Chapter 30 – longingly kiss

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO WEEK LATER

SNSD COMPANY

 

After her engagement, she never saw Jiyong after that night. She felt longing to him, but she can't go to meet him. Sometimes, she tries to call him, but her heart stops it. She doesn't want to torture his feelings more. However, she still can get know his news from Jiwoong if her oppa went to meet him.

Taeyeon look at the ring on her finger with mixed feelings. After the engagement, Yihan always keep his eyes on her. He often come to visit her at home and always come to have lunch with her at the office. His behavior really make Taeyeon annoy, and it's look like him didn't trust her.

“Tae…” Tiffany calls her from the door.

Taeyeon startled before she reply

“Yes?”

Tiffany looks uneasy when she saw Taeyeon keep daydreaming during work, but she keeps act it usual because she knew her friends is in miserable mind.

“You have a client waiting for you,” Tiffany said while she’s pointing to the meeting room.

“Oh… I totally forgot about that…” Taeyeon said before she rashly take her notebook and some document for the meeting.

“Hey, cheer up” Tiffany said before Taeyeon walks out from the office.

Taeyeon smiles and then she nodded.

Tiffany look at her walking toward the meeting room with uneasy.

 

Tiffany POV

“What can I help her to bring her smiles…?”

 

Taeyeon take a deep breath before she enters the meeting room. After she open the door, she saw an aged woman is sitting on the chair is smiling at her widely. Taeyeon smiles and then greet her warmly.

“Hi, I’m Kim Taeyeon…the architects” Taeyeon said to introduce her name.

“Hello, I’m Mrs. Kwon. I came here because my friend said the service here is the best,” Mrs. Kwon replied to introduce herself.

 

Mrs. Kwon POV

“Finally… we meet… beautiful girl…”

 

“Yes, she’s right about that.” Taeyeon said while smiling.

Mrs. Kwon looks at Taeyeon with diligently. From her face, her style and her smiles. She likes her smiles.

“You have great smiles,” Mrs. Kwon suddenly said.

Taeyeon stunned but she keep smiling and says

“Thanks…so… what can I do for you?”

“Oh well... my daughter... will get married soon. So, my husband and I buy a piece of land and wanted to build a bungalow for her. Could you help us?” Mrs. Kwon said her intention.

“Oh... in that case, I think my friend can help you. I'm not suitable for this field. Let me call her...” Taeyeon said after she hears Mrs. Kwon intention.

“No…no… Please… I don’t want anyone to manage it. I want you,” Mrs. Kwon said insist.

Taeyeon look at her while frowning after she said that.

The truth, Mrs. Kwon already investigated everything about Taeyeon after her date with Jiyong that night. She is desperate to meet Taeyeon, but she needs to plan so that there is no suspicion from Taeyeon side. That's why she planned to give bungalow to Dami as her wedding gift and to her surprise it was approved by her husband. She asked some help from her friend to get the company name and address and now, she is here talking to her.

“I know it's out from your field, but I really want you to be the architect for this project. I observe all your works and I like it so much... so, please don't disappoint me...” Mrs. Kwon said softly try to persuade her.

“…but Mrs…” Taeyeon said with hesitated.

“Don't worry. I'm not in a rush... just doing follow your professional. My husband and I will look it later...” Mrs. Kwon replied try to make Taeyeon take the project.

“Then… I’ll try my best here,” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Thank you. I know you can do it better. Don’t worry about the money. Just let your idea works in this project,” Mrs. Kwon replied with smiles.

“Nae, thank you for trust in me. It’s an honor,” Taeyeon said and then her handshakes with Mrs. Kwon.

“My pleasure” Mrs. Kwon replied with smiles.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Her smiles look so familiar with... ah, stop it, Taeyeon! Stop thinking about him...”

 

After that, the two of them continue to discuss the project. Mrs. Kwon explains what actually her want for the bungalow and Taeyeon will take not the point for her reference. However, at the same time, Mrs. Kwon keeps taking a glance at her and tries to evaluate her behavior.

 

Mrs. Kwon POV

“I can tell... her picture is so beauty, but to meet her personally... she's gorgeous. That's why my son really adore her. She looks calm, but her eyes... it's shows otherwise. Well... Jiyong, you're right to fell for her, but...”

 

Taeyeon feel uncomfortable when she noticed Mrs. Kwon keep looking at her. She keeps changing her sit, try to make herself comfortable while she explains about the design. Mrs. Kwon noticed her uncomfortable face, and then she smiles.

“I’m sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable. I'm just curious... are you still single?” suddenly Mrs. Kwon blurt out.

Taeyeon startled before she chuckles awkwardly.

“I'm engaged” Taeyeon replied while she shows the ring on her finger.

Mrs. Kwon takes her hand and look at the ring before she says

“Wow, your fiancé must be loved you. This ring quite expensive... limited design...”

Taeyeon feel awkward after Mrs. Kwon said that.

In fact, she never knew about the ring too much. But, after Mrs. Kwon mention that, she looked at the ring differently.

“Rich people... I never understand what their thinking...” Taeyeon mutter slowly but can be hear by Mrs. Kwon.

Mrs. Kwon smiles and then she asks

“Don't you love him?”

Taeyeon eyes wavering after Mrs. Kwon asked that. She didn't know why this client so calm to ask her personal question.

Taeyeon chuckles awkwardly before she says about the design to change the topic.

“I think we can make some space for master room,” Taeyeon said while she looks at the sketching.

Mrs. Kwon stares at her for a while before she smiles and continue with the discussions. She knew Taeyeon try to avoid talking about her personal life, and she had to respect that. Besides, her intent is to get to close to her and make her comfortable.

 

 

 

 

She went into her office after her meeting ended. However, she startled when she saw a bouquet of daisy flower on her table. Taeyeon feel uneasy when she saw the flower. She kept staring at the flower until Tiffany enter her office says

“Why are you staring like that?”

Taeyeon just smiles awkwardly before she takes the flower from the table.

“Don’t worry… it’s not from him…” Tiffany continues said after she saw Taeyeon reaction.

Taeyeon frown after Tiffany said that. She takes the card from the bouquet and read it.

 

I can’t have lunch with you but we see tonight – Yihan

 

Taeyeon sigh before she throws the flower on the table. Tiffany chuckles when she saw that.

“Are you waiting for someone flowers?” Tiffany asked teasingly.

Taeyeon is rolling her eyes before she look outside the windows.

“You miss him, aren’t you?” Tiffany asked curiously.

However, Taeyeon didn’t replied her. She just looks outside the window while her mind is thinking of Jiyong.

“If you miss him, then call him…” Tiffany said.

“You know I can’t…” Taeyeon replied.

“You torture yourself, Tae,” Tiffany said with sad.

“This is what I had to face after choosing this path...” Taeyeon replied slowly.

Tiffany stares at Taeyeon and saw she try to hold her emotion.

“Okay… I hope you can get your happiness too…” Tiffany continues before she leaves the office.

“…I used to feel that happy, but ... I wasted it,” Taeyeon mutter while her eyes looking at the sky.

 

 

 

 

DAESUNG CAFÉ

 

Afterward, Taeyeon leave her office to release her tense. She didn't know where should she go, but in the end, she decided to go to Daesung café. Perhaps, that café can let go of his longing for Jiyong.

“What a pleasant surprise to get to see you here...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter