Chapter 14 – kiss again

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong keep kissing her after he feels her replying to his kiss. The kisses continue while they move until Taeyeon body lean on the wall. At that moment, the old memories keep coming back inside their feelings. The feeling, which was so long for them has to keep it, is now exposed with a kiss.

“Miss you…”Jiyong said whisper after he releases the kiss.

Taeyeon stares after he said that.

Jiyong continue to kiss her again while hold her face gently. Without hesitation, Taeyeon replied the kiss while her hands holding Jiyong waist.

 

Taeyeon POV

“I miss you too…”

 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Both of them startled before releases the kiss.

“Who is that?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong shakes his head sign he didn’t know either. He then goes toward the intercom and then asks

“Who is there?”

“It’s me, omma. I’m here with appa” Mrs. Kwon replied.

Jiyong and Taeyeon surprised after heard that.

“What should we do? They can’t see me in here,” Taeyeon said afterward.

“Why?” Jiyong asked.

“Don’t ask me that. I just not ready with this” Taeyeon replied with uneasy.

Taeyeon starts to feel uneasy, and then Jiyong rashly pull Taeyeon to his room.

“Stay here... I'll be back,” Jiyong said before he kisses her forehead, and then he close the door.

Taeyeon froze after Jiyong close the door. Out of nowhere, she's feel as if she's doing wrong things when hiding in Jiyong room.

“What I’m doing? You’re out of your mind, Tae” Taeyeon mutter while her hand touches her lips.

 

 

 

“What took you so long to open the door?” Mrs. Kwon asked after Jiyong open the door.

“I’m sorry… I just…come out from toilet” Jiyong replied hesitated.

“Aigoo…” Mrs. Kwon said while shakes her head.

“What make you come here?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Well… We just come back meets with appa friends. So, I bought this dumpling for you, we know this is your favorite, right?” Mrs. Kwon asked with smiles.

“Oh…yeah…” Jiyong replied while his eyes keep take a glance at the room door.

“Why are you standing there? Come, let's eat together...” Mrs. Kwon said while she go to the kitchen and take a plate for them.

Jiyong went to seat at the chair awkwardly when Mr. Kwon didn’t say anything to him.

“Nice apartment” suddenly Mr. Kwon said to break the silent.

“Thanks” Jiyong replied shortly.

After that, no one is talking. Mrs. Kwon comes back with the plate but then she noticed foods containers on the table.

“What is this?” Mrs. Kwon asked while she takes the container.

Jiyong can't to stop her after Mrs. Kwon opened it.

“Hurm… where did you get this? Smell so delicious,” Mrs. Kwon said while she saw mushroom soup inside there.

“Ermm…” Jiyong hesitated to answer.

However, Mrs. Kwon just went back into the kitchen to take a bowl for the soup.

Jiyong feel uneasy when he had to hide Taeyeon from his parents. He kept to take a glance at the room door with guilty to Taeyeon.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon inside the room feels uneasy while she's hiding from them. She looks around Jiyong room, and then she noticed something beside Jiyong bed rack. She smiles after she saw the keychain that she bought for him before is still with him.

“He still kept this? So...cute” Taeyeon mutter.

Suddenly, her phone rang. Taeyeon in rush pick up the call before Jiyong parent's hear her.

“Hello?” Taeyeon greet in whisper.

“Unnie, why are you whispering?” Hayeon asked weirdly.

“Erm… why are you calling?” Taeyeon asked her back to change the topic.

“Oh, where have you been? Sooyoung and Tiffany unnie is already here…”Hayeon replied.

Taeyeon pat her head after she’s remember that she has a plan with her friends before.

“Argh... I forgot about that... hurm...what I should do...Hayeon, tell them to wait for me for a while. I have something to do... I'll be back soon... I hope so...” Taeyeon said.

“Yah! KIM TAEYEON! Where are you?” suddenly she hear Tiffany shouts from the other side.

“Fany-ya… I’m sorry… ” Taeyeon replied with guilt feelings.

“Why are you whispering? Are you in the toilet?” Tiffany asked weirdly.

“Yah! No I’m not! Just… wait for me… I’ll be back…” Taeyeon replied before she ended the call.

Afterward, she walked around thinking of a way for her to get out of the apartment.

While she's in think to escape, suddenly Jiyong enter the room.

“Yah! I need to go!” Taeyeon said whisper.

“But…my parents still outside…you want to meet them?” Jiyong replied whispered.

“Right now? I’m not sure with that…what would they think of me being in their son’s house? Very embarrass... just help me to go out from here…” Taeyeon said desperate.

“Okay…okay… I’ll try. Just wait…” Jiyong replied while he holds her arms.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said.

Jiyong smiles while he stares at Taeyeon.

“What are you looking at?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

“Nothing…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Jiyong!” suddenly Mrs. Kwon shouts from the outside.

“Go…go…” Taeyeon said rashly push Jiyong to go out from the room.

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing in there?” Mrs. Kwon asked when she saw Jiyong coming out from the room.

“Ouh… I just… nothing…” Jiyong hesitated.

Mrs. Kwon looks at him strangely.

“Come, finish your foods,” Mrs. Kwon said.

After that, Jiyong just eating with his parents silently. Mrs. Kwon looks at Jiyong and then she look at her husband.

“We should ask Dami to come here” Mrs. Kwon said to break the silent.

“NO!” suddenly, Jiyong shouts.

His parents startled when Jiyong shouts.

“I’m sorry… I think… Dami have things to do… we shouldn’t bother her” Jiyong continue to give excuses.

“Okay… but you don’t have to shouts… you startled me,” Mrs. Kwon said while she touches her chest.

“Sorry…” Jiyong replied while grin.

“Ouh, that’s weird…” Mrs. Kwon suddenly said.

“What?” Jiyong asked nervously.

“Your noona, she's asked me and appa to be free at the end month. You know why? Did she want to have a holiday with us?” Mrs. Kwon asked curiously.

Then, Jiyong remember about his sister his sister plan to get married.

“Well… we just have to wait…” Jiyong replied while lift his shoulder.

Mr. Kwon and Mrs. Kwon look at Jiyong for a while before Mrs. Kwon ask

“Did she tell you anything?”

“Hurm… I don’t think so…” Jiyong replied hesitated.

Mrs. Kwon looks at her son with suspicious eyes. Meanwhile, Jiyong at the same time start to feel uneasy. Her head was miserable thinking about Taeyeon in the room and noona's thing.

“I know you two… I know she’s already told you something, aren’t you?”Mrs. Kwon asked curiously.

“Omma, could we just eat... if you really want to know... you just ask noona. I don't want you to hear it from me...that's unfair for her.” Jiyong replied.

“Okay…okay… I won’t ask you more. Just eat…” Mrs. Kwon said with sulky face.

Jiyong shakes his head and then he sigh deeply.

“I think Jiyong is right. If you want to know, just ask Dami about it…” suddenly Mr. Kwon said to agree with Jiyong.

Jiyong stunned when his appa said that, so do Mrs. Kwon.

“Thanks’ appa” Jiyong said slowly.

“Okay… I’ll ask her later…” Mrs. Kwon said before she went into the kitchen while bring her plate and bowl.

Jiyong stares at his omma leaving the dining table with mixed feelings.

“Where is the toilet?” suddenly Mr. Kwon asked.

“Ouh, I show you,” Jiyong said while he point to the right door.

Then, Mr. Kwon gets up and then he went to the toilet.

After Mr. Kwon enters the toilet, Jiyong immediately go to his room to help Taeyeon out from his apartment.

 

 

 

“It's clear...we must hurry!” Jiyong said after he enters the room.

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon asked hesitated.

Jiyong nodded before he hold Taeyon hand and sign her to follow him.

They both walked out of the room slowly. Taeyeon fol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter