Chapter 9 – his cared

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Wow, this fish tastes same as you cook, Taeyeon” suddenly Jiyong blurt out spontaneous.

All of them turn to look at Jiyong after he said that. Jiyong stunned when he's alert what have he just said. Meanwhile, Taeyeon look at him with awkward.

“What did you just say?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

“You had taste unnie cooking?” Hayeon asked confused.

Meanwhile, Yihan and Mrs. Kim look at him with curiosity.

“Oh…no… what I mean…erm…might be just as delicious if Taeyeon cooked it” Jiyong said hesitated to cover back what he said before.

Suddenly, Hayeon burst into laughter after Jiyong said that.

“Throughout my life, unnie has never cooked for us before” Hayeon said while laughing.

Jiwoong also nodded and then he says

“If she cooks, our kitchen will burn”

Mrs. Kim chuckles before she says

“…she's always helped me in the kitchen, but she never cooked...”

“Oh, is it?” Jioyng asked surprised before he turns to look at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just continue eating her food without saying anything.

“Mr. Kwon, you’re funny. If you really want unnie cooking, you have to wait forever...” Hayeon said while laughing.

Jiyong just smiles when he hears that from Hayeon. Because, he doesn't have to wait, but he's already tasted it.

 

Jiyong POV

“Hurm... the fact here... she's never cook but... she cooked for me there? Kim Taeyeon, you're so interesting. Now, I know... I'm the one that had taste your cook...”

 

Taeyeon POV

“Please change the topic… it’s so embarrassing”

 

“She doesn't have to cook if she's marrying me” suddenly Yihan said with smiles.

All of them look at him after he said that.

 

Taeyeon POV

“No… another topic please, not this one”

 

“Yah! You’re so lucky if you with him” Jiwoong said while smiling.

“More than lucky” Yihan replied while looks at Taeyeon.

Jiyong feel uneasy when Yihan said that. He look at Taeyeon but she didn’t give any reaction after hear that.

“Oh I forgot, rich people like you have a lot of maids to serve you,” Jiyong said.

“Yeah, and she will get maids for every housework to manage.” Yihan replied proudly.

“Wow… that’s very awesome. She must be happy to be with you,” Jiyong said sarcastically.

Taeyeon turn to look firmly at Jiyong when he said that. However, Jiyong just ignore her stares and continue eating.

“For now... I have to wait for her to say YES...” Yihan continue while looking at Taeyeon face.

Taeyeon just ignore Yihan words but Hayeon suddenly says

“You really need a hard work for that...”

Yihan chuckles and the he reply

“That's why I'm here. I hope she can open her heart for me”

Jiyong is start to feel awkward in that situation, meanwhile Taeyeon feel irate to hear that.

“Okay, let’s finish our dinner. Then, we can taste Jeju orange together” Mrs. Kim suddenly said try to make situation comfortable.

After that, everyone continue eating without saying anything. Sometimes, Mrs. Kim chatted for the situation not to be too silent.

 

 

 

After the meal, Taeyeon and Hayeon helped Mrs. Kim clean up. Meanwhile, Jiwoong and his friends hang out in the living room.

“Wow, this is nice” Jiwoong said while eating the orange.

“Nice, right?” Jiyong asked while smiling.

“You should ask me if you want it,” Yihan suddenly said.

“Nah… it’s fine. Besides, omma is the one want it,” Jiwoong said while eating the orange.

“Hey, where did your friend stay? Let me buy more from him” Yihan said.

“Buy what?” suddenly Mrs. Kim comes with more fruits for them.

“Imo, if you want anything just ask me. Don’t bother others to buy it,” Yihan said.

Jiyong feel uneasy when he hears that from Yihan.

“It’s nothing. After all, Jiyong already gave this” Mrs. Kim replied with smiles.

After that, Hayeon come to join them while Taeyeon carrying tea for them.

“Imo, it’s getting late. I think I should go” Jiyong suddenly said.

“Omo, don’t you want to drink first?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“I’m already full, imo. Thank you for the dinner” Jiyong said.

After that, Jiyong goes to the door and Taeyeon wants to get up to send him. However, immediately Yihan said

“I think I should go to. Jiyong, wait for me”

Jiyong frowns when he hears that from Yihan.

“Oh, you already want to go?” Jiwoong asked.

“I’ll see you later,” Yihan said before he went to the door while Jiwoong follow him.

Hayeon just look at the situation with confused while Taeyeon feel mixed feelings.

 

 

 

 

“Night. Thanks for coming,” Jiwoong said to them.

Jiyong nodded with smiles while Yihan lift up his hand. After that, both of them enter the elevator together.

Inside the elevator, Jiyong feel uneasy when he has to stay in there alone with Yihan.

“How many times have you come to his house?” Yihan suddenly asked to break the silent.

“Hurm… not much, just a few times” Jiyong replied randomly.

Yihan sigh afterward.

 

Jiyong POV

“Please, move faster…”

 

“I hope you do not always get there,” Yihan blurt out honestly.

Jiyong turn to look at him after he said that.

“Why?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“I don’t like to see you with his sister” Yihan replied firmly.

“What is your point?” Jiyong asked confused.

“As a man, I can see how you're treated ... and I don't like it.” Yihan replied firmly.

He remembers the way Taeyeon treated Jiyong. As long as he came to eat, Taeyeon never took rice for him not to mention utensil. In fact, she smiled at him!

Jiyong chuckle after Yihan said that.

“So… are you jealous?” Jiyong asked to provoke.

Yihan biting his lip after Jiyong said that words.

“I know you're rich, but you have to know... money can't buy love. If you're really hard working for it, if it's not for you... you can't have that love...” Jiyong continue while smiling.

After that, elevator door open and Jiyong went out while smiling. Yihan looks at him with furious before he mutter slowly says

“I know I can't buy love but... with money people can change.”

 

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

KOREA NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ARTS

 

“Who’s going to present?” Yein asked.

“Let Hayeon do, aren’t you?” Donghan asked Hayeon.

“Why me? You do it,” Hayeon replied to refuse.

“Hey, we do it together” Vivian said in the end.

“Okay, next group, please” the lecturer said to call next presenter.

Four of them come forward with their building models.

“Is this your final model?” the lecturer asked while he looks at the model.

“Yes, Mr. Kwon.” Donghan replied.

“Hurm… okay, explain to me” the lecturer said.

After that, four of them take a part to present about the building design that they had done.

“Okay, nice work team but…” the lecturer pause his words for a while.

All of them wait it nervously.

“…the existing features are not very conspicuous. But it is still suitable to be produced. Try to be creative again. Congratulations on this model” the lecturer continues.

“Thank you, Mr. Lee” all of them said at the same time.

All the students clap hands for their presentation. 

“Okay, next group, please” the lecturer said to continue the presentation session.

“Yeah… we did it!” Vivian said excitedly.

“Should we go celebrate?” Donghan asked.

“Hey, don’t forget, we still need to submit the reports” Hayeon said.

“We can do that later. So, karaoke, after this?” Yein asked.

“Call!” Vivian and Donghan said excitedly.

“What about you?” Yein asked Hayeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter