Chapter 17 – Closeness, trust and special

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you interested in her?” Tiffany blurt out asked while her finger point to Taeyeon.

Jiyong hesitated for a while before he says

“Well…”

He then saw Taeyeon look at him while shakes her head slowly.

“What make you ask me that?” Jiyong asked to avoid answering the question.

“Hurm… I don’t know…just random question,” Tiffany said while she looking at Taeyeon face.

Taeyeon smiles awkwardly at her.

“What if I'm saying that I'm interested in her? Will you agree for us?” Jiyong suddenly asked curiously.

“Oh God! I'm the happiest person! At least, my friend has someone she's likes...” Tiffany replied honestly.

Jiyong smiles when Tiffany said that meanwhile Taeyeon look at her friend with mixed feelings.

“You know what? I think she’s already have someone” suddenly Tiffany blurt out.

Both of them startled while looks at each other.

“Is she?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Yeah, before this, someone sends her a bouquet of roses... and it's purple roses...!” Tiffany replied excitedly.

Jiyong smiles when he heard that.

“Fany, stop it. You embarrass me…” Taeyeon said try to cover her shyness.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw both of them.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I'm too excited when it's related to her,” Tiffany said while cover .

“It’s fine. Now I know how your friendship going.” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Afterward, the waiter comes to serve their drinks and foods.

They're just enjoying the meals while chatting randomly. However, at the same time, Tiffany can feel something strange between Jiyong and Taeyeon. She can see how their chemistry and no more awkwardness between them anymore. Sometimes, when Jiyong teasing her, she's just smiling and so do Jiyong.

 

Tiffany POV

“I never see she's smiling like this with any man except... him. Is she the one that interested in him? Hurm... I need to find out more...”

 

After they're done, Jiyong went to pay the meals, but Tiffany stop him and says

“No...no... let's pay it together. Besides, you already bring us here, right Tae?”

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied to agree with Tiffany.

“But I’m insist to pay for us” Jiyong said try to insisted.

“No… please, let’s share the bill,” Tiffany said.

For a moment, Jiyong just stares at them for a while and he saw Taeyeon nodded to him.

“Okay…” Jiyong said to give in for them.

Taeyeon smiles and then she’s mouth to him thank you.

Jiyong shakes his head while open his wallet. Out of nowhere, Tiffany eyes sharply noticed Taeyeon picture in Jiyong wallet. She's stunned at first, but then she's smiles without mentioning it.

 

Tiffany POV

“Ho ... ho ... ho ... someone got caught!”

 

 

 

 

ON THE WAY HOME

 

After that, they parted ways to return to their homes. Taeyeon sends Tiffany home with her vehicle. On the way home, Tiffany continues staring at Taeyeon and that make her feel uneasy.

“Stop staring at me like that” Taeyeon suddenly said while her eyes on the road.

Tiffany smiles widely when Taeyeon said that.

“It’s him, right?” suddenly Tiffany blurts out her thought.

Taeyeon startled when Tiffany asked that.

“What him?” Taeyeon asked nervously still try to hide from her.

Tiffany laughs while shakes her head and then she says

“Aigoo… Taeng, you're not good at lying. Why you have to lie to me?”

Taeyeon take a glance on her before she pull the steering and stop the car beside the road. She looks at Tiffany and saw she’s smiling while blinking her eyes teasingly.

“How…what… I…” Taeyeon stuttered try to arrange words, but her mind totally surprised with Tiffany guess.

Tiffany laughs when she saw Taeyeon facial reaction.

“Stop laughing at me” Taeyeon said.

“So, it’s true, right?” Tiffany asked while chuckles.

Taeyeon stares at her for a while before she nodded slowly.

Tiffany hit her shoulder afterward.

“Yah! Why don’t you tell me? Am I not worth to know about this?” Tiffany asked disappointed.

“No… that’s not the reason… I just…” Taeyeon hesitated to answer her.

“What?” Tiffany asked.

“Argh… it's too embarrassing for me.” Taeyeon replied while cover her face.

“Why should you be ashamed of this?” Tiffany asked confused.

“You know I've never been in a relationship before. I don't know how to be in love... and then...when the things are really happen, do not know whether this is true or otherwise.” Taeyeon replied to explain.

Tiffany sighs while smiling to her.

“Aigoo... you such a pure” Tiffany said while she pull Taeyeon and then hugs her.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean it,” Taeyeon replied to apologies.

“It’s okay…” Tiffany said while she’s release her hugs and then she’s continue ask

“If I'm not figuring it out, you will continue to keep this from me?”

Taeyeon shakes her head and then says

“I didn't plan to hide it, when I'm ready, I'm planning to tell you”

“Hurm… so, what now? You want to continue to hide it?” Tiffany asked curiously.

Taeyeon nodded before she says

“Please, don't let anyone know. Especially, my family.”

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon for a while.

“What about Sooyoung? You know if she's find out later... you know how scared when she's mad.” Tiffany said.

“I know… I think about it later. As for now, just don’t let anyone know about this…” Taeyeon said try to beg.

“Arasso… you know you can trust me” Tiffany replied.

“Thanks, Fany. I really love you,” Taeyeon said while she holding Tiffany hands.

“I know. So, let's go to my apartment and I want you to tell me everything. Don't hide it from me anymore. Thank God I saw your picture in his wallet or all this time I was fooled by you two...” Tiffany said firmly.

“You saw what?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

Tiffany chuckles and then she says

“Let’s go home!”

Taeyeon look at her with smiles before she’s continue drive the car.

 

 

 

THREE DAYS LATER

JIYONG APARTMENT

 

On that day, Taeyeon decided to have dinner with Jiyong at his apartment. It's because on the weekend, she had to visit the site at Jeju Island project. As usual, Jiyong be always excited to spend time with her. He cleans up his house and buying some groceries for them to cook. He looks at the clock and then he takes his phone and calls Taeyeon.

“Hello, cutie. Where are you?” Jiyong asked when the call connected.

Taeyeon chuckles when she hears that from Jiyong.

“I'm on my way, in front of entrance door.” Taeyeon replied.

“Great… I’ll wait for you,” Jiyong said before he ended the call.

After that, he go place the vacuum in the storeroom before going to the sink to wash his hands.

Few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Jiyong smiles while speed his steps to open the door.

“I bring ice cream for us!” Taeyeon said happily after she saw Jiyong open the door.

Jiyong smiles before he pulls her hands to enter the house. However, before she continues her words, Jiyong holding her face and then kisses her lips gently. Taeyeon stunned with Jiyong sudden reaction, but she's just willingly replying his kisses.

“I missed you,” Jiyong said after release the kiss.

“Yah! Didn’t we meet three days ago?” Taeyeon asked after Jiyong said that.

“Yes, I know, but I can't do this...” Jiyong replied and then he kisses her again.

Taeyeon push him and then she shyly says

“Okay, I got it.”

Jiyong smiles before he takes the ice cream from her hand.

“We can have this for the dessert. So, what are you going to cook for me? I already buy the groceries.” Jiyong said while he’s walking toward the kitchen.

“What do you want to eat?” Taeyeon asked while she’s wearing the house slippers.

“I don’t mind” Jiyong replied from the kitchen door.

“Okay, let’s the chef surprise you” Taeyeon said while she fold her sleeves.

“I’ll help you” Jiyong replied while he takes apron from the hanger and then help Taeyeon put it on.

“Wow... there are a lot of stuff you buying in here... tofu... chicken ... mushroom... salad... what should I cook?” Taeyeon asked while she looks at the ingredients.

“An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter