Chapter 5 – coincidentally meet

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ANOTHER HALF YEAR

JIWOONG CAFÉ

 

That day, Jiyong decided to visit Jiwoong café with Seunghyun, his colleague. Jiwoong saw Jiyong enter his café with delighted.

“Thank you for coming” Jiwoong said with smiles.

“So, what is the best food here?” Jiyong asked while he stares at the menu board.

“Okay, for my friend… I have something special…also with his friend to” Jiwoong said while looks at Seunghuyn.

“That’s more than better” Seunghyun replied.

After that, Jiyong and Seunghyun go to a seat at an empty table while waiting for the food to be served.

“How you know the owner?” Seunghyun asked.

“Hurmm… coincidence. What I can say...he's my neighbor.” Jiyong replied.

“Nice café” Seunghyun said while looks around.

Suddenly, someone is approaching Jiyong table.

“Jiyong?” the man call him.

Jiyong turn and saw Yihan is standing there, smiling at him.

“Hi…” Jiyong replied awkwardly.

“How small the world is,” Yihan said before his seat beside Seunghyun.

“Yeah…” Jiyong replied awkwardly.

Jiyong feel uncomfortable when Yihan is sitting with him and Seunghyun.

“Oh, hyung! You’re came” suddenly Jiwoong said while he holding the tray with the foods.

“Hey, introduce…my junior, Jiyong” Yihan said while he introduce Jiyong to Jiwoong.

“What? Junior? Hyung! I already know him…He’s my neighbor!” Jiwoong replied surprised.

“He is? Wow… you’re living at that area?” Yihan asked surprised.

Jiyong nodded without saying anything.

“You two know each other?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“Of course… he’s one of my debtors” Yihan replied arrogantly.

Jiwoong chuckles awkwardly when Yihan said that.

“Yeah… hyung is the one who invest in this business,” Jiwoong said with awkward smiles.

“Oh… now I can see how is this related…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“So, hyung. Why are you here?” Jiwoong asked.

“Well, I came to ask about your sister. How? She likes the gift I gave her?” Yihan asked curiously.

Jiwoong hesitated for a while before he says

“Well…she doesn’t like it”

“What? Why? It's a limited edition chain!” Yihan replied firmly.

Jiwoong feel guilty after he heard that. Jiyong can see the uncomfortable at Jiwoong face. He then look at Yihan and ask

“Why do you have to bother for his sister? Can't you get better? You are rich ... anyone can be captivated by you ...”

“Oho… you don't know this girl. She's different. That's why I'm going to get her... no matter what... If I can't get her, no one will get her...” Yihan replied while smirks.

“Well, I don't know you, but you sound like a psycho” suddenly Seunghyun said to interrupt their conversation.

Jiyong and Jiwoong stunned when Seunghuyn said that to Yihan. Both of them try hard not to laugh in front of Yihan.

“Is this your friend?” Yihan asked while he pointed to Seunghyun.

Jiyong nodded.

“Well, better I don't know him or he'll regret what his saying” Yihan continue said firmly.

“I’m sorry if my words offensive. But, as a man... be gentle. If she doesn't like you. You don't have to burden her. I know you can get a better girl out there...” Seunghyun said with smiles.

“Sometimes, we have to work hard not just give up...for me, I will get what I want! I think you can't think as me. Perhaps, with come from different life. My wealth and you... I don't think you deserve to talk to me like this.” Yihan replied arrogantly.

After he said that, he just gets up and leaves them with furious.

“Hyung, you're too brave saying like that to a stranger.” Jiyong said afterward.

Seunghyun lift his shoulder and then he takes the food and eats it. Jiwoong looks at Jiyong and Seunghyun for a while before he says

“I hope I not make a mistake to be friend with you”

“We’re sorry. It’s just out of control. I’m really sorry for make a scene” Jiyong keep apologies.

“It's fine. Besides, sometime he's really need someone to teach him. He's too spoiled.” Jiwoong replied.

Jiyong just chuckles after he heard that from Jiwoong.

“Okay, enjoy your meals. I’ll continue with my works,” Jiwoong continue before he left the table and leave Jiyong and Seunghyun enjoy their foods.  

 

 

NEXT DAY

DAMI OFFICE

 

After finish with his class, Jiyong went to visit his sister Dami at her office.

“What bring you here?” Dami asked when she saw Jiyong enter her office.

“Well… I miss my noona” Jiyong replied with grin.

Dami look at him suspiciously.

“Did omma called you?” Dami asked suspiciously.

Jiyong didn’t answer her after she asked that question.

“So, it’s true, right?” Dami continue asked after she saw his gloomy face.

“Omma want me to have dinner at home” Jiyong replied while he lay on the couch lazily.

“So… just go” Dami said.

Jiyong chuckles after Dami said that.

“Don’t forget it, I was kicked out of there” Jiyong replied.

Dami sigh deeply before she approaching Jiyong and seat on the couch beside him.

“Jiyong, family is still family. No matter what happen, he's still our appa.” Dami said softly.

Jiyong didn’t replied her.

“That time he was angry. I know that's not what he meant. Please, just go. If not for him, just do it for omma. You know she's really missed you... a lot.” Dami said try to persuade Jiyong.

Jiyong sigh deeply after Dami said that.

“I'll go if you're going” Jiyong replied.

“Why you always keep bother me?” Dami asked while she hit Jiyong tight.

“Because… you’re my noona” Jiyong replied teasingly.

“Argh…you and appa are same. Ego. Man with ego” Dami said before she gets up to continue her works.

“…but not as much as appa” Jiyong replied while smiles.

“Nope! It’s same!” Dami said while she shakes her head slowly.

Jiyong chuckles while lift his shoulder.

 

 

 

SHOPPING MALL

 

After Dami agree, Jiyong bring his sister to the mall to please her. Jiyong bought her all kinds of clothes. Dami just follows, but her heart is happy when pampered by her younger brother.

“Where should we go next?” Jiyong asked while carrying shopping bag.

“I’m hungry,” Dami said while she touches her stomach.

“O…key, let’s go eat. What do you want to eat?” Jiyong asked.

“Hurm… Japanese” Dami replied while grin.

Jiyong narrow his eyes after Dami grin at him.

“I do anything for you but... promise me that you will come with me to go home,” Jiyong said.

“Oh, of course. With all of these… sure I’ll come with you” Dami replied teasingly.

Jiyong look at her with suspicious face.

“Hey, trust me. I’m your noona” Dami continue said.

“It's even scarier.” Jiyong replied while rub his arms while continue walking.

“Yah! Don’t you trust me?” Dami asked before she chases Jiyong.

Jiyong stops his steps and then turn to face Dami.

“Remember, last time what did you do to me? You let me go there alone,” Jiyong said firmly.

“Hey, I’m sorry. It's omma idea. She just wanted you to get along with appa.” Dami replied try to explain.

“Well, congrats! It's really happened” Jiyong said sarcastically while clap his hands.

Dami feel guilty when Jiyong mention about that incidents.

“Arasso, that was my mistake. I’m sorry, Jiyong” Dami said to apologies.

Jiyong just shakes his head with gloomy face.

“Okay, I know that was my mistake. Let me make up for that. I bought you food. Just tell me what you want to eat...I'll buy it for you” Dami continue try to persuade.

Jiyong stares at Dami for a while before he says

“Japanese”

Dami smiles when she hears that.

“Promise me that you never do that again!” Jiyong said.

“I promise” Dami replied while lift her right hand.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Dami face.

“My little bro… you know I love you” Dami said before she pinch Jiyong cheek gently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter