Chapter 13 – old feelings

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AT NIGHT

CINEMA AREA

 

“Come again… what are we doing here?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“We have to make sure my sister come…” Jiwoong replied while he looks around.

Earlier, Jiyong received a call from Jiwoong inviting him to accompany him. Jiyong without hesitation agreed, and now they were both standing behind the wall while hiding.

“Your sister? Hayeon?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Nope. It’s Taeyeon. Yihan hyung want to watch movie with her,” Jiwoong explain.

Jiyong rolled his eyes after he hears that.

“Then, what matter does with me here?” Jiyong asked irate.

“You as my assistant will make sure she’s here” Jiwoong replied while looks around.

“Argh, I don’t want. I want to go back home” Jiyong said with disappointed.

“Wait! She’s here,” Jiwoong replied while he stops Jiyong from move.

Jiyong looks and saw Taeyeon is there alone.

 

 

 

 

“Where is oppa? He asked me to wait here,” Taeyeon mutter while looks around.

Suddenly, Yihan come to approach her.

“Hi” Yihan greet with smiles.

Taeyeon stunned when she saw Yihan is there.

“Hi… what are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well… we’re at cinema. Of course, I’m watching a movie” Yihan replied while smirks.

Taeyeon just chuckles awkwardly.

“You want to join me? I have extra ticket here,” Yihan continues.

“Actually, I’m here with oppa. He should be here soon,” Taeyeon said with uneasy.

“Emm… why don’t you call him…” Yihan said to suggest.

Taeyeon look at him with suspicious before she take out her phone and call Jiwoong.

 

 

 

 

“Hello” Jiwoong greet slowly.

“Oppa, where are you? I’m already here!” Taeyeon said firmly.

“Ouh, I’m sorry. I have things to do… I can’t make it” Jiwoong give excuses.

Jiyong rolled his eyes after he hears that.

“Liar” Jiyong said.

Jiwoong hit Jiyong arm while signal him to silent.

“Are you with someone there?” Taeyeon asked curiously after she can hear someone else voice.

“Oh, I’m with Jiyong. I’m sorry I can’t go. Why don’t you just enjoy it by yourself there. I'll pay back to you later.” Jiwoong replied.

“Oppa…!” Taeyeon call him furiously.

However, Jiwoong just ended the call.

 

 

 

“Ergh…!” Taeyeon mumble angrily.

“Why? What happen?” Yihan asked act as if he doesn’t know anything.

“He can’t make it…” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“Oh… so… would you like to join me?” Yihan asked excitedly.

Suddenly, Taeyeon realize what actually is going on there. She sighs when she's already late to recognize her oppa plan. However, she's already there and at the end, she just agreed to join Yihan to watch the movie.

“Great… I already buy popcorn for us,” Yihan said.

“Hurm…let’s go inside” Taeyeon replied before she walks toward the entrance.

 

 

 

 

“Yes! Okay let’s go!” Jiwoong said happily after he saw Taeyeon go inside with Yihan.

“Where are we going?” Jiyong asked confused after he saw Jiwoong went to the entrance.

“Follow them…” Jiwoong replied.

“WHAT? Yah! I’m not going to do that!” Jiyong said furiously.

“So, I should let them be? No way. I know Taeyeon very well... she will leave him alone even the movie didn't end yet.” Jiwoong said firmly.

Jiyong chuckles after he hears that.

“She really did that?” Jiyong asked while chuckles.

Jiwoong nodded before he grab Jiyong arm and then drag him to go with him.

 

Jiyong POV

“Argh... why I have to do this? It's even hurt to see her with other guy...”

 

 

Inside the cinema, they both sat in the back row but could still see Taeyeon and Yihan's position.

“I never see a romantic movie with a man before... argh... I shouldn't agree with this...” Jiyong said after the movie starts.

“Shuh… you can go to sleep if you don't like the movie.” Jiwoong replied try to make Jiyong silent.

The audience sitting next to them just smiled seeing Jiyong and Jiwoong both.

“Look! People misunderstand about us!”Jiyong said while he covers his face from others.

“Let them be... or you really want to be my partner?” Jiwoong asked jokingly.

“Shut up…just shut up” Jiyong replied furiously.

Jiwoong just chuckles before he continues focus on Taeyeon and Yihan.

Taeyeon feel familiar with the voice behind her, and she turns to look. At first, she can't see anyone but when the screen shows some light, she can see there are two guys is sitting at the back while covering their face. However, Taeyeon can recognize them by seeing their hair. She's sigh while look furiously at them.

“Did she see us?” Jiwoong asked after his notice Taeyeon is already didn’t look at them.

“I don’t know…” Jiyong replied uneasy.

After the movie ended, Yihan asked Taeyeon to have dinner with him but Taeyeon decline and decided to go back home. Yihan feel disappointed when she's just leave him, but he feels good to get her watch a movie together.

“What should I do after this?” Yihan mutter with smiles.

 

 

 

 

KIM APARTMENT

 

“Thanks for today! I hope we can hang out together like this,” Jiwoong said to Jiyong.

“No…no… don’t you ever think of that” Jiyong replied firmly.

Jiwoong laughs after Jiyong said that.

“Oh… what’s so funny?” suddenly Taeyeon voice comes from behind.

Both of them startled before turn their body to face her.

“Ouh… Tae… what are you doing here?” Jiwoong asked stuttered.

“I wait for you…” Taeyeon replied while smirks.

“Wait… for… me? Why?” Jiwoong asked hesitated.

Taeyeon approach Jiwoong slowly before she says

“For do this!”

Taeyeon hit Jiwoong back with her bag hardly.

“Argh…” Jiwoong grunt in pain.

Jiyong startled after he saw that.

Taeyeon look at Jiwoong furiously before she hit him again hardly.

“Argh…it’s hurt.” Jiwoong shout in pain.

 

Jiyong POV

“What should I do? Should I go? Stop her? Argh… she will hit me too”

 

Taeyeon turn to Jiyong angrily.

Jiyong stunned while inside it’s already nervous to see her like that.

“…and you! Why you’re with him?” Taeyeon asked furiously.

“Erm… I… he… just… accompany…” Jiyong stuttered.

Taeyeon go approach him and then she asks

“What? I can’t hear!”

Jiyong feel his breath stops when Taeyeon look at him furiously.

Without warning, Taeyeon hit Jiyong arm with her hand non-stop.

“Why you have to do this? Why?” Tayeon asked firmly.

At that point, Taeyeon don't know why she's feels so angry when she knew Jiyong is there with Jiwoong. She felt betrayed when she knows Jiyong is there too. Her heart hurt but she doesn't know why.

“I’m sorry… I really don’t know about your oppa plan,” Jiyong said while try to endure from Taeyeon hitting.

 

Jiwoong POV

“Why did I get hit with a bag and he was just with hands? Really unfair”

 

“Tae, stop it….stop it. This not his fault” Jiwoong said try to stop Taeyeon from hitting Jiyong.

“So, this is your fault!” Taeyeon replied angrily.

“Yihan hyung want to go out with you. I just have to make sure you go” Jiwoong said try to explain.

“By lying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter