Chapter 6 – found out again

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Everyone, this is my friend, Jiyong” Jiwoong said to introduce Jiyong to all.

Hayeon choked when she saw Jiyong meanwhile her friends still surprised to see their lecturer presence.

“Mr. Kwon?” Donghan said with surprised.

“Did you know him?” Jiwoong asked when Donghon said that.

“He’s our lecturer” Vivian replied while still looking at Jiyong.

“Oh! I didn’t know that…”Jiwoong said surprised.

“Well… we also didn’t know he is oppa friend” Yein mutter slowly while she turn to look at Hayeon.

Hayeon is still speechless when she saw Jiyong in her house.

 

Hayeon POV

“Mr. Kwon is oppa friend? How? But… I like it”

 

However, the most surprised was Taeyeon. The person she most didn’t expect to reappear after two years. All the shared memories in Denmark began to play back in Taeyeon’s memory.

 

Taeyeon POV

“What is he doing here? How come he is oppa friend? He’s name Jiyong? Mr. Kwon? Kwon Jiyong?”

 

Jiyong POV

“It’s her! Oh, my God… it’s her! I know it’s her! Finally, I meet you...!”

 

“Imo… these… drink…” Jiyong hesitated to talk when all eyes are on him.

“Ouh, thank you” Mrs. Kim said before she take the bottle from Jiyong hand.

“Make a space, please,” Jiwoong said to them after no one moved.

“Oh, come… have a seat” Sooyoung said to the empty seat beside her.

Jiyong nodded before he goes to seat beside Sooyoung.

“Hi, I’m Sooyoung” Sooyoung introduce herself.

“Hi…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

The awkward moment rise when Jiyong is sitting in front of her. Taeyeon keep her eyes down on the plate, try to avoid from Jiyong stares.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Why he have to seat there… argh…”

 

Jiyong POV

“Hehe… she’s so cute. Did she cut her hair?”

 

“I’m Tiffany. You can call me Fany” Tiffany said with smiles.

“Hello” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“I… don’t think we should introduce ourselves, right?” Yein asked hesitated.

Jiyong chuckles before he says

“Don't worry, I know you four. But, I’m not sure with the name…”

“Wow, you really know your students” Tiffany said with amaze.

“It shouldn't be, but these four are except ...” Jiyong replied teasingly.

“Did they do something bad?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

Jiyong look at them, but they are four avoid from seeing him.

Jiyong chuckles before he says

“They're really talkative in my class”

“Yeah, that's them” Jiwoong replied while shakes his head.

They all laughed when they heard it. However, Jiyong's focus is only on one person. Someone who is silent, does not look at him and just listens.

 

Taeyeon POV

“So, he’s Hayeon lecturer… so he is a lecturer? I did not expect that…”

 

“…but who's her?” Jiyong suddenly asked while pointing to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon startled when Jiyong asked that.

“Ouh… she’s Taeyeon one of my younger sisters, and another, Hayeon” Jiwoong replied.

“Oh… I see… so Hayeon, is she your sister?” Jiyong asked surprised.

Hayeon nodded shyly.

“What a small world…” Jiyong continue said with smiles.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Yeah...and I didn't expect to meet you again... here... in my house...”

 

Jiyong POV

“Oho~ that’s her real name. Taeyeon… what a nice name, TY… hehe”

 

“Okay, enough with introduction. Jiwoong, take the foods for Jiyong.” Mrs.Kim said before she went to the kitchen for more foods.

“What do you want?” Jiwoong asked while he gives empty plate to Jiyong.

“It’s okay, I can do it by myself” Jiyong replied while he take the plate from Jiwoong.

Afterwards, they ate while talking to each other. Hayeon and her friends initially find it awkward when their lecturers are together. However, Jiyong tells them to consider him part of a friend, they start to get comfortable with Jiyong. However, in the noisy talkative, only one person remained silent. Jiyong sometimes take a glance to Taeyeon, who are silent. He felt something strange when Taeyeon's personality was different when she was in the crowd.

 

Jiyong POV

“What are you thinking, Taeyeon? Are you still surprised to see me here?”

 

“So, Jiyong ... do you live in this area too?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Yes, imo, I just moved to this area” Jiyong replied.

“How did oppa know Mr. Kwon?” Hayeon asked curiously.

“Hurm... I think last year, right? We meet at the park...” Jiwoong said try to recall their first meet.

“Has it been so long? Why I don't know about that?” Hayeon asked surprised.

“Why? I didn't know you were interested in oppa's friends....” Jiwoong said sarcastically.

Hayeon narrow her eyes after Jiwoong said that. She knew that Jiwoong sarcasm her when she said that. Especially, how she and Taeyeon treat his friend, Yihan.

“You live alone?” suddenly Mrs. Kim asked randomly.

Jiyong nodded before he says

“Yes, imo”

“Omo, cooks for you...Aigoo ... you can come here whenever you want to taste home cooking. Just like all of them. I always cook for them. Because of that, they always come here for eats.” Mrs. Kim replied.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Now he needs to come here to eat ... omma, please ...stop invite people eating here”

 

“Oh, nae. Thank you, I'm very happy with this invitation,” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Imo cooking is very tasty. I'm sure you'll always come” Sooyoung said after she sips her drink.

Jiyong just smiles after he heard that.

 

Jiyong POV

“With an invitation like this? Of course, I will not miss. Especially, to meet her”

 

“Why are you so quiet tonight?” suddenly Tiffany asked when she realized Taeyeon does not speak.

“Ah… what should I say?” Taeyeon asked while chuckles awkwardly.

 

Jiyong POV

“Finally, I heard your voice… argh… I miss that voice…”

 

“Did I make you uncomfortable?” suddenly Jiyong asked while stares at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon suddenly felt her heart pounding. She shakes her head to answer him.

Tiffany and Sooyoung look at Taeyeon strangely when they saw Taeyeon awkwardness.

“Sorry, Mr. Kwon. Unnie is always like that. Don't mind that” Hayeon said try not to make Jiyong misunderstanding.

“Yeah, just make yourself comfortable here” Jiwoong continue before he pour more drink for Jiyong.

“Nae, thank you” Jiyong replied but his eyes can't help but look at Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

After the meal, Hayeon and friends helped, Mrs. Kim packed up. Jiwoong and Jiyong sat in the living room chatting. Meanwhile, Sooyoung and Tiffany pull Taeyeon into the room. Sooyoung close the door and then lock it.

“C’mon, spill!” Tiffany said while Taeyeon and she are sitting on the bed.

Sooyoung sit on the chair near the bed waiting for Taeyeon to answer them.

“What?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Don’t make that face…there are something happened, right?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

“What are you talking about?” Taeyeon asked try to avoid answer them.

Tiffany and Sooyoung look at each other before Tiffany says

“Then,we should ask him…”

Tiffany gets up from the bed but Taeyeon quickly grab Tiffany hand to stop her.

“So…?” Tiffany asked before her seat back on the bed.

Taeyeon sigh deeply before she looks at her friends with mixed feelings.

“You know him, aren’t you?” Sooyoung asked randomly.

Taeyeon nodded hesitated.

“I knew it!” Sooyoung shout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter