Chapter 38 – unravel feelings

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO DAY LATER

SNSD COMPANY

 

Taeyeon look around her office with mixed feelings. That day, she’s she's decided to quit her job at the company. Besides, her family is moving to Jeonju. So, she wants to take a break after what just happen to her and the family. In add, Jiwoong also already get them a place to open their own café nearby the house, and he asked Taeyeon to help him for the design and decoration for their new café.

“So, you really want to leave, huh?” Tiffany asked with sad.

“Sorry… I need some refresh. But… I still can visit you here,” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Tiffany smiles after Taeyeon said that.

“I love it to see your smiles again…” Tiffany said before she goes to hug Taeyeon.

“Argh… I’m gonna miss you” Taeyeon replied while she hugs Tiffany.

“I know…” Tiffany said with sad.

After that, Tiffany helps Taeyeon to pack her stuffs. Suddenly, Tiffany saw Dami bungalow old file between the things in the box.

“Why is this file in here?” Tiffany asked curiously while she holds the file.

Taeyeon look at her awkwardly before she says

“I don’t know why those file in there…”

Tiffany narrows her eyes after Taeyeon said that.

“Tae…” Tiffany said while stares at Taeyeon with suspicious eyes.

However, Taeyeon just ignore her and continue to pack her things.

“Well… I meet Jiyong recently” suddenly Tiffany said while looking at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stop her move after Tiffany said that.

“Ouh…so?” Taeyeon replied, act like she doesn't care about that.

Tiffany grins when she saw Taeyeon behave like that.

“I attack him...” Tiffany said try to attract Taeyeon attention.

“What? What did you do?” Taeyeon asked curiously while looking at her.

Tiffany chuckles when she saw Taeyeon reactions. She folds her arms while looking at Taeyeon.

“You still care about him, even though he hurt you, huh?” Tiffany asked sarcastically.

Taeyeon shake her head slowly before she look outside the window.

“He’s behaving like that because his hurt... I'm not blame on him...” Taeyeon replied with mixed feelings.

“But you are the one that hurt more... why you still defend his sides?” Tiffany asked disbelief.

Taeyeon sigh deeply while looking outside the window.

“Because the feeling still there... the feelings that he gave to me... it's still in here...” Taeyeon said while she touches her chest.

Tiffany didn’t say anything after Taeyeon said that.

Taeyeon chuckles before she continues says

“You think I'm stupid, right?”

Tiffany shakes her head before she went to her and hugs her tightly.

“So what will you do now? Yihan already let you go... what make you keep away him?” Tiffany asked confused.

“I can't... we're in different path right now... He had his own life. His business... family...life... I'm not one of the path in his life anymore. Besides, we're not in the same level anymore...” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“What are you saying? Don’t you love him?” Tiffany asked while frown.

“I do… but…” Taeyeon said but then Tiffany interrupts her and says

“Then? Why you think that way? Is because he's from a wealth family? Tae, that's not the main point here... if you love him, you'll accept him even he's not perfect. Right now... what I see here is... you just create an excuse... you scared to get hurt again. You're trying to push him away just because you don't want to hurt him. This is not right... what you're doing now is more hurtful.”

Taeyeon eyes start to get tears after Tiffany said that. Tiffany went to hugs her again after she saw Taeyeon sorrow.

“It okay... takes your time to heal. I know... you will overcome all these things...because my chingu is a tough person!” Tiffany continues while she’s hugging Taeyeon.

Taeyeon chuckles after she heard that from her.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon whisper to her ear softly.

“Don’t be…” Tiffany replied.

 

 

 

 

A WEEK LATER

KIM APARTMENT

 

Jiyong hesitated for a while before he rang the doorbell.

“Calm down… just help Jiwoong… that’s all…” Jiyong mutter alone.

After that, he rang the doorbell.

“Finally, you’re here!” Jiwoong said after he open the door.

Jiyong smiles before he enters the apartment with mixed feelings.

After he enters the apartment, he saw the place full of the box and things to pack. He looks around but didn't see anyone except Jiwoong.

“Where is everyone?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Oh… they already went to Jeonju. There is something to handle before we move in. So, I'm stuck in here with some stuff to pack.” Jiwoong replied while he packs the box.

Jiyong sigh after he heard that.

At first, he comes to the apartment just to meet Taeyeon. After their argue before, they're not seeing each other after that. He knew that Taeyeon is avoiding him after she decided to give the bungalow project to Tiffany. Also, Daesung said that Taeyeon never visit his café anymore after their meeting before. Recently, he had sent a bouquet of flowers to her office to apologize, but turn out he received news that Taeyeon already resigned from there. Now, he's here, but she's not there anymore.

“Hey, what are you doing? Come… help me with this…” Jiwoong suddenly said.

“Ah… nae…” Jiyong replied before he goes to help him.

 

 

 

 

After their finish with the pack, Jiwoong and Jiyong take a rest at the balcony. Jiwong give him a drink before he's standing beside him. For a moment, no one is talking. They just look at the scenery with silent.

“I think I’m gonna miss this place…” Jiwoong suddenly said to break the silent.

Jiyong smiles while his eyes still on the scenery.

“…and I will miss you too” Jiwoong continue while chuckles.

Jiyong smiles after Jiwoong said that.

“Don’t be emotional here,” Jiyong said before he sips his drink.

Jiwoong is laughing with Jiyong words.

“So… if you want to visit us… you can come anytime you want…” Jiwoong said while he looks at Jiyong.

Jiyong smiles before he says

“Thanks… I don't think it's a good idea”

Jiwoong look at Jiyong and he can see his sad in his eyes.

“Hurm… you still my friend…so you still welcome by me” Jiwoong replied to comfort him.

Jiyong smiles and then he nodded to him.

“Oh… did you know that Yihan is already break off with Taeyeon?” suddenly Jiwoong said to him.

Jiyong stunned after he heard that. He looks at Jiwoong to get the truth about what his saying.

“When?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“I think last week... Yihan call me to meet him. He asked apologies from me for what he's done... also, he's the one told me about the break-up things...” Jiwoong replied to explain.

Jiyong didn’t respond him afterward.

“So... from your face... we know that Taeyeon didn't tell anyone about this...” Jiwoong continue while shake his head.

“Why she's hiding this from us?” Jiyong asked with upset.

Jiwoong look at Jiyong and then he says

“Not us... just you. She's hiding this from you... she knew if she told me, you also get to know about this...”

“But why?” Jiyong asked while frown.

“I don't know... I never understand her...but as her oppa... I think she just unsure with her own feelings right now... besides, after what just happen to her... she needs to fix her emotion...” Jiwoong replied before he sips his drink.

Jiyong remain silent afterward.

“It's that her reasons to keep away from me?” Jiyong mutter slowly.

Jiwoong can hear it and then he says

“She needs time to heal, Jiyong. Clear all her thought... and when she's already decided, she will come to meet you.”

“What if she's...,” Jiyong said but didn’t finish his words.

Jiwoong look at Jiyong and then he asks

“Did you still love her, aren't you?”

Jiyong look at Jiwoong before he nodded slowly.

“So... what make you stop from meet her?” Jiwoong asked confused.

Jiyong sigh deeply before he sips his drinks.

“I thought, after two years, I really can move on from her. I don't want her to feel guilty if she saw me again. That's why I keep act cold toward her... hurt her... so she's will feel hate to me... and she can st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter