Chapter 1 – Introduction

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AARHUS, DENMARK

 

Jiyong is sitting near the lakeside while drinking. He looks around while he snaps a picture with camera. He's smiling at a kid walking past him. Suddenly, he heard a woman voice shouts and says

“Bastard...!”

Jiyong looks around and then he saw someone is standing nearby the cliff. Jiyong continue look at the woman until he saw she's as if she want to plunge into the lake. Jiyong start to feels uneasy and rashly went to the woman.

“Hey, you!” Jiyong shouts while approaching the woman.

The woman didn't respond him. She just stands there while looking at the lake.

“Hey, you… get off from there!” Jiyong shout after he arrives near the place.

The woman hear Jiyong voice and she turn her body to look at Jiyong.

“What are you doing? Don't do stupid things. All problems have a solution,” Jiyong said try to persuade her.

However, the woman looks at him with frown. Jiyong look at her face and he's noticed she's an Asia person.

 

Jiyong POV

“She's look like Asia person. Why she have to do this at foreign country?”

 

“Where do you from? You can speak English? Danish?” Jiyong asked when the woman didn’t respond him.

The woman just stares at him without saying anything.

“…kom ned her ...” Jiyong said try to speak Danish.

But, the woman still didn’t respond him.

“Ermm… what should I say…” Jiyong mutter while thinking how to make the woman respond him.

Promptly, the woman gets down from the cliff and approach Jiyong.

“Can I borrow your money?” suddenly she said to Jiyong.

Jiyong stunned when the woman asked that.

“I'm sorry. My bag has been stolen, my money...passport... I need to call embassy to report about this. I can't go anywhere without my passport.” The woman said tries to explain to Jiyong.

“Then, why you decided to jump into the lake?” Jiyong asked confused.

The woman look at him confused after he said that.

“What make you think I want to jump to the lake?” the woman asked curiously.

“Well… it’s look like…” Jiyong hesitated to reply.

The woman stares at Jiyong while frowning.

“So, can you lend me some money?” the woman asked with a desperate face.

“Sure…” Jiyong replied before he takes out his wallet.

“I’m sorry for troubling you. I will return back at you after I get back my stuff.” The woman said to apologies.

“It's okay. As long, you didn't do anything stupid in here...” Jiyong replied try to joke.

However, the woman just looks at him weirdly.

“Here… it’s enough?” Jiyong asked after he gives her some money to use.

“I think so... for today. I hope I can get back my stuff as soon as possible. Thank you...” the woman replied.

“Are you alone?” Jiyong asked when he saw no one with her.

The woman nodded and then she excuses herself and leaves the area. Jiyong continue looks at the woman and he start to feel uneasy to let her go alone.

 

Jiyong POV

“Argh… you’re here for vacation, Jiyong. What are you thinking?”

 

He then chases her and shouts

“Hey, wait up!”

The woman stops her steps and turn around. She saw Jiyong is running toward her.

“What’s wrong?” she asked after Jiyong approach her.

“Let me accompany you. It's risk for you to go alone there.” Jiyong replied.

The woman looks at Jiyong with mixed feelings. She hesitated to let Jiyong follow her but Jiyong can notice her stares at him uneasy.

“Don't worry. I just want to help. Besides, we don't know how long it takes for them to find your stuffs.” Jiyong continue try to explain to her his sincerity.

The woman silent for a while before she says

“Okay”

Jiyong smiles after she said that.

“After you…” Jiyong said while directing the hand for the woman to walk.

The woman smiles before she walks and Jiyong follow her afterward.

 

 

 

EMBASSY BUILDING

 

“Done… already take my details. So, for a while... I have to bring this letter if someone asks me about my passport.” The woman said while keeps the letter in her pocket.

“Good. So, what do you want to do now?” Jiyong asked.

“Hurmmm… I’m hungry” she replied while touch her stomach.

Jiyong chuckles and then he says

“Let’s go… I have a great place to fulfill your stomach”

“Great…” the woman replied with smiles.

They both walked out of the embassy while chatting.

“By the way, we don't introduce each other properly... what's your name?” the woman asked.

Jiyong grin after the woman asked.

“GD” Jiyong replied shortly.

“GD? That's it?” the woman asked surprised after she hears Jiyong said that.

“Well… people call me that” Jiyong replied.

“Ouh… okay. Then, you can call me TY” the woman said.

“TY?” Jiyong asked while chuckles.

“Well… you GD, so you can call me TY” the woman replied.

Jiyong laughs and then he says

“Okay, TY. Pleasure to meet you”

“Me to GD…” the woman replied with smiles.

 

 

 

AARHUS STREET FOODS

 

Taeyeon is sitting while waiting for Jiyong ordering their foods. She look around while take a picture with her phone. She then pauses when she saw Jiyong figure in her phone. She continues staring in the phone until she saw Jiyong walks approaching her while holding a tray in his hands. She put her phone in her jacket before she smiles at him.

“Here’s your fries and burger, pizza for me. Can we have beer for a drink?” Jiyong said while he places the tray on the table.

“Beer? Ermm…” Taeyeon hesitated for a while.

“Or you want something else?” Jiyong asked when he saw Taeyeon look unsure.

“I’m fine with beer” Taeyeon replied while smiles awkwardly.

“Okay…” Jiyong said before he goes buying their drink.

 

Taeyeon POV

“It's just a beer, right? I won't drunk...hope so...”

 

The truth is her body can't tolerate with alcohol. That's why she's hesitated when Jiyong suggest beer to her. However, she can't refused because it's his money and she can't demand if she want.

Taeyeon take a fries and munch it. She then takes her phone and snap a picture of the foods before she post it on her social media.

“Ha...ha... Hayeon will be jealous to see this...” Taeyeon mutter while looking at her phone.

“What’s so funny?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

He put beer on the table and then he opens it for her.

“Oh, nothing…” Taeyeon replied while she keeps back her phone into the jacket.

Taeyeon take the beer and then she read the potion at the can. It's shows the alcohol low and that make her not hesitate to drink that beer.

“Ergh… what is this?” Taeyeon asked while make a face.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“It’s sour” Taeyeon replied whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter