Chapter 20 – her uncertainty

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

APARTMENT CAR PARK

 

After she's received Tiffany message, Taeyeon call her immediately. Tiffany asked her to go back home as soon as possible and in the end, their camping had to cancel. Jiyong send her home afterward he knew what just happened.

However, after their arrival at the apartment, Jiyong saw Taeyeon in a deep sleep beside him. Jiyong feel uneasy to disturb her sleep, and then he decided to let her sleep while he kept staring at her face silently.

 

Jiyong POV

“Aigo Kim Taeyeon… You're so tired but still want to spend time with me. You should get some rest rather than agree to go camping with me.”

 

“Love you…” Jiyong whisper softly whiles his hand touch Taeyeon hair gently.

For minutes, Jiyong just keep staring at her with lovely. But then, Taeyeon awake when she felt the car stopped.

“Are we already arrive?” Taeyeon asked while she’s stretching her body.

“Hurm… Almost ten minutes...” Jiyong replied while he looked at the dashboard clock.

“Yah! Why don't you wake me up?” Taeyeon asked.

“I can’t. You look so sleepy…” Jiyong replied while his hand helps to fix Taeyeon hair.

“I need to go…” Taeyeon said while she’s open the door.

Jiyong didn't reply when she said that. Taeyeon stop her moves and then turn to face Jiyong. Jiyong look at her with gloomy face, and then she’s smiles before she moves her head to peck on Jiyong lips.

“Thank you for today and sorry too…” Taeyeon said while pout.

Jiyong smiles while his hand touches her face.

“Don't be... I'm happy to spend time with you. Go... it's already late. Text me if anything happen.” Jiyong said while smiling.

“Nae~” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

After that, Taeyeon get off the car, and then she's waving at him. Jiyong smiles while giving her a flying kiss. Taeyeon chuckles before she went to the entrance. Jiyong keep looking at her until he saw her enter the apartment. After she's disappear from his sight, Jiyong start the car and drive to his home.

 

 

 

KIM APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon enters the house silently to not wake anyone. However, while she's stepping to her room, suddenly Mrs. Kim voice come from the kitchen door.

“You just home?” she asked while her eyes on the clock on the wall.

Taeyeon startled when she saw her omma.

“Omma…” Taeyeon said awkwardly.

“Where had you been?” Mrs. Kim asked worried.

“Ermm… well…” Taeyeon hesitated but then she continues by asks

“Why you still awake this late?”

Mrs. Kim stares at her with suspicious eyes before her reply

“I’m thirsty…”

“Oh…” Taeyeon said while nodded.

After that, she move her steps to the room but Mrs. Kim stop her by saying

“I know you're hiding something from me... but I won't force you. If you're ready, let me know...”

Taeyeon looked at her omma with mixed feelings after she said that.

Mrs. Kim just smiling to her before her went to her room to get some sleep. Taeyeon sigh deeply before she goes to her room.

 

 

 

Taeyeon open the door slowly try not to make Hayeon awake. Afterward, she went to the study table and she places her bag. Her phone buzzed when the incoming message. She opens her phone and saw Jiyong is who send the text.

 

Safely arrived – Jiyong

:)  Night! – Taeyeon

Night… dream of me – Jiyong

I hate bad dream… kekekeke :p – Taeyeon

:( - Jiyong

 

“Unnie?” suddenly Hayeon awake and call her after she hears Taeyeon chuckles.

“Hey, it’s still early. Go back to sleep” Taeyeon said when she saw Hayeon awake.

“Did you just arrive?” Hayeon asked curiously.

Taeyeon nodded before she go to the closet and take out her pajama.

“Where have you been? You know oppa is looking for you,” Hayeon said.

Taeyeon sigh after Hayeon mention that. She know that Yihan is already told her oppa what actually happen to them, and she's aware about it.

“I’m going to refresh myself,” Taeyeon said before she went to the bathroom.

Hayeon just looks at Taeyeon without saying anything. She feels uneasy with what will happen to Taeyeon and Jiwoong.

 

Hayeon POV

“What should I do? Don't bother them? Argh... why they want to make it complicated?”

 

Afterward, Haeyeon try to get back sleep, but her mind keep thinking about her unnie and oppa. In the end, she gets up and goes to the kitchen to get some water to drink.

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

That day Taeyeon take half-day before she went to the office. When she walks out from the room, the first things she saw was Jiwoong angry face staring at her. Taeyeon just ignoring him and went into the kitchen.

“Morning, omma” Taeyeon greet happily while she back hug Mrs. Kim.

“Omo…someone is happy this morning,” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

“Yup… not like your son” Taeyeon whisper slowly.

“Yah! Don’t start it. He’s already upset with you,” Mrs. Kim replied slowly.

“I know… then what should I do?” Taeyeon asked whispering.

Mrs. Kim silent for a while before her reply

“Let me handle this”

Taeyeon smiles widely when her omma said that.

“Thank you, omma! I know you loved me,” Taeyeon said before she kisses her mma cheek.

“Okay, enough. Here… bring this on the table,” Mrs. Kim said while she gives Taeyeon a plate of fried eggs.

Taeyeon take the plate and then bring it on the table.

Hayeon is that already sitting on the table start to feel uneasy when she saw Jiwoong face and Taeyeon behavior.

“Where have you been yesterday?” Jiwoong suddenly asked firmly whilelooking at Taeyeon.

“Hang out… with my friends” Taeyeon replied to cover up.

Jiwoong look at her with suspicious eyes.

“Okay, let’s eat with peaceful. No with that face” Mrs. Kim suddenly said to Jiwoong after coming out from the kitchen.

“Omma…” Jiwoong said try to say something but Mrs. Kim interrupts and says

“No argue. I want to eat with peace…”

Jiwoong snorted angrily before he kept silent during the breakfast. Taeyeon cover her smiles with hand while Hayeon just looking at them with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

 

After the breakfast, Jiwoong went to Taeyeon room to talk to her. He knocks the door before he enter the room while his hold his anger.

“Tae, we need to talk!” Jiwoong said firmly.

“Oppa, if you want to discuss about Yihan oppa… I’m out. I have nothing to say” Taeyeon replied while her hands folding her cloth.

“It’s true?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

“Whatever he said... you will believe him…” Taeyeon replied while she went to the wardrobe and pick up a dress to wear it that day.

“Who? Whom are you seeing? Did I know him?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

Taeyeon turn her face to him when Jiwoong asked her that.

“Does it matter?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yes! I’ll make sure him regret it,” Jiwoong replied firmly.

Taeyeon silent for a while after Jiwoong said that. She felt upset when her brother will say that to her beloved.

“Don’t you want me happy?” Taeyeon asked with upset.

“You’re happy with Yihan oppa…” Jiwoong said keep insist to his decision.

“What? Oppa… can’t you open your eyes widely? What make you think I’m happy with him?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“I’m your oppa… I know it… and you… listen to me…carefully… whomever you want to bring in this family... I'll make sure HE is the one that is the best... and it's Yihan hyung. End!” Jiwoong replied firmly.

“You’re insane!” Taeyeon said while shakes her head.

“Then… don’t test me more or… you’ll regret it” Jiwoong said while smirks.

After that, he went out from the room with mixed feelings. Taeyeon sigh while she steps to seat on the bed.

 

Taeyeon POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter