Chapter 22 – surprise propose from him

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong and Taeyeon enjoying the sunset with happy while chatting their old memories at Aarhus.

“You know? I still keep that sweet box,” Taeyeon blurt out the truth.

“Really? Till now?” Jiyong asked surprised.

Taeyeon nodded and then she says

“For now… For now, I keep my treasure in that box...”

“Treasure? Wow… sounds interesting… what is that?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“I'll show it to you later...” Taeyeon replied while grin.

“Can’t wait…” Jiyong said before he take grape and eat.

Taeyeon take a deep breath while staring at the sunset afterward. Jiyong smiles while continue staring at Taeyeon face.

“Ahhh…” Jiyong sigh before he lay lying on his hands on the ground.

Taeyeon turn to look at him after he sighs.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked while looking at Jiyong.

“Hurm… I can't see you again next week...what should I do...” Jiyong replied with sulk.

Taeyeon chuckles when Jiyong make that face.

“Sorry… I have to go there. They want get ready before end of this year,” Taeyeon said.

“Arasso…but after that, we have to meet up at least once a day” Jiyong replied while smirks.

“What? You mean I have to go to your apartment every day?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

Jiyong nodded while smiling.

“…or we can go out after work…” Jiyong replied while blinking his eyes cutely.

Taeyeon smiles while shakes her head when Jiyong doing that face.

“…but…” suddenly Taeyeon remember about Jiwoong words before.

“What?” Jiyong asked curiously after he heard Taeyeon uneasy tone.

“What if oppa start to get suspicious? Don’t you see how his behave when I’m telling him that I’m seeing someone…?” Taeyeon said with upset.

Jiyong didn’t respond for a while. He then get up from his lay and went to seat beside Taeyeon.

“Don’t you want to let him know?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“NO! I don’t want… what if doing something at you?” Taeyeon asked worried.

“Hey, don’t you trust me? I’m his friend…” Jiyong replied try to calm down her.

“You think he will accept you just because you’re his friend?” Taeyeon asked unconfident.

Jiyong is silent for a while and then he holds Taeyeon shoulder. He move her body to face him before he says

“Okay… I know, I'm not par compare to Yihan... he helps your oppa in everything... your oppa feels indebted with him. But for me...he's always have trust on me. He told me everything about your family... his problem... that's proof that he really trust me as his friend. So, I don't want to keep hide this relation from him.”

“But Jiyong…” Taeyeon try to say something but Jiyong interrupt her by kissing her lips.

“Please... let me handle this with him... maybe at first he'll be furious about it but... I hope he can accept it.” Jiyong continue after his release Taeyeon lips.

Taeyeon stares at Jiyong eyes deeply after he said that. She doesn't know why, she feels uneasy with all the things. She feels her oppa will hurt Jiyong and she didn't want it to happen.

“Okay… but I don’t want you tell him… I want both of us tell him together…” Taeyeon said afterward.

Jiyong smiles after Taeyeon said that.

“We can tell him after I’m coming back…” Taeyeon continues.

“What? Can we let him know now?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“Nope… I’m not ready yet. Besides, I need a time before we tell him,” Taeyeon replied while she holding Jiyong hands.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon for a while before he says

“Arasso… I’ll wait”

“Thank you, dear…” Taeyeon replied before she hugs him.

“Everything for you, cutie” Jiyong said while he hugs her and smiles.

 

 

 

 

KIM APARTMENT

 

Around 8 o'clock, Jiyong send Taeyeon home. While she's enter the home, she heard her oppa happily talking to someone in the living room.

“I’m home,” Taeyeon said while she opens her shoes.

“Hi” suddenly Yihan voice greet her.

Taeyeon startled when she saw Yihan is there.

“Where have you been? Yihan hyung is waiting for you,” Jiwoong said.

Yihan go to approach Taeyeon but look furious when he saw the box held by Taeyeon. He knows someone gave it to her from a decoration on the box.

“I want to get some rest. Sorry…” Taeyeon said while she walking to her room.

Jiwoong feel uneasy when Taeyeon try to ignore Yihan presence. He then go to her room to talk with her.

Yihan standing there with mixed feelings after Taeyeon didn’t greet him. From her face, Yihan know she’s just come back after meeting her lover.

 

 

 

 

“What is the matter with you?” Jiwoong asked firmly after he enters the room.

“What?” Taeyeon asked while frowning.

“You know his here for you. Why you keep ignore him?” Jiwoong asked firmly.

“Oppa… I told you and him already. I don’t want to waste my time with him anymore” Taeyeon replied insist.

“You can’t!” Jiwoong said firm.

“Why? It’s my life… not you or him…” Taeyeon replied bravely.

Meanwhile, Hayeon just sitting on the bed silently while looking at her oppa and unnie argue to each other.

“Please, Tae. For God sake, don’t be stubborn” Jiwoong said try to persuade her.

Taeyeon sigh before she turn to Hayeon and give her signal for help. However, Hayeon didn’t do anything. She just looks at them with mixed feelings. Taeyeon feel strange when Hayeon didn’t say anything for her.

“Oppa, can you stop with this… I’m so tired…” Taeyeon said softly.

“I’ll stop if you go out with Yihan hyung” Jiwoong replied.

“Stop it, oppa! I won’t do that…” Taeyeon said to refused.

“If you keep refuse then I’ll keep push you to accept him” Jiwoong replied furiously.

Taeyeon sigh deeply after Jiwoong said that. She don’t know why he have keep pressuring her with that matter.

Jiwoong saw Taeyeon tired face and then he feels bad to look at her like that. In the end, he says

“Okay… I won't bother you tonight. I'll tell him that you're really need a rest. But, please...please...please...just one last... go have dinner with him. I'll promise, after that I won't push you anymore...”

Taeyeon look at her oppa face when he said that. Then she remembers about her words with Jiyong before.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Should I accept? Will oppa accept me with Jiyong after I'm doing this for him?”

 

“You promise?” Taeyeon asked hesitated.

“Yes! I’m promise… Hayeon, you can be a witness,” Jiwoong said.

Taeyeon turn to look at Hayeon that remain silent.

“Will you accept whomever I date?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiwoong hesitated to answer her for a while.

“If you’re not sincere then…” Taeyeon said but Jiwoong interrupt her and says

“Okay…okay… just please go have dinner with him once”

Taeyeon look at her oppa with suspicious eyes before she says

“Okay… but not tonight”

“Yes! Arasso… I tell him! Don’t change your mind!” Jiwoong replied happily before he went out from the room.

After Jiwoong leave the room, Taeyeon turn to see Hayeon on the bed.

“Why don’t you help me there?” Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t want to interfere. It’s between you and oppa” Hayeon replied.

Taeyeon sigh before she smiles and then she open the box in front of Hayeon.

“Hey! I have chocolate! You want some?” Taeyeon asked while she put the box in front Hayeon.

Hayeon stares at the box without take anything from there.

“Don’t you want it?” Taeyeon asked when Hayeon didn’t take the chocolate.

Hayeon keep staring at the box before she turns to look at Taeyeon.

“I'm not in the mood to eat that,” Hayeon said before she get down from the bed and walks out from the room.

Taeyeon frown when she felt Hayeon behavior so strange. As she knew, Hayeon will never refuse anything that she gives her. Besides, she always helped her when Jiwoong is mad her.

 

Taeyeon POV

“What is wrong with her? Something is not right…”

 

 

 

THREE DAYS LATER

AT NIGHT

FANCY RESTAURANT

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter