Chapter 34 – heartbreak

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO MONTH LATER

LONDON

UNIVERSITY OF LONDON

 

After two months in London, Jiyong start to feel comfortable there. His start gets to use with the change environment. He fulfills his days with the classes, assignment, and sometimes he's goofing around with his camera to take pictures in there.

During his break, Jiyong spend his time at the University Park while revising his notes. Suddenly, his phone is ringing, and he saw Dami name appears on the screen. Jiyong smiles widely before he picks up the call.

“Hi there” Dami greet happily.

“Hello, noona” Jiyong replied with happy.

“Are you free right now?” Dami asked.

“Yup… but I have a class after this…” Jiyong replied.

“Great! Well... I want to ask you something,” Dami said.

“What?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Can you come back during autumn break?” Dami asked.

“Autumn? Why? Didn’t appa said he want to visit here?” Jiyong asked.

“What? Appa tell you that?” Dami asked surprised.

“I think so…” Jiyong replied unsure.

“Oh… so you did call him, aren’t you?” Dami asked with smiles.

“Yup, of course…” Jiyong replied shyly.

“Well.. I’m glad for you two…” Dami said.

“Hey, why you’re asking me to come back during autumn?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Well… at first, I plan to have engagement party, but you told me that appa want to visit you... I think I have to change it...” Dami replied to explain.

“But still… not sure with that. Why don’t you discuses with him?” Jiyong asked.

“Already done that and he's agree...” Dami replied while rolling her eyes.

Jiyong chuckles after Dami said that.

“Aigoo… I think appa forget what he said to me before...” Jiyong said while giggling.

“So… what is your suggestion?” Dami asked.

“Hurm… I don’t know… but you’re insist, I can fly back during autumn break…” Jiyong replied.

“Okay… let say we booked that. I'll confirm it with you later...” Dami said.

“Nae~~” Jiyong replied cutely.

Dami chuckles when she hears that. Afterward, both of them just talking randomly stuff about Jiyong study before they ended the conversation.

 

 

 

KOREA

AT CINEMA

 

On that weekend, Taeyeon spend her time with Tiffany and Sooyoung. They went to watch a movie after a long time. However, that gathering becomes awkward when Yihan decided to join them.

“Come again… why is he here?” Sooyoung asked when Yihan leave to buy a popcorn for them.

“It’s so uncomfortable…” Tiffany replied while look at Yihan.

“I’m sorry. He insists. I can't refuse, or he's not allowed me to meet you two...” Taeyeon said to apologies.

“Argh… such a dictator... I hate that kind of man...” Sooyoung replied with annoy expression.

Tiffany nudge her arm while signal her to Taeyeon face.

Sooyoung saw Taeyeon gloomy face and then she says

“Sorry… I don’t means that way…”

Taeyeon smiles before she says

“It’s okay. I get it…”

“So… still no news about him? It's already a month his disappear, right?” suddenly Tiffany asked whispering.

“… Its two months” Taeyeon replied slowly.

After she left Jiyong apartment that day, she never saw Jiyong anymore. She once went to look for Jiyong after Hayeon told about Jiyong's resignation as a lecturer. However, it was too late when she went to Jiyong's apartment and found that his apartment had been rented out. In fact, she tried to contact him, but to no avail. In fact, she even asked Daesung, but Daesung couldn't give any answer to her. At that time, after she can't reach Jiyong, Taeyeon realize that she never knew Jiyong exactly like Jiyong knew her. In addition, she also doesn't even know Jiyong's family. Taeyeon feel hopeless, besides, Jiwoong also didn't mention anything about Jiyong after he left.

“Well... If I'm to be him, I'll go somewhere else to clear my thought. Who is able to see loved ones with others, aren't we?” Sooyoung blurt out honestly.

Suddenly, Yihan come with the popcorn in his hands.

“Why all of you look so serious? What do you talk about?” Yihan asked curiously.

Tiffany chuckles awkwardly before she says

“Oh, Sooyoung just tell her problem with the company...”

“Yeah…puff…I don’t know what to say…” Sooyoung said awkwardly.

“Oh, you need my help? I can help…” Yihan offer to help.

“Oh… no need… I can handle it,” Sooyoung replied awkwardly.

“Are you sure?” Yihan asked curiously.

“Yeah… very sure….” Sooyoung replied.

“Oh, it’s movie time. Let’s go inside,” Tiffany said before she pulls Sooyoung hand.

Taeyeon look at her friends while smiling.

 

Taeyeon POV

“This two… aigoo…”

 

Yihan saw Taeyeon smiles and then he says

“I like that smile… cute”

Taeyeon stop her smiles before she went to the approach her friends. Yihan giggling with Taeyeon behavior and then he just follow them.

 

 

 

 

FEW MONTHS LATER

AUTUMN SEASON

 

During autumn break, Jiyong went back to Korea to attend Dami engagement. Besides, he also went to visit his friends to fulfill his free time in Korea.

Jiyong went to Daesung Café to meet Youngbae. However, when he's arrive, he saw Youngbae is already there, but he's not alone after he saw Jiwoong also there.

“Hi, bro…” Youngbae greet Jiyong with smiles.

“Nice to see you again…” Jiwoong said with smiles after he saw Jiyong.

“How you know I’m back?” Jiyong asked Jiwoong.

“I’m telling him…” Youngbae replied.

Jiyong frowning before he says

“I don't know that you two are also close”

Youngbae smiling after Jiyong said that.

“Well… after you go… I have him to replace you…” Jiwoong said jokingly.

Jiyong giggling after he heard that.

“So, how’s your study?” Youngbae asked.

“Just fine…” Jiyong replied.

After that, Daesung come to greet Jiyong.

“Hyung! You’re back!” Daesung greet happily.

“How’s you doing?” Jiyong asked.

“Fantastic….” Daesung replied with smiles.

“Happy to see all of you…” Jiyong said while he looking at his friends.

“So, just order anything you want… he’s buying it…” Youngbae said while pointing to Daesung.

“Yeah… I don’t mind…” Daesung replied while smiling.

“So, should we get something pricey” Jiwoong said jokingly.

“Hey, you as a café manager, don't you know how it cost...” Daesung replied teasingly.

“I know…” Jiwoong said while laughing.

“Oh, how’s your café?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

Jiwoong look at him for a while before his reply

“Quite tense…”

“Huh? Why?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Yihan suffered some losses, so there were some problems with management. Chances are, the café will be sold, but he kept insist on keeping it… You know why...” Jiwoong replied.

Jiyong didn’t respond afterward.

“Oh, hyung… you know what? Since you left, Taeyeon keep visit me here just to ask about you... I don't know how to keep it secret from her anymore...” suddenly Daesung blurt out the truth.

“Aigoo that girl... I don't know what to say... she's changed after you left...” Jiwoong said afterward.

“What happen?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“It's hard to see her smiles nowadays. Even she's always going out with Yihan, but after coming back her face look so miserable. She kept locked herself in the room if she had nothing to do...” Jiwoong replied with uneasy.

Jiyong remain silent after he heard that.

“Isn't she going to get married?” Youngbae suddenly asked.

Jiwoong sigh after he hear that and then he says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter