Chapter 23 – open the secret

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, did he propose to you? Did you agree? C’mon show us the ring!” Jiwoong continue said excitedly.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong with guilty, meanwhile stares at her with firm. Mrs. Kim can feel the tense by looking at their expressions. Jiwoong look at them strangely after seeing both of them face. When he’s about to say something, his phone is ringing. He saw it's Yihan who's calling, and he walks away from there to answer the call.

“Imo, it’s getting late. I think I should go. Thank you for the dinner…” Jiyong suddenly said before he went to the door.

“Jiyong…” Mrs. Kim tries to call him but Jiyong just continue walks without looking back at them.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while to think what she should do. She looks at her omma, and then she turns to chase Jiyong.

“I know there is something going on here…” Mrs. Kim mutters after Taeyeon leaves.

 

 

 

“Hello, hyung” Jiwoong greet.

“We need to talk. Meet me tomorrow at café,” Yihan said firmly before he ended the call.

Jiwoong feel uneasy after he heard that from Yihan. He then heard sound door closed from outside. He went out from the room and saw his omma is alone there while looking at the door. 

“Where is Taeyeon?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

Mrs. Kim look at Jiwoong with mixed feelings before she hold Jiyong arm and says

“Jiwoong…ermm…”

When Jiwoong saw his omma stuttered, he knew there is something happen, after he leaves. Then, he went to Taeyeon room to see if she in there. However, he just saw Hayeon on the bed alone without Taeyeon presence. He starts to feel furious after Yihan called before and then Taeyeon disappear.

“Omma, where is she?” Jiwoong asked furiously.

“Jiwoong, calm down…” Mrs. Kim said try to comfort her son.

“Where… is… she?” Jiwoong asked.

However, Mrs. Kim still didn’t answer him.

After that, Jiwoong rashly went out to find Taeyeon.

“Omma, what happen?” Hayeon asked after her coming out from the room.

She looks her oppa leave the house while her omma face looks tremble.

Mrs. Kim looks at Hayeon before she hugs her tightly.

“What happen? It’s okay… I’m here…” Hayeon said while she tries to comfort her omma.

 

 

 

“Jiyong…!” Taeyeon called his name while running in her dress.

Jiyong continue ignore her call while he speed his steps to run away from her.

“Jiyong, please. Listen to me!” Taeyeon said while running toward him.

Still no, respond from him. Jiyong feel so mad after he has to know about the dinner but then, when Jiwoong mention the ring and propose, Jiyong can’t control his anger anymore. He felt his heart hurt and cannot believe that Taeyeon will do that to him.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon continue shout to call him.

Suddenly, she's stepped on her dress, and she's tripped on the ground.

“Ah…” Taeyeon grunt in pain.

Jiyong stop his steps and turn to look behind after he heard Taeyeon grunt. He saw Taeyeon already fell on the ground, he walks toward her but after few steps he stops. Taeyeon saw him looking at her, and she can see Jiyong tense face.

“Jiyong… please…” Taeyeon said while enduring the pain in her hands.

“Is it what you want? That's why you want to keep hide our relationship...aren't you?” Jiyong asked furiously.

“Jiyong, please let me explain. It’s that not what you think…” Taeyeon replied while she gets up from the ground.

Jiyong feel worried after he saw blood on Taeyeon hand but because he's anger, he just ignores it.

“Why you didn’t tell me about that dinner?” Jiyong asked furiously.

“… because I don't think that's important. After all, oppa had already promised it was the last dinner for me with Yihan oppa.” Taeyeon replied try to explain.

“What? Not important? Then, by going with that dress... get propose... you called that not important?” Jiyong asked furiously.

“Jiyong, please…it’s not my plan. Everything is out of my control. I had no idea about the proposed,” Taeyeon replied to explain.

Jiyong scoff before he chuckles.

“Every time... your oppa... but you still follow what he asked you for.... Just go back, Tae…I don't think I can talk with you right now... I feel so terrible...” Jiyong said with firm.

“Then, what you do think about my feel right now? Happy? Please, Jiyong. Don't be like this... I'm sorry...” Taeyeon replied try to apologies.

Jiyong shakes his head try to control his feelings.

“Sorry?... hurm…you know what? I can't talk to you right now... I still feel so mad when thinking about this... just go...” Jiyong said before him turn and walks away from there.

“Jiyong!” Taeyeon shout to call Jiyong name but he didn’t looking at her.

Taeyeon burst into tears after she saw Jiyong is walking away from there. That moment, she felt her heart hurt. She knew that she's doing wrong by hide the dinner from Jiyong but what just happen that night really out of her control. When Jiyong know like this, make Taeyeon feel so guilty toward him.

“Sorry… I’m so sorry, Jiyong” Taeyeon said while crying.

However, unconsciously, Jiwoong who was hiding behind the wall, heard everything. Now, he knows that Jiyong is the guy that Taeyeon likes. Jiwoong stood up and saw Taeyeon crying so much that it made his heart sad. His mind was empty after seeing the two of them fighting, however, his heart began to feel guilty.

 

Jiwoong POV

“What should I do? Think…think…think…”

 

After that, he saw Taeyeon walks back to their apartment while wipe her tears. Jiwoong mind keep thinking until he decided to go meet Jiyong.

 

 

 

JIYONG APARTMENT

 

Jiyong open the door after someone rings the doorbell. He's startled after he saw Jiwoong is standing in front of the door look at him with firm.

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“I saw you…” Jiwoong said firmly.

Jiyong frown after he said that. Jiwoong push Jiyong body hardly afterward.

“Hey, what’s with that?” Jiyong asked firm after Jiwoong push him.

“I saw you with my sister… Taeyeon…” Jiwoong continue after he saw Jiyong frown.

Jiyong stunned after he mention that.

“What the hell are you doing?” Jiwoong asked furiously and he pushes him again.

Jiyong didn’t answer him. He just let Jiwoong push him.

 

Jiyong POV

“Okay… now he knows…”

 

“I thought you're my best friend, she's my sister... Jiyong!” Jiwoong said furiously when Jiyong remain silent.

Jiyong feel uneasy when Jiwoong keep raise his voice at his house.

“You'll disturb my neighbor if you keep yelling out here. Come in...” Jiyong said while he opens the door for Jiwoong.

Jiwoong hesitated for a while before he saw Jiyong signal him to enter the house. In the end, Jiwoong enter the house with angry.

“Are out of your mind, aren’t you?” Jiwoong asked while grab Jiyong collar hard.

“I can explain…” Jiyong said try to explain.

“I cannot believe this… Taeyeon… with you? What actually is going on here?” Jiwoong asked with mixed feelings.

“Okay, first, I'm sorry... I know I make a mistake by hide this from you but... honestly, I'm not messing around with her. I do love her... I'm so sorry to make you find out this way...” Jiyong said softly.

Jiwoong just stares at Jiyong to find his sincere. He then release Jiyong collar before he punch the wall hardly.

“Argh…Jiyong why? Why her? You know Yihan hyung want her… you know how I did to make her with Yihan. Now, you tell me that you love her…What should I do?” Jiwoong asked while he rubs his face.

“I’m sorry… I should tell you earlier but Taeyeon convince me not to... because she scared what will you react...” Jiyong said to explain.

Jiwoong look at him with mixed feelings. His mind is already miserable with Yihan things and now, he knows about Taeyeon and Jiyong.

“Did she love you?” Jiwoong suddenly asked.

Jiyong nodded to confirm it.

“Did you…two…already ‘does’ that?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

“Do what?” Jiyong asked confused.

Jiwoong rolling his eyes when Jiyong didn't get what he's point it to.

“Oh… no…big NO… my love is not that way... I do respect her. She's my love, of course I'll protect her...” Jiyong replied to defend himself.

“Thank god… or I'll punch you hard” Jiwoong said.

Jiyong shakes his head after Jiwong said that.

“So… will you accept me? Please, d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter