyly.

Taeyeon keep stares at her with mixed feelings.

“Oh, Miss Taeyeon… I'm sorry to meet you like this...actually, my appa had told me to meet you but I’m too busy…and forget about it,” Dami suddenly said.

“Your appa?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Yeah, Mr. Kwon. The one is that asked you to design his bungalow?” Dami said try to let Taeyeon know.

Once again, Taeyeon stunned after she heard that from her.

“So… you’re his daughter? That bungalow… for your…” Taeyeon stuttered and didn’t finish her words.

Dami chuckles when she saw Taeyeon expressions.

“Yes… I’m the one… I'm sorry for troubling you...” Dami said to apologies.

“Oh… it’s fine…” Taeyeon replied with confused.

“I think I should pass it to Jiyong to handle it with you...” suddenly Dami said while she turns to look at her fiancé.

“You’re sure? He just comes back...” Dami fiancé replied.

“Jiyong?” Taeyeon asked surprised after she heard the name.

Dami chuckles when Taeyeon asked that.

“Yeah… Jiyong, he is my little brother... I think you know him better, don't you?” Dami asked teasingly.

Taeyeon and Tiffany are startled after heard that.

“Jiyong is your sibling?” Tiffany asked shocked.

Dami nodded while smiling.

“So… you’re saying…that… you…Jiyong… Mr. Kwon…family?” Taeyeon said try to match up the puzzle in her mind.

“Yeah…we’re sorry not telling you… but don't you worry. We still need you to build the bungalow... I'll arrange our meeting for that...” Dami replied before she take out her business card and give it to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon hesitate for a while before she takes the card.

“I’m really sorry to meet you like this. I’ll make sure to update you about the bungalow. Sorry, we have to leave…still… glad to meet you two here” Dami said while she handshake with them.

After that, Dami and her fiancé left the table. Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

 

SNSD COMPANY

 

Taeyeon keep looking at Dami business card after coming back from the lunch. Her minds keep thinking that all this time she misunderstood about Jiyong's relationship with Dami. Taeyeon is starting to feel guilty about her previous feelings. She should get to know Jiyong more deeply before she judges Jiyong. Now, after finding out the real thing, Taeyeon wants to meet Jiyong.

“I need to see him…” Taeyeon mutter while look at the card.

After that, she decided to call Dami to ask her about Jiyong, but she hesitated. This is because, their last meeting was not pleasant. Taeyeon is afraid that Jiyong doesn't want to meet her, after two years they are not contacted.

“I think I hear they said he’s just come back… so… where actually he's going?” Taeyeon mutter curiously.

“Miss Kim!” suddenly one of her worker calls her name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter