Chapter 12 – teasing

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After coming home from work, Taeyeon wanted to visit Jiyong to checked on him, however, she hesitated after remember the incident of this morning. In the end, she just went straight to her home.

“I’m home,” Taeyeon said after she enters the house.

Inside the house, Taeyeon heard omma and Hayeon were laughing in the living room. Taeyeon went to say greet however, she's froze when she saw Jiyong also there.

“Oh, you’re back!” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

“Unnie, come…Mr. Kwon bought donuts for us” Hayeon said while she’s munches her foods.

Jiyong looks at her with smiles. However, Taeyeon didn’t looks at him at all.

“Ermm…I think... I just go to the room...” Taeyeon replied hesitated before she walks toward her room.

Jiyong just looking at her go until she’s disappear from his eyes.

“I already told her, you don't have to trouble to give back me the thermos.” Mrs. Kim said after Taeyeon leaves.

“It’s okay, imo. I really want to come and thank you for the soup,” Jiyong replied while smiling.

“Are you sure you’re fine?” Mrs. Kim asked worried.

“Much better…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Mr. Kwon, you should take care of yourself,” Hayeon said while looking at Jiyong.

“Nae… thank you. I’ll take care of it” Jiyong replied.

After that, Jiyong keep waiting for Taeyeon to come out from her room but still no sign for her to come out. He then looks at Mrs. Kim and Hayeon before he says

“Is she always staying in her room?”

“Who? Taeyeon?” Mrs. Kim asked

Jiyong nodded.

“Unnie rarely come out from there except for dinner or watching TV” Hayeon said to answer Jiyong.

“So, what she's actually doing in there?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Sometimes, she's playing a game on her phone, or she's just sleeping. But, mostly she's like to sleeping” Hayeon blurt the truth.

Jiyong chuckles after he hears that.

“She doesn't have anything to do? Hurm... hang out with her friends? Meet her boyfriend?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Unnie is always busy with her works. So, at home she's just resting. On weekend, sometimes, she'll meet Tiffany unnie and Sooyoung unnie. Boyfriend? That's impossible. She’s never having someone special except...” Hayeon said but she’s suddenly stop.

“Except…?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Yihan oppa come and ask her out or bother her weekend,” Hayeon continue.

“Hayeon…” Mrs. Kim said Hayeon name firmly after she said that.

“Omma, it’s true…” Hayeon replied.

“Jiyong, don’t listen to her. She just chatterer” Mrs. Kim said try to make Jiyong didn’t misunderstand with Hayeon words.

Jiyong just smiles without saying anything.

 

Jiyong POV

“Hurm… so… this is how her life… that's why she's so enjoys during the holiday before. What should I do to bring back her happiness?”

 

However, with Jiyong questions, Mrs. Kim noticed, there something make Jiyong is really interested in Taeyeon. She's take a glance at him, and she saw Jiyong keep looking at her daughter room door.

“Imo, don't we should to call her, eating with us?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

“Oh, I'll go get her” Mrs. Kim replied before she get up and then go to Taeyeon room.

At the same time, Hayeon is happy when she is now alone in the living room with Jiyong.

 

 

 

Mrs. Kim enters the room without knocking it first. She saw Taeyeon is laid on the bed while looking on her phone.

“Yah! I want to ask you,” Mrs. Kim said with slow tone before she seat on the bed.

“What?” Taeyeon asked weirdly. After her omma behave like that.

“Did something happen to you and Jiyong when you send the soup to his house before?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

Taeyeon stunned when her omma asked that.

“Why are you asking me that?” Taeyeon asked nervously while she gets up from her lay.

“I don’t know… I just feel…something strange here…he… you…” Mrs. Kim said with unsure.

“Omma, nothing happen. It’s just your thought,” Taeyeon replied try to hide the truth.

Mrs. Kim looks at Taeyeon with suspicious eyes.

“You’re sure?” Mrs. Kim asked while narrow her eyes.

“Yes!” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“Hurm… that’s weird. He looks so different from before this. Or... I'm the one who never noticed it,” Mrs. Kim said while frown.

“What are you saying?” Taeyeon asked confused when she hears her omma words.

Mrs. Kim looks at Taeyeon for a while before she says

“I think Jiyong likes you”

“WHAT?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“Shuhhh… slow down…” Mrs. Kim replied try to shut Taeyeon mouth.

“What are you talking about? Nonsense!” Taeyeon said while chuckles awkwardly.

“Yah! I'm your omma. I can tell who's likes my daughter by his stares. For Jiyong, I noticed he's pay a lot of attention to you.” Mrs. Kim replied while thinking of that.

“Stop it, omma. Before this, you used to say like this about Yihan oppa too. Now, Jiyong ...?” Taeyeon said while shakes her head.

“No… that’s different…” Mrs. Kim replied firmly.

“Omma, I'm so tired. Could you please don't mention this anymore.” Taeyeon said while rolling her eyes.

Mrs. Kim looks at Taeyeon and then she says

“Arasso... I just want to ask you out, come eat with us...”

“Hurm… I don’t think so. I'm so tired today. A lot of things happen today at sites...office...” Taeyeon replied to give excuses.

“Arasso… just rest… I won’t bother” Mrs. Kim said before she went out from the room.

Taeyeon sigh deeply after she saw her omma leaves.

“What’s he’s doing?” Taeyeon mutter while frown.

Afterward, she just continues scrolling her social media.

 

 

 

After a while, Taeyeon came out of the room while carrying a backpack.

“Omma, I'll stay at Fany place tonight. We have some works to do there.” Taeyeon said after she went to living room.

“Okay, take care. Oh, bring some of these donuts for her” Mrs. Kim replied while she gives it to Taeyeon the box.

“Okay, thanks for the donuts” Taeyeon said to Jiyong.

Afterward, she’s just leave the house. Jiyong looks at Taeyeon leaves the house with uneasy before he says

“Imo, I think… I should go to”

“Oh, already? Okay…” Mrs. Kim looks at him strangely.

Afterward, Jiyong rashly leave the house and try to chase Taeyeon. Mrs. Kim just look at Jiyong leaving the house meanwhile Hayeon feels weird when she sees Jiyong in hurry.

Before the elevator door close, Taeyeon hear someone shouts from the outside.

“Wait for me!” Jiyong said while he runs toward the elevator.

When she saw Jiyong is the one who shouts, Taeyeon immediately push the closed button. She stuck out her tongue to tease and look at Jiyong while the door is closed.

“Argh… she's try to pull a play, huh?” Jiyong mutter after the door close.

He was then running toward the emergency exit and go down by using the stairs.

“I'm gonna catch you...” Jiyong said while he’s running down the stairs.

Meanwhile, inside the elevator, Taeyeon suddenly feel guilty after what she's done before.

“He can take another lift, right? I don't want to see him... okay... just let him be...” Taeyeon mutter alone.

While she walks out from the elevator, she looks around with uneasy feelings. She then, goes to her car park while she's search for the car key in her bag. After she's unlock the car, she went to open the door, but suddenly someone stops her and asks

“Why are you doing that?”

Taeyeon startled when she saw Jiyong is standing in front of her while breathe panting.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while. She knew that she's messed with wrong people when she saw Jiyong determined.

“Hey, don’t be mad at me! I just messing around” Taeyeon replied try to defend herself.

Jiyong narrow his eyes after Taeyeon said that.

“Thank God I still got you here or...” Jiyong said warn tone.

“Or what?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

“I'll make sure, you're regretting for doing that...” Jiyong said while lift his eyebrows.

“What ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter