Chapter 11 – the concern

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m home,” Taeyeon said after her coming back from work.

“Unnie!” Hayeon greet her happily.

“Where is omma?” Taeyeon asked when didn’t see her presence.

“She went to community meetings.” Hayeon replied.

“So, what we have for dinner?” Taeyeon asked.

“You want to cook?” Hayeon asked teasingly.

“You want to eat if I’m cooking?” Taeyeon asked her back.

“Let's order jjambbong!” Hayeon replied excitedly.

Taeyeon smiles after she hears that from her.

“Okay. I’ll go to take bath first,” Taeyeon said before she went to the room.

After that, Hayeon go to order their dinner.

 

 

 

Sometime later, Taeyeon came out of the bathroom while wiping her wet hair.

“What took you so long?” Hayeon asked before she enters the bathroom rashly.

“Yah! Why don’t you use omma bathroom?” Taeyeon asked while shouts.

“I need a feeling…” Hayeon replied jokingly.

“Argh...that's gross!” Taeyeon said while frown.

Hayeon just laughs at her from inside.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

“The food is here…” Taeyeon said happily while walk toward the door.

However, when she opened the door, she was surprised to see Jiyong was standing in front of her. Jiyong also startled when he didn't expect to see Taeyeon open the door.

“Just finished bathing?” Jiyong asked randomly after he saw Taeyeon wet hair.

Taeyeon immediately cover her hair with the towel and then she ask

“Why are you here?”

“I want to meet imo” Jiyong replied hesitated.

“She’s not home,” Taeyeon said while she stares at Jiyong.

“Ouh… actually, I want to thank imo for the soup. Here the thermos and apples for her” Jiyong said while he gives the thermos and the apples.

“Okay” Taeyeon replied shortly while she takes that from Jiyong.

After that, no one is talking.

“So… I’m going…” Jiyong said hesitated before he slowly move.

“Wait!” Taeyeon said to stop him.

Jiyong turn to look at her.

“How's your doing? Oppa said that you drunk last night...” Taeyeon asked while looking at the thermos in her hand.

Jiyong smiles before his reply

“Much better”

“Okay” Taeyeon said shortly.

“Okay… thanks for asking” Jiyong said with smiles.

Taeyeon just smiles before she close the door. Meanwhile, Jiyong still standing there with smiles before he went to the elevator.

 

Jiyong POV

“She's look so cute with wet hair...argh… my heart stop beating”

 

“Who is there?” Hayeon suddenly asked after Taeyeon close the door.

“Your crush” Taeyeon replied teasingly.

“Mr. Kwon? He’s coming?” Hayeon asked surprised.

“Yeah… he just wants to send this” Taeyeon replied before she went to the kitchen and then keep the thermos.

“Argh… what a bad timing! I should hold it before....” Hayeon said with disappointed.

Taeyeon chuckles when she hears that. Afterward, the doorbell rang again.

“Ah! It’s him again?” Hayeon asked before she rashly goes to open the door.

However, this time it's a delivery man. Taeyeon chuckles after she saw Hayeon disappointed face.

 

 

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

EMPORIUM MALL

 

That day, Taeyeon spend her weekend with Tiffany and Sooyoung at the cinema. While walking out from the cinema, Taeyeon accidentally saw Jiyong with the same woman again. She saw he and the woman just enter the cinema together while laughing. Because, they are at the cinema, Taeyeon mind remember the incident where she meet the woman before.

“Now I remember!” Taeyeon suddenly said.

Tiffany and Sooyoung stunned when Taeyeon said that.

“Remember what?” Sooyoung asked.

“Oh! Nothing. Let’s go to eat! I’m hungry,” Taeyeon said before she grab Sooyoung and Tiffany arm to leave the cinema area.

Both of them just look at her weirdly while follow her to go nearby restaurant to eat.

 

 

 

“Why I have to accompany you every time you want to see a movie?” Jiyong asked with annoy.

“Because you’re my beloved brother,” Dami replied while smirks teasingly.

“Go get your own boyfriend” Jiyong said while he eats the caramel popcorn.

“Woho~ you really meant that? If I have a boyfriend, you rarely see me” Dami replied teasingly.

“It's better rather than me come to see this movie with you. It's supposed to see with a lover not siblings!” Jiyong said with irate.

Dami chuckles before she says

“Well… I have no one except you… please… don’t be mad at me”

Jiyong look at Dami face before he smiles.

“Arasso… but I meant it. You should find a good guy for you,” Jiyong said.

“Well… after you” Dami replied jokingly.

“I already meet someone,” Jiyong said with grin.

“You did? Who? Did I know her?” Dami asked curiously.

“Hurm… perhaps…” Jiyong replied hesitated.

“Yah! Don’t bluffing if you have no one!” Dami said firmly to warn.

“Well… we see that…” Jiyong replied with grin.

Suddenly, Dami phone rang. She picks up the call and speaks to the caller for a while.

“Argh... I need to go back to the office. The client wants to meet me there,” Dami said after ended the call.

“What? Today?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“Hey, I’m a business woman. I work every time,” Dami replied.

“That’s why you don’t have a time to find boyfriend,” Jiyong said teasingly.

“Whatever… see you later” Dami said.

“You want me send you there?” Jiyong asked.

“No need. I can take cab. Bye!” Dami replied before she rashly goes to her office.

Jiyong just shake his head while staring at Dami walked away. After that, Jiyong walked alone while looking at the people around.

 

 

 

Jiyong walks while eating popcorn alone. While he was busy looking around, he suddenly saw someone he knew. Jiyong smiled wide before going closer to her.

“Hi there!” Jiyong greet happily.

Three of them turn to look at Jiyong.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked while look around.

“Hanging around” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“…by eating popcorn?” Tiffany asked weirdly when she saw Jiyong holding cinema popcorn.

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“Are you alone?” Sooyoung asked.

Jiyong nodded.

“But… I think I saw…” Taeyeon said hesitated but Sooyoung suddenly interrupt and asks

“Want to join us?”

“Can’t I?” Jiyong asked excitedly.

“Yeah, sure. Besides, I think you can help us” Sooyoung replied.

“Help?” Jiyong asked confused.

“She needs to buy his boyfriend birthday present” Tiffany said it honestly.

“Ouh… then I should help you” Jiyong replied with smiles.

After that, they all go looking for a suitable gift for Sooyoung's boyfriend. However, at the same time, Jiyong feel so happy to get to hang out with them, especially, Taeyeon. He kept taking a glance at her while smiling widely. While the opposite from Taeyeon. She felt uneasy to walk beside Jiyong after she saw him with another woman before. She hoped they would quickly find the gift, and then she just wants to go home.

 

 

 

After getting what they want, all of them decided to go back home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter