Chapter 29 – engagement, truth behavior

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A WEEK LATER

JIWOONG CAFÉ

 

After a week Jiyong broke up with Taeyeon, he didn't find her, and he didn't even visit Taeyeon's apartment. Although he misses Taeyeon but Taeyeon's decision, he needs to respect. So, he decided to meet Jiwoong at his café in exchange for his longing for Taeyeon.

“Hey, long time not seeing you. How have you been?” Jiwoong greet but he can see Jiyong gloomy face.

Jiyong chuckles before he says

“You think?”

Jiwoong smiles awkwardly at him before he says

“I’m sorry for doing nothing”

Jiyong sigh and then he stares at Jiwoong.

“I know, you're also stuck between friends and family. I'm not angry because I know what's going on is all Yihan's despicable planning.” Jiyong said with firm.

Jiwoong look at Jiyong with mixed feelings before he says

“...but I'm still felt guilty to you and Taeyeon. I know you to love each other...besides, you're my friend too, Jiyong.”

Jiyong smiles after Jiwoong said that.

“So… you're giving up on her, huh?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

“No... never! I won't give up on her. For now, I just respect her decision. I'll do anything to release her from him...” Jiyong said firm.

Jiwoong look at Jiyong after he said that and then he smiles.

 

Jiwoong POV

“Should I cooperate? But... I can't let he bear with my mistake... sorry, Jiyong. I'll make sure that Taeyeon and you get back together.”

 

“By the way, why are you wearing tuxedo?” Jiyong suddenly asked when he saw Jiwoong look so neat that day.

Jiwoong hesitated to answer him but he slowly says

“I have a party to attend...”

“Oh… that’s why you look so nice,” Jiyong said while smiles.

“It’s Taeyeon engagement party,” Jiwoong continue hesitated.

Jiyong didn't respond after he mentions that. For a moment, his heart feels upset to know that. He’s excuses himself from there and went out from the café with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

APARTMENT CAR PARK

 

Jiyong wait in his car while his eyes look around. Moment later, he saw Taeyeon wearing a dress is coming out from the door, following by Hayeon and Mrs. Kim. Jiyong get out from the car and go to approach her.

Taeyeon saw the car that Yihan send is already waiting for them nearby the entrance door. Taeyeon went to the car slowly to make sure she didn't ruin the dress. The drive already open the door for her, however before she got in, someone is grabbing her arm hardly.

Taeyeon startled after she saw Jiyong is the one to grab her, so do Hayeon and Mrs. Kim.

“Are you really going to do this far?” Jiyong asked furiously.

The driver tries to release Jiyong hand but Jiyong just push him away. Hayeon stiff at her place and don't know what should she do, meanwhile Mrs. Kim look at the scene with confused.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call his name softly.

“Are you sure with what are you doing right now?” Jiyong continue asked furiously.

“Jiyong, I have nothing to discuss here. I already told you before and...” Taeyeon said but Jiyong cut her and says

“No…no…no… please don’t do this…please…”

Jiyong start to begging while his eyes already in teary.

Taeyeon starts hesitated after she saw Jiyong eyes but then she saw the driver calling Yihan.

“No… I already make it clear. So, please let me go” Taeyeon said firm while she’s pulls her arm from Jiyong hand.

After her arm is release from him, Taeyeon get into the car rashly. Jiyong look at her with sad when he saw her in the car. Meanwhile, Hayeon and Mrs. Kim look at Jiyong while they're walking to enter the car. Both of them feel sad to see Jiyong, but when they’re seen Taeyeon holding back emotions, which hurt them more.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Sorry, Jiyong…”

 

Mrs. Kim POV

“I know there is something between them…oh God… what should I do…”

 

Hayeon stares at Taeyeon for a while and then turn to look at Jiyong outside the car with mixed feelings. Afterward, the driver drives the car and leaves the area. Jiyong still standing there looking at the car until it’s disappear from his view.

 

 

 

YIHAN FAMILY BUNGALOW

ENGAGEMENT PARTY

 

After she's arrival at the bungalow, Yihan drag her to one room in there with rough. He threw her after he open the room door. Taeyeon frown when Yihan does that.

“Tell me, why he’s there?” Yihan asked firmly.

“I don’t know…” Taeyeon replied firm.

“Don’t you lie to me. I know what actually happen there,” Yihan said furiously.

After his driver call him and inform him about the scene, Yihan start to feel furious about that. He thinks Taeyeon and Jiyong are doing something behind him.

“Oh great... then why I have to explain it?” Taeyeon asked sarcastically.

“Hey! Don’t you ever test me here…” Yihan replied firm when Taeyeon try to provoke him.

Taeyeon stares at him with upset after he said that.

“If I caught you with him again, you'll regret it! Remember! I won't play with my words...” Yihan continue to warn her.

Taeyeon didn’t say anything afterward.

“Now, please go out there and smiles... I don't want my family to think badly. Smiles...” Yihan continue after he saw Taeyeon with gloomy expression.

He forces her to smiles while his hands push her cheek. Taeyeon smiled compulsively after Yihan acted like that.

After that, Yihan hand out his hand to hold Taeyeon hand. However, Taeyeon just put her hand on his arm. Yihan stares at her for a while before he and Taeyeon walk out from the room with pretending to be smiles.

All the family looks at them with happy except Taeyeon family that knows the truth about them. Jiwoong feel so sad to see Taeyeon fake her smiles, so do Hayeon and Mrs. Kim.

“Hey, don’t be sad…” one of the family members, said to Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim just smiles while nodded.

“Don’t worry… Yihan will take care of her… He’s such obedient son. She'll be happy to be with him...,” the other said to Mrs. Kim.

“Nae…” Mrs. Kim replied with mixed feelings.

Jiwoong went to hugs his omma shoulder to comfort her feelings. Mrs. Kim smiles before she places her hand around Jiwoong waist to get some comfort. Hayeon come afterward and then hold her omma arm. Mrs. Kim smiles before her other hand hold Hayeon hand.

 

 

 

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Jiyong went to his parent’s house with angry after Taeyeon left. He went to his room and then lay on the bed. But then, he gets up and punch the pillow angrily.

“Why you have to do this? Why?” Jiyong said furiously while his hand punches the pillow.

After he gets tired, he lay back on the bed while closing his eyes.

Mrs. Kwon feel worried after she heard Jiyong angry voice from inside. She hesitated to enter the room for a while, but then she just knock the door before she open the door. In the room, she saw Jiyong silently lay on his bed while his eyes staring at the ceiling blankly.

“Jiyong?” Mrs. Kwon calls his name.

Jiyong move his eyes to see his omma.

“What’s wrong?” Mrs. Kwon asked curiously.

Jiyong continue staring at his omma, but then his eyes start to get teary. Mrs. Kwon noticed it, and then she approaches him by sitting on the bed beside him.

“Why?” Mrs. Kwon asked softly.

Jiyong shakes his head slowly while he rubs his face to hide his tears.

Mrs. Kwon looks at him for a while before she asks

“You want to get out?”

“You want to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter