Chapter 28 – reconcile, friend hugs

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY

JIYONG APARTMENT

 

Jiyong rubs his eyes while yawn. He's blinking his eyes while staring at the ceiling blankly. Suddenly, his mind reminds him to Taeyeon. He takes his phone to contact her, but he hesitated. Suddenly, Dami enter the room while looking at him.

“Noona?” Jiyong asked confused when he saw Dami.

“Morning! Come let’s have breakfast,” Dami said before she walks out from the room.

Jiyong frown before he get up from the bed and go to the dining table.

“Noona? When did you get here?” Jiyong asked confused.

Dami chuckles before she says

“Last night…and…”

Jiyong look at her with suspicious when Dami didn’t finish her words.

“What?” Jiyong asked confused.

“…I saw someone is crying…” Dami said to .

Suddenly, Jiyong feel shame after Dami mention that.

“I… need to wash…” Jiyong stuttered before he went to the toilet.

Dami chuckles while shakes her head slowly.

“Aigoo… Jiyong…” Dami mutter before she seat on the chair an eat breakfast.

 

 

 

 

KIM APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon still cover whole her body in the blanket when Mrs. Kim awake her for a breakfast.

“Tae… come… let’s have breakfast…” Mrs. Kim said she pat Taeyeon.

“I… I’ll eat later” Taeyeon replied in the blanket.

“Hey, you didn’t eat last night… now you want to skip breakfast?” Mrs. Kim asked worried.

“I’m not hungry” Taeyeon replied.

“Tae, what happen? Don’t be like this…” Mrs. Kim asked while looking at the blanket.

However, Taeyeon didn’t replied her.

Mrs. Kim sighs deeply before she says

“Arasso… but please eat something or you’ll be sick…”

After she said that, Mrs. Kim walks out from the room with mixed feelings.

“She’s still in the bed?” Jiwoong asked after he saw his omma walks out from the room.

Mrs. Kim nodded with gloomy.

Jiwoong sighs and then he hugs his omma shoulder and says

“Give her time… let’s eat breakfast”

After that, both of them went to dining table together.

 

 

 

JIYONG APARTMENT

 

Both of them eat their breakfast with silent. Dami saw her brother’s swollen eyes while she munches her foods. Meanwhile, Jiyong eating it while looking at the foods blankly.

“You want to tell me what happen?” suddenly Dami asked to break the silent.

Jiyong look at her for a while before he smiled bitterly.

“What you want to know?” Jiyong asked before he sips his drink.

“Everything… especially, things that make you crying last night…” Dami replied while smiles.

Jiyong chuckles to hide his pain but at the same time he feel shy when Dami saw him crying.

“Noona…” Jiyong call her softly.

“Did something happen with your relationship? I think, I remember someone is brag to me about his girl...” Dami said to .

Dami knew her brother is sad, but she still had to cheer him up by teasing him.

Jiyong chuckles when Dami said that. However, his face changes to be gloomy.

“Woooho… what’s with that face?” Dami asked after Jiyong looks gloomy.

“She's already left me” Jiyong said slowly.

Dami didn’t respond for a while.

“Oh…so… I won't get a chance to meet her...so pity... I thought I can meet someone that makes my little brother happy...” Dami said before she sips her drink.

“Happy? Yeah… just for a while... and now... she's gone…” Jiyong replied while staring at his foods.

“Why she’s leave you?” Dami asked curiously.

Jiyong sigh after Dami asked that. He didn't know how to tell her the whole story, but he knew, Dami is care of him. In the end, he decided to tell her everything that happens. Even though he didn't know all the story, but he's sure, she's have her own reasons.

 

 

 

KIM APARTMENT

 

Hayeon enter the room slowly after breakfast. She saw Taeyeon still in the bed, covering her body. Hayeon hesitated to greet her but then, she went to the bed and then seats it silently. She's keep staring at the blanket.

 

Hayeon POV

“What should I do? Unnie…”

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon get up with the blanket on her head. Hayeon startled while looks at her. Taeyeon get down from the bed slowly, and then she went into the toilet with the blanket on her head.

“That’s awful… She looks like a zombie...” Hayeon mutter after she saw Taeyeon.

 

Moment later, Taeyeon coming back from the toilet, and she lay back on the bed.

Hayeon shakes her head slowly, and then she calls Taeyeon softly.

“Unnie…” Hayeon call her.

However, no respond from her.

Hayeon take a deep breath and then she says

“I know about you... and Mr. Kwon...”

Taeyeon open the blanket after Hayeon said that. She's look surprised when she heard that from her.

“I saw you and him…kissing before” Hayeon continue when Taeyeon didn’t say anything.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“Well…” Hayeon hesitated for a while to answer her.

“Hayeon…” Taeyeon call her name.

“I thought you'll tell us, that's why... I decided to remain silent until you're the one is going to tell about it” Hayeon replied hesitated.

“Argh… Hayeon… how long you know?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Quite long...” Hayeon replied awkwardly.

Taeyeon sigh after she knows about that.

“Why you didn't say it? It's that the reasons you keep avoiding me?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Hayeon nodded slowly to answer her.

“You know how I'm careful about this relationship...” Taeyeon said sadly.

“…but I'm mad because you don't tell me the truth...not because of your relationship” Hayeon replied.

Taeyeon didn’t say anything afterward.

“Then, why don’t you tell us the truth?” Hayeon continue asked firm.

“…Because I don’t want to hurt you with my relationship…” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“What make you think that way? Besides... I don't mind it...” Hayeon said.

Taeyeon startled after Hayeon said that.

“Hey, he’s just my lecturer. I adore him, not mean I love him.” Hayeon continue before she looks at Taeyeon.

“...and now you tell me...that was after I broke up with him?” Taeyeon asked before she covers back herself with the blanket.

Hayeon look at Tayeon with mixed feelings before she says

“Unnie, sorry…”

However, Taeyeon keep stiff and didn’t reply her.

For a while, the room was quiet. No one is talking.

“To think about it... I do like you with Mr. Kwon rather than Yihan oppa...” suddenly Hayeon said to break the silent.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked under the blanket.

“…cause I can see you're happy with him. I never see smiles like that before, even you're with Fany and Sooyoung unnie. So... I know you really love Mr. Kwon.” Hayeon replied.

Taeyeon open the blanket to see Hayeon face after she said that.

“I do… but…” Taeyeon stop her words when she starts to feel sad.

Hayeon saw her sister teary eyes, she then lay beside her and hugs her.

“I know... but don't worry... oppa and I will do anything to save you from him...” Hayeon said to comfort Taeyeon.

Taeyeon hugs her while crying in her arm.

“You know how much I miss you...” Taeyeon said still hugging Hayeon.

Hayeon start to get tears after Taeyeon said that.

“I miss unnie too,” Hayeon said while hugging her.

After all this time, they know how much they miss each other.

“Please, after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter