Chapter 2 – Travelling together

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TIVOLI FRIHEDEN

 

After breakfast, both of them went to an amusement park together. Taeyeon stunned while standing in front of the park main entrance. Meanwhile, Jiyong smiles widely after he saw Taeyeon stun face.

“This is your plan? Bring me here?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

Jiyong nodded while smiles.

“You’re the best! Brilliant!” Taeyeon said excitedly.

“I know~” Jiyong replied proudly.

“So… what are we waiting for? Come on!” Taeyeon said while she pulls Jiyong hand to enter the amusement park.

Jiyong continue smiles while he let Taeyeon holding his hand.

“Which one should we play? What about that roller coaster?” Taeyeon asked excitedly.

“Starting with that?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“Why? Are you scared?” Taeyeon asked teasingly.

“No…”Jiyong replied try to hide his nervous.

“Then, let’s go!” Taeyeon said and continue pulls Jiyong hand.

Both of them line up at the roller coaster door game. While waiting for their turn, Jiyong keep trying to calm down himself. He's an adventure person but to play roller coaster at beginning make him feel uneasy. Besides, they just had their breakfast. Taeyeon turn to look at Jiyong, and she noticed Jiyong uneasy face.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong nodded while smiles awkwardly.

Taeyeon look at him suspiciously and then she says

“You don't have to ride this if you don't want...”

Jiyong shakes his head and try to fake his smiles.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be fine” Jiyong replied.

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon asked worried.

Jiyong nodded and smiles to her. When their turn arrives, both of them decided to take middle seats. Jiyong help Taeyeon with the belt to make sure she's safe. After that, he wore his belt and holding body barriers tightly and keep mutter

“You can do this… keep calm…”

Taeyeon grin when she saw Jiyong mutter something that she don't know.

The sound of a siren began to be heard, and a few seconds later the roller coaster began to move.

“Yeah…!” Taeyeon said excitedly.

Meanwhile, Jiyong didn’t say anything.

After the roller coaster game ended, Taeyeon was excited laughing at Jiyong messy hair. Jiyong feel his feet tremble after leave the game. He keeps walking to leave the game while his hand holding the wall. Taeyeon look at him with worried.

“GD, are you okay?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong nodded before him lean on the wall, but his eyes are staring on the floor.

“I don’t think you’re fine. Wait here, I’ll buy you drink,” Taeyeon said.

Jiyong stop her and then he says

“No, I just want to go to the washroom”

“Okay…” Taeyeon replied.

“Wait me here. Don’t move,” Jiyong said before he leaves the area.

Taeyeon keep staring at him until his disappear.

“He’s cute” Taeyeon mutter while chuckles.

 

 

 

After come back from the washroom, Taeyeon can see Jiyong feel ease while smiling at her.

“You feel better now?” Taeyeon asked with smiles.

“Never than better… so, what next?” Jiyong asked excitedly.

Taeyeon chuckles before she says

“Pirate boat!”

“O…key. Let’s go ride that” Jiyong said while shakes his head slowly.

Then, both of them go to the pirate boat game to enjoy. After one by one game they play, at the end Taeyeon ask for a break. Jiyong bring her to the café to have their lunch together.

“Thank you for this…” Taeyeon said while munches her foods.

“Are you satisfied?” Jiyong asked before he sips his drink.

Taeyeon nodded after she bites her foods. Jiyong smiles when he saw Taeyeon happy face. He then noticed a sauce beside Taeyeon lips. Jiyong take a tissue, and he helps her wipe it. Taeyeon stunned with Jiyong sudden reaction. She stops his hand from continue to touch her face.

“Ouh… there sauce on there,” Jiyong said while pointing at her lips.

“Here?” Taeyeon asked while she wipes it.

Jiyong nodded and then he continues eating his foods.

 

Jiyong POV

“What are you doing, Jiyong? But… that’s out of my control...”

 

Taeyeon continue staring at Jiyong after what happen. She munches her foods slowly but her eyes are focusing on Jiyong face. Jiyong feel uneasy when Taeyeon continue staring at him like that.

“So, should we continue playing?” Jiyong asked to change the situation.

“Why not? There are a lot of games here...” Taeyeon replied excitedly.

“Good, now finish your foods then we continue playing” Jiyong said before he bites his foods.

Taeyeon nodded with smiles and then she continues eating her foods.

 

 

 

 

VADESTEDET

 

After playing, they went home before the dusk. On the way back, Jiyong bring Taeyeon to Vadestedet while enjoying the lake scenery. Jiyong buy them two bottle of local beer for drink.

“Here… one for you and one for me” Jiyong said while he give the bottle to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon take the bottle and read the potion. She noticed the beer contains half percent of alcohol. It's worried her because she can't control herself after drinking the alcohol. Jiyong noticed Taeyeon uneasy face when she looks at the beer bottle. He then take out mineral water and give it to Taeyeon.

“You don't have to drink it if you don't want it...” Jiyong said while he takes back the bottle from Taeyeon hand.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said while she takes mineral water from him.

“At least, I can have two bottle of beer for my own…” Jiyong replied while grin.

“Yeah… it’s all yours…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

After that, no one is talking. They're just looking at the scenery and relaxing from fatigue playing in a theme park.

“Thank you for today, GD” Taeyeon said while looking at the scenery.

Jiyong turn his head to look at her.

“I’m glad you like it” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“It's weird...” suddenly Taeyeon said.

“Weird? Why?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Well... we're stranger, but I don't feel it that way when with you...” Taeyeon replied.

“Of course! We’re friend, aren’t we?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon look at him and then she nodded.

“…but still weird for me... because I rarely having a male friend. If there, never comfortable like this.” Taeyeon replied with honest.

Jiyong smiles widely after she said that.

“So… you said that you’re comfortable with me?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon nodded while looking at Jiyong face. However, when she saw Jiyong grin, she turns her face away from him. She feels strange when she told him her feels toward him.

“So do I. I feel comfortable with you too,” Jiyong continue said while smiling.

Out of nowhere, Taeyeon suddenly feel her cheeks start to blush after Jiyong said that. At the end, she just continues silent herself while looking at the scenery. Meanwhile, Jiyong looks at Taeyeon blushing face, and then he chuckles.

“Cute” Jiyong mutter while he turns to look at the scenery.

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

AROS AARHUS KUNSTMUSEUM

 

Next day, Taeyeon feel down when she's call embassy, they still proceed with her case. Her money that she asks for her friend transfer also takes a time for her to receive. When Jiyong noticed Taeyeon gloomy face, he decided to light up Taeyeon by visiting Aarhus museum. At first, Taeyeon looks excited to visit that place but when she's thinking that she had troublesome Jiyong, she felt uneasy.

“What’s wrong?” Jiyong asked when he noticed her gloomy face.

Taeyeon sigh deeply before she says

“I feel uneasy to keep using your money”

Jiyong can feel her after she said that. He then silent for a while before he says

“What about this? You take a picture with your phone. So, with that picture you exchange it as your payment.”

“You mean…?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“It's like this, you take as many pictures as you want. So, with that picture, I will choose to use it in my work. It's like you work for me. As an employee, I have to pay you, right?” Jiyong said try to explain.

“Oh… I get it! You mean I work for you, and you pay it by detract my debt, right?” Taeyeon asked with smiles.

Jiyong nodded and then says

“Genius!”

“Okay, let’s work!” Taeyeon suddenly said excitedly.

Jiyong shake his head while smiling. After that, both of them just enjoy the exhibition happily.

 

 

 

MOESGAARD MUSEUM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter