Chapter 15 – confession from him

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

During the dinner, Jiyong keep secretly take a glance at Taeyeon, and then he will hide his smiles after he saw her. No one noticed about it except Mrs. Kim. She can feel there is something between Taeyeon and Jiyong, but she can't assume anything when she doesn't know what exactly happen between them.

Meanwhile, on Taeyeon side, she's already felt uncomfortable when she's noticed Jiyong keep take glance at her. She just munches her foods, but her mind is already at Jiyong.

“Jiyong, can I ask you something personal?” suddenly Mrs. Kim asked.

“Sure, imo. What is it?” Jiyong asked while looking at Mrs. Kim.

“Don't you have anyone special? Like... girlfriend?” Mrs. Kim continues to ask.

Jiyong stunned for a while before he chuckles.

“Well…” Jiyong hesitated for a while to answer.

Both Taeyeon and Hayeon are already excited to know what Jiyong will answer.

“…for now, I am in the process of getting to know someone...” Jiyong replied while smiles.

“Omo! It’s true? Did I know her?” Jiwoong suddenly asked curiously.

“Well…” Jiyong said while his eyes are looking at Taeyeon.

Mrs. Kim saw that and then she smiles.

“It's hard, huh? To get close to her?” Mrs. Kim suddenly asked.

Jiyong smiles and then he nodded to answer her.

“...but... I hope she can give me a chance...” Jiyong replied.

“Yah, you want my help?” Jiwoong asked.

“I think I’ll pass. I have my own way,” Jiyong replied.

“That's the spirit! Hope you can make her fall for you...” Mrs. Kim said to cheer him.

“Thank you, imo” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Taeyeon did not give any response after Jiyong said that while Hayeon was disappointed after Jiyong said that. For her, her chances of getting Jiyong are low.

 

 

 

After the dinner, Taeyeon help her omma by wash the dish. Meanwhile, Hayeon is already give excuses to go to the room. Jiyong enter the kitchen while his hands hold the plates to be wash.

“Where should I put this?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon stunned when she saw Jiyong is standing beside her.

“Just put in here,” Taeyeon replied while signal inside the sink.

Jiyong place the plates into the sink.

“Do you need my help?” Jiyong asked.

“It’s okay, you can go” Taeyeon replied without looking at him.

Jiyong looks around before he slowly says

“Don’t forget to call me or…”

Taeyeon turn to look at Jiyong after he hangs his words there.

“… I’ll remind you every day,” Jiyong continue while grin.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong said that.

“Are you done?” suddenly Mrs. Kim asked after she enters the kitchen.

Both of them startled before Taeyeon continue wash the dish meanwhile Jiyong just smiles and then leave the kitchen. Mrs. Kim smiles while looking at both of them.

 

 

 

After she's done in the kitchen, Taeyeon went into the room to avoid Jiyong. While she's enter the room, she saw Hayeon with a gloomy face on the bed while looking at her phone.

“What with that face?” Taeyeon asked before she went to seat beside Hayeon.

“Unnie…I think I have no chance…” Hayeon blurt out.

Taeyeon frown before she asks

“For what?”

Hayeon sigh deeply before she lay on Taeyeon tight. Taeyeon smiles when she saw her sister so spoiled that night.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked while she rubs Hayeon hair softly.

“You're right, unnie. Mr. Kwon didn't look at me at all.” Hayeon replied while pout.

Taeyeon start to feel uneasy when Hayeon mention about that.

“Is it her?” Hayeon mutter while thinking about someone.

“Who?” Taeyeon asked when she could hear Hayeon words.

Hayeon get up and then she faces Taeyeon.

“Unnie, I think I know who... I see her come to visit Mr. Kwon before at university.” Hayeon said while touch her chin.

Taeyeon frown when she hears that from Hayeon.

“You what?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Aigoo... I said that I think I know who Mr. Kwon girl is. I can't remember when, but I think I had seen her with Mr. Kwon at university. You know what? She's look so elegant. Like as if she has a model persona. Her dress... her shoes... everything branded!” Hayeon replied to explain.

Taeyeon didn’t respond afterward.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Is that the same woman I saw before? ... If he already has someone… but why he kept, insist on me? He's playing with me, or he thought I'm so easy to get? Argh... damn him!”

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon feels upset after what Hayeon told her before. She's recalled the incident where she kissed Jiyong back.

“Argh…..!!!” Taeyeon suddenly shout while she pulls her hair.

Hayeon startled when Taeyeon behave like that.

“Unnie, what’s wrong with you?” Hayeon asked surprised.

Taeyeon look at Hayeon and then she says

“I think your Mr. Kwon is the bad person I ever meet.”

Hayeon frowns after Taeyeon said that.

“Argh… I want to sleep. Turn off the light!” Taeyeon continue before she lay on the bed and cover her whole body with a blanket.

Hayeon just look at Taeyeon with mixed feelings.

“I know she is possessed by something ... or she had personality disorder...” Hayeon mutter while looking at the blanket.

“I still can hear you” suddenly Taeyeon replied.

“Oppss… sorry…” Hayeon said before she went to turn off the light.

 

 

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

CAFÉ FAR FROM THE NEIGHBORHOOD

 

Finally, after a week, Taeyeon decided to meet Jiyong. Even it's after being reminded by Jiyong every day. He will text her from morning until night if Taeyeon didn't reply him. Taeyeon took a corner to hides from the crowd. As she waits for Jiyong's arrival, she wears sunglass to protect herself from being recognized by anyone who might recognize her.

Few minutes later, Jiyong enter the café while looking around. He then saw someone at the corner wearing a sunglass while looking at her phone. Jiyong smiles before him walks approaching her.

“I’m sorry for late,” Jiyong said before he seat beside her.

Taeyeon look at him with uneasy after his seat beside her.

“Why are you sitting here?” Taeyeon asked while frown.

“Why? Can't I? I just want to sit near you,” Jiyong replied with smiles before him pinch Taeyeon cheek softly.

“It’s not like that…” Taeyeon said while she push Jiyong hand and try to move a bit from him.

“Why are you wearing that?” Jiyong asked when he saw the sunglass.

“I don’t want anyone see us together” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong stares at her for a while before he asks

“Am I so bad to make you think that way?”

Taeyeon look at him after he asked that. She noticed Jiyong gloomy face and then she says

“It’s not like that… it’s just…”

However, Jiyong interrupt her by take her sunglass away.

“Yah…Yah…!” Taeyeon said firmly try to take back her sunglass.

“I want to meet you here because I want to talk with you... want to see you, look at your eyes... if you're wearing this, how can I do that?” Jiyong asked before he keeps holding the sunglass.

Taeyeon pout while frowning. Jiyong smiles when he saw her sulky face before he says

“You cute…”

Taeyeon stunned when he said that but at the same time, she feel her cheeks start to redden.

“So… let’s order something,” Jiyong said.

“Whatever you want.... I don't mind” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong smiles before he says

“It's remember me back then...when we're Aarhus”

After he said that, Jiyong went to toward the counter to order drinks and a piece of cake for them.

 

 

 

Taeyeon keep staring at Jiyong when he's standing ordering their drinks. That day, Taeyeon noticed he's wear so casual. White shirt match with blue jeans, and she's thought he looks so cool.

 

Taeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter