Chapter 3 – zealous feelings

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AARHUS MARINA BEACH

 

“Hi” Taeyeon greet after Jiyong approached her.

“Hi” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“What is that?” Taeyeon asked while looking at the plastic bag that Jiyong was holding.

“Oh… it’s fish” Jiyong replied while he opens for Taeyeon to look inside.

“You caught it?” Taeyeon asked while looks at the fish.

Jiyong nodded while smiles.

“What are you going to do with it?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“I don’t know. You want it?” Jiyong asked.

“What should I do with that?” Taeyeon asked while frown.

“Hurm…” Jiyong replied while looks at the plastic bag.

“What about dinner? We can cook that fish...” Taeyeon suddenly said her idea.

Jiyong look at her after she said that.

“You know how to cook?” Jiyong asked.

“If there are ingredients, I can try to cook that...” Taeyeon replied hesitated.

Jiyong grins while looks at Taeyeon.

“Okay, let’s go buy some groceries. I think they give equipment in the room kitchen, right?” Taeyeon continue asked.

“Are you sure?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Yeah~” Taeyeon replied confidently.

“Okay, you also rent a bike?” Jiyong asked after he saw Taeyeon take her bike.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Good, let’s go” Jiyong continue said before he take his bike and they went to the shop.

 

 

 

After coming back from the shop, Jiyong help Taeyeon carrying the groceries. Meanwhile, Taeyeon is carrying watermelon.

“Where do we cook?” Jiyong asked.

“My room” Taeyeon replied while continue walking to her room.

Jiyong just follow her from behind.

“What do you want me to cook?” Taeyeon asked after Jiyong put the groceries on the kitchen cabinet.

“Hurm… anything you prefer” Jiyong replied.

“Hey, it’s your fish. Just say it what do you want to eat? I'll try to cook” Taeyeon said.

Jiyong hesitated for a while before he says

“Just grill it. But, you can marinate it before you grill”

“Grill? Arasso… let’s do it” Taeyeon replied before she folds her long sleeve.

“What you want me to help?” Jiyong asked.

“Hurm… You can cook pasta?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sure” Jiyong replied before he takes out the packets of pasta bought by them.

After that, no one spoke there. Each of them is busy with the work being done. Taeyeon carefully take out the fish from the plastic bag.

“What should I do?” Taeyeon muttered while staring at the fish.

Jiyong grins after he takes a glance at Taeyeon behind him.

“Argh… I’m sorry,” Taeyeon said to the fish while she’s cutting the fish.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon when she’s cut the fish.

“You can do that? Want my help?” Jiyong asked.

“Don’t bother. I can handle this…” Taeyeon replied while she’s split the fish carefully.

Jiyong continue staring at her without saying anything. He saw Taeyeon washing the fish after he finished cutting it. After that, Taeyeon took some ingredients to use to marinate. At that moment, Jiyong feel fluttering inside his heart. Looking at Taeyeon trying hard to cook for him make him touched.

“Are you done with the pasta?” Taeyeon asked when she noticed Jiyong keep looking at her.

“Oh…” Jiyong startled before he go to boil the pasta.

After that, Jiyong is looking for a ladle inside the cabinet rack. However, when he opens the up rack door, his forehead accidentally hit the corner of the shelf.

“Argh…” Jiyong grunted.

Taeyeon turns when Jiyong shout and she saw Jiyong is holding his forehead.

“What happen?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“It’s hit my head” Jiyong replied still holding his forehead.

Taeyeon stopped doing her work and then she washed her hands.

“Let me see” Taeyeon said while she approaching Jiyong.

Jiyong dodged but Taeyeon insisted on seeing if there was a wound on her forehead. Jiyong moved her hand slowly and Taeyeon noticed the bruises on her forehead. Gently Taeyeon held Jiyong's face while looking at the bruise. Jiyong stunned when Taeyeon so close to him.

“It's bruise. Does it hurt?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong nodded slowly. After that, Taeyeon went to pick up her handkerchief, and then she took an ice cube to wrap before she rubbed it on Jiyong's forehead.

“Here... hold it. Keep rub it. Maybe it can reduce the pain.” Taeyeon said before she leave him and continue her cooking.

 

 

 

Jiyong preparing the table at the balcony meanwhile Taeyeon place the foods on the plate. After that, Taeyeon bring the plate to the balcony. Jiyong help her by taking the plate and put it on the table.

“Wow~ this look like candle light dinner” Taeyeon said when she saw a candle is lit in the middle of the table.

“Well… how I prepared the table? You like this?” Jiyong asked proudly.

“Impressive” Taeyeon replied shortly before she went back inside the room to take their drink.

After that, both of them enjoy the dinner together.

“So… how is it?” Taeyeon asked nervously after she saw Jiyong bite the fish.

Jiyong frowning while munches the fish slowly.

“Not bad ... still can be improve” Jiyong said to compliment.

“This is my first time to cook fish. Glad that you said that...” Taeyeon replied while chuckles awkwardly.

“Oh… so, I’m the first person to taste this?” Jiyong asked excitedly.

Taeyeon nodded while chuckles.

“Hurm… should I proud about this?” Jiyong asked teasingly.

“Yes you can…” Taeyeon replied while laughing.

Then, they just continue eating the dinner while enjoying the scenery.

“Oh, I have something for you” suddenly Taeyeon said to break the silent.

She enters the room for a while before come out with the envelope in her hand.

“Here…”Taeyeon said while she gives the envelope to Jiyong.

“What is this?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“My debt. I’m paying back to you,” Taeyeon replied before she eats her foods.

Jiyong do not open the envelope. Instead, he just watched Taeyeon with displeasure.

“Why don't you open it? See if it's not enough” Taeyeon continue when she noticed Jiyong didn’t open the envelope.

“It's fine. Just eat,” Jiyong said before he let the envelope on the table and he continues eating his foods.

Taeyeon look at him with strange but at the end, she just let it be and continue eating her foods.

 

 

 

“What are you going to do for tomorrow?” Jiyong asked before he sips his drink.

“Hurm… Tomorrow will be my last day here. So, I think... I want to go search for souvenir for my family and friends.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong feel sad when Taeyeon mention about her last day.

“What about you?” Taeyeon asked.

“No idea…” Jiyong replied while lift his shoulder.

“Don’t you want to buy something for your family? Friends? Someone special?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong shakes his head while smiling.

“Then, why don’t you join me? After all, I want to buy you something as a thank you,” Taeyeon continues.

“No need for that but I can go shopping with you” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Great! Oh… when will you return?” Taeyeon asked.

“I still have worked to do. Maybe weekend” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon nodded before she sips her drink. Jiyong continues staring at her while he’s drinking.

 

Jiyong POV

“Why I feel this way when with her? Did I like her? What make me attracted to her? Her face? But, she's really beautiful...”

 

Jiyong continue staring at Taeyeon face silently. From her eyes up to her lips. Taeyeon feel awkward when she's noticed Jiyong keep staring at her. She try to look away but it's feel strange inside her when Jiyong stares at her without saying anything.

 

Taeyeon POV

“What's wrong with him? Why he stares at me like that? There something on my face?”

 

Taeyeon touch her face try to find out if there is leftover food on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter