Chapter 16 – suspicion

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

APARTMENT AREA

 

Around eight o'clock at night, Jiyong sent Taeyeon home. After their date at café, cinemas and art galleries, their relationship is getting closer. Although, it was their first experience as a couple, but it made them feel happy.

Jiyong open the door for her while smiling. Taeyeon get off the car and then she says

“Thank you”

“My pleasure...” Jiyong replied before he close the door.

“Thank you for today. I'm happy to spend time with you today.” Taeyeon said while looking at Jiyong.

“So do I, dear. So, when will meet again? Next weekend?” Jiyong asked while stares at her.

“Ermm... I'm sorry, I can't. Next weekend I've already promised Tiffany to go to Pilates class.” Taeyeon replied with guilty face.

Jiyong pout after he hears that. Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Jiyong expressions.

“We can meet the other week... besides, omma always invite you to have dinner. So, we still can see each other...” Taeyeon continue try to comfort him.

“Yeah, but it's still different. I can't talk or even touch you in front of them.” Jiyong said with sulky face.

Taeyeon smiling while shake her head after Jiyong make that face.

“Arasso... I'll try to make some time to see you at your apartment.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong smiles widely after she said that.

“But, I'm not promise to be there” Taeyeon continue after Jiyong smiles.

“I don't mind, but I hope you'll come” Jiyong replied while grin.

“Okay, got to go. Night!” Taeyeon said before she steps away.

“Hold in there!” suddenly Jiyong said to stop her.

“What?” Taeyeon asked while she turns to face him.

“You forgot something” Jiyong replied.

“Huh?” Taeyeon asked confused.

After that, Jiyong close his eyes while his finger point on his cheek.

“Goodbye kisses?” Jiyong asked while he bends.

Taeyeon started to feel embarrassed after Jiyong behaved like that. She's approaching him slowly while her eyes are looking around just to make sure no one is there. When she's in front of him, she hesitated for a while before she pecks on his cheek softly. Jiyong smiles widely after he got the kiss.

“Night!” Taeyeon said before she’s speed up her steps toward the apartment entrance. Jiyong still standing there looking at her while chuckles.

“Argh… she’s so cute,” Jiyong mutter.

After he makes sure Taeyeon safe, Jiyong started moving to his apartment.

 

 

 

KIM APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon enter the home with smiles. She’s lean on the door while thinking what happen to her before. However, at the same time, Hayeon is just coming out from the living room saw her. She's feel weird to see her sister behave like that.

“What’s wrong with you?” Hayeon asked while frown.

Taeyeon startled before she shakes her head and then rashly walks toward the room. Hayeon feels strange to see Taeyeon like that.

“Did she found her happy pill again?” Hayeon mutter with suspicious.

After that, she went into the kitchen to get some water.

Inside the room, Taeyeon feels her heart beat rapidly after she run away from Hayeon question.

“I should be more careful with her,” Taeyeon mutter while she touches her chest.

Afterward, she goes to change her cloth before she went to the bathroom.

Taeyeon take her towel when her phone sign incoming message. She goes to see her phone and then she smiles after read Jiyong message.

 

Jiyong: Safely arrived, I already missed you… :(

Taeyeon: I’m not…: p

Jiyong: Ouch! It’s hurt… :(

Taeyeon: *kisses* for heal

Jiyong: Ahh~~ melting…I’m getting well… :)

 

Taeyeon giggling after she read Jiyong test. Hayeon that just enter the room can see her, asks

“What’s so funny?”

“Oh, nothing…” Taeyeon replied before she put her phone on the table.

“It’s Sooyoung unnie? Or Fany unnie?” Hayeon asked curiously.

“Well… ” Taeyeon hesitated to answer.

Hayeon feel strange to see her sister like that. Meanwhile, Taeyeon feel uneasy when Hayeon looks at her with suspicious eyes.

“I should go to take my bath,” Taeyeon said before she went to the bathroom to avoid Hayeon.

 

 

TWO DAYS LATER

SNSD COMPANY

 

Taeyeon is coming back to the company from the sites around 3 o'clock. When she enters the office, all the staffs are looking at her with smiles. Taeyeon feel weird with their behavior, but she's continue walks to her office. In the middle way, she stopped at the Tiffany desk and asks

“Hey, what just happened with everyone? Why they look at me strangely?”

Tiffany looks at her with firm face without answering her.

“What?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“I'm the one should ask that...” Tiffany replied with gloomy face.

Taeyeon frown when Tiffany reacts like that.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked with confused.

“Someone sent you a bouquet of roses... and it's purple, your favorite color...” Tiffany replied to explain.

“WHAT?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“Yeah…it's on your table. Who's send that?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“I have no idea…” Taeyeon replied while shakes her head.

After that, she went to her office and then she saw the bouquet on the table. She's approach the table before she took the bouquet. She looks at the bouquet for a while before she took the card to read.

 

This reminds me of you... I hope you like it... – Your Dragon :)

 

“Your Dragon? Who is that?” suddenly, Tiffany voice comes from her behind.

Taeyeon startled before she turn to look at her.

“Yah! You startled me!” Taeyeon said before she places the bouquet on the table before she goes to seat on the chair.

“Did you hide something from me?” Tiffany asked suspiciously.

“What? No…” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

“So, explain this…” Tiffany said while she pointing to the bouquet.

“Well… Perhaps it does from one of the client... want to thanks me...” Taeyeon replied hesitated.

Tiffany looks at her with suspicious eyes and then she takes the bouquet. Taeyeon feel her heart is already beat rapidly.

“Hurm… but.. it's still rare. Usually, if the client, they always mention their name or company but this one... your dragon? Why this person has to hide his identity?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“I don’t know and I don’t care” Taeyeon replied before she try to focus on her works.

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon for a while before her place the bouquet on the table.

“I think you should be careful. Nowadays, people will do anything to take advantage. Make sure this is not one of the scammer...” Tiffany said try to warn her.

“Arasso…I’ll be more careful. Thank you for your concern” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“So, should I throw this bouquet?” Tiffany asked.

“Oh, it's fine. Just let it be” Taeyeon replied.

“Okay…” Tiffany said before she went back to her desk.

Taeyeon sigh deeply after Tiffany leave her office. She stares at the roses before she’s smiles when she read the card again.

“Aigoo… this dragon is really like to surprise me,” Taeyeon mutter slowly.

After that, Taeyeon continue to focus on her works with happy after she got surprised from Jiyong for the bouquet.

 

 

 

 

ON WEEKEND

PILATES CLASS

 

As promised, Taeyeon went to the class with Tiffany. Because Sooyoung had another schedule, she can't join them that day. However, what a surprise for them is when Yuri introduce Jiyong as a new member of the class. Taeyeon look at him with narrow eyes while Tiffany looks at both of them with wide smiles.

“What a coincidence…” Tiffany said slowly while she and Taeyeon doing stretching together before the class begin.

Taeyeon just ignore her and continue with her stretching.

Meanwhile, Jiyong is learning the movement with Yuri, but his eyes secretly take a glance at Taeyeon.

“Are you two done?” Yuri asked afterward.

“Nae…” Tiffany and Taeyeon answer at the same time.

“Good, let’s start our class” Yuri said before she takes her position.

Taeyeon, tiffany and Jiyong take th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter