Chapter 27 – broken-hearted II

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KIM APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon enter the house after come back from Jiyong apartment. She saw all her family's is in living room while looking at her. Taeyeon walks slowly to approach them.

“Oppa, you don't have to worry about the café anymore. Also, we still can stay here. Don't worry to leave anymore...” Taeyeon said while looking at her family.

“Tae…” Jiwoong call her name but she interrupt and say

“Omma, I have a long day today... I need some rest... I go to my room first...”

“Arasso…” Mrs. Kim replied while she looks at her with worried.

After that, Taeyeon went to her room and all of them just continue staring at her without saying anything.

Jiwoong feel so guilty after he saw Taeyeon swollen eyes. He knew she's cried a lot that day.

“Is she okay?” Mrs. Kim asked with worried.

“Let her be. She’s probably tired,” Jiwoong replied try to not make his mother worried.

Hayeon look at her oppa after he said that. She knows there is something happen that make Taeyeon look that way. After a while, Taeyeon said not to worry about café and apartment, she knew something suspicious is going on there. In the end, she went into the room to see Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

Hayeon open the door and then enter the room slowly. When she's in the room, she can hear her sister is crying on the bed. Then, she saw Taeyeon cover her face when she noticed her presence. Hayeon feel uneasy to look at her sister like that. Besides, lately she kept avoiding her and them rarely to talk.

Hayeon stand beside the bed while her hand reach to touch Taeyeon, but she hesitated. She still can hear her sister keep weeping, and then she decided to give her some space.

 

Hayeon POV

“Please, unnie. Don’t keep hide everything alone…”

 

Hayeon walks out from the room with mixed feelings. She startled after she saw Jiwoong is standing in front of the room after she come out.

“How is she?” Jiwoong asked worried.

Hayeon just shakes her head slowly to answer him.

“It’s all my fault…” Jiwoong continue while he rubs his face.

“Can you tell me what actually happen?” Hayeon asked curiously.

Jiwoong look at his omma room for a while before he signals Hayeon to follow him to his room.

 

 

 

 

Jiwoong close the door after both of them enter the room. Hayeon went to seat on the bed before Jiwoong drag the chair and seat to face her.

“C’mon. Spill…” Hayeon said impatient.

Jiwoong sigh deeply before he says

“I think Taeyeon promise to Yihan hyung something to make us keep the café and apartment.”

“She’s what?” Hayeon asked surprised.

“She’s doing this just because she don’t want me to get into jail” Jiwoong replied.

“You what?” Hayeon asked again with surprised.

Jiwoong giggle when he saw Hayeon reactions.

“It’s the right time to laugh?” Hayeon asked firm after Jiwoong chuckles.

“Okay…okay… actually, today I… I…” Jiwoong hesitated to continue his story.

“You what?” Hayeon asked impatient.

“I fight with Yihan. He makes a report and the police had to arrest me.” Jiwoong replied while he looks down with guilty.

“What? Why you have to fight him? Are you out of your mind?” Hayeon asked firm.

“Yes, I know… I made a mistake there…I just mad what with his doing to us” Jiwoong replied to accept which he is guilty.

“But still… you don’t have to fight him…Okay… so, what happen?” Hayeon asked.

“To bail me out, Yihan hyung have to pull the report, or I'll be stayed in jail...Taeyeon went to meet him, try to make him pull of the report.” Jiwoong replied to continue his story.

“So… you said that… unnie went to meet Yihan hyung just to pull the report?” Hayeon asked curiously.

Jiwoong nodded to Hayeon words and then he reply

“…but I think it's more than that... It's not right after she said that Yihan also give back the café and this apartment. I know there is something that Taeyeon hide from us... I know Yihan hyung, he'll never give the things easily... unless he got the benefit”

Hayeon silent after Jiwoong said that.

“…perhaps... he asked her to be with him? You know how much he obsessed with unnie...” Hayeon said her thought.

Jiwoong look at Hayeon after she said that.

“Poor him…” Hayeon suddenly mutter.

“Did you know something that I know?” suddenly Jiwoong asked suspiciously.

Hayeon frown after Jiwoong asked that.

“Hurm… I don’t think you know…” Jiwoong mutter while he shakes his head.

“If you're saying about unnie and Mr. Kwon relationship... I know that...” Hayeon blurt out the truth.

“Oh! You know!” Jiwoong said surprised.

“… and you know too?” Hayeon asked surprised.

“How long you know about that?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

“Too long… and you?” Hayeon asked.

“Recently…” Jiwoong replied.

“So, you know?... and then what?” Hayeon asked curiously.

“I saw her at Jiyong apartment before…I think she’s…” Jiwoong replied slowly without finish his words.

Hayeon didn’t say anything afterward.

“…so… that’s the reasons she’s crying like that…” Hayeon mutter but can be hear by Jiwoong.

Jiwoong sigh after Hayeon said that. Both of them didn't talk afterward. For a moment, they just keep feel sad for Taeyeon to sacrifice her happiness to save the family.

“Don’t you think we should do something?” Hayeon asked curiously.

Jiwoong didn’t replied her afterward.

“I don’t know… I think I need a time to plan back.” Jiwoong replied.

“What are you going to do?” Hayeon asked curiously.

“…for a while... she had to bear it. I'll make sure her sacrifices are worth. I have to be careful before doing something or... Yihan hyung will act hard at us again.” Jiwoong replied.

Hayeon nodded to agree with her oppa.

“I’m with you, oppa. Please, let unnie be happy” Hayeon said try to hold her emotions.

Jiwoong smiles while his hand pat Hayeon head softly.

“I will…” Jiwoong said with smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

Taeyeon walks out from the elevator before she went toward her car park. However, her steps stop after she saw Jiyong is standing beside her car while waiting for her.

“Taeyeon…” Jiyong call her name softly.

Taeyeon keep ignore him while she open the door to put her stuff.

“Taeyeon… dear…” Jiyong keep calling her while he following behind her.

Taeyeon continue to ignore him.

But, until she open the door on driver side Jiyong stop her by push the door closed before she enters the car.

“WHAT?” Taeyeon asked firmly while raise her voice to him.

Jiyong startled but he feel hurt to hear that from her.

“Please… we need to talk…” Jiyong said softly try to persuade her.

“Jiyong, I already decided it and I won’t change it anymore” Taeyeon replied firm.

“…but why,Tae? Why you suddenly make this decision?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“…I told you, I don’t want to stay in this relationship anymore.” Taeyeon replied.

“Why? Why you don’t want it? Give a good reason for me to accept it,” Jiyong said firm.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she blurt out and says

“I don’t have any feelings toward you anymore”

Jiyong scoff softly before he asks

“You think I believe that?”

“Then, it’s up to you. I need to go work,” Taeyeon said while her hand opens the car door.

Jiyong feel irate when Taeyeon react like that. He stops her from open the door with rough before he pulls her face and kisses her lips with force. Taeyeon startled with Jiyong sudden kiss, she tries to push him away but Jiyong hold her hard not to let her go. Taeyeon hands keep punch on him, but Jiyong didn't let his kiss go until Taeyeon stop from pushing him.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon face after he releases the kiss, and then he says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter