Chapter 24 – touched but grief

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIWOONG CAFÉ

 

Jiwoong come to the café late at that day. He's head still feel dizzy after drinking last night. When he enters the café, he heard someone is calling his name. He turns and saw Yihan is waving at him with gloomy face. Jiwoong sigh before he walks toward him with mixed feelings.

“You came late today,” Yihan said after Jiwoong seat in front of him.

“Yeah, I’m not feeling well today” Jiwoong said with uneasy tone.

“So… don’t you take medicine?” Yihan asked.

“Oh, it’s okay. I’ll be fine later” Jiwoong replied while smiles awkwardly.

Yihan look at him with suspicious when he saw Jiwoong keep avoid his eyes stares since the beginning. After that, Yihan bring out the envelope and he handed it to Jiwoong.

“What is it?” Jiwoong asked curiously while he takes the envelope.

“New branch contract. I already promised you that before...” Yihan replied.

Jiwoong take out the paper inside the envelope and then he read the contract.

“So… you know what to do, right?” Yihan asked when Jiwoong didn’t say anything after he read the contract.

Jiwoong take a deep breath before he kept the contract back inside the envelope. He then pushes the envelope to Yihan and says

“I’m sorry, hyung. I can’t”

Yihan startled after Jiwoong said that.

“What do you mean?” Yihan asked uneasy.

“I can’t help you anymore. Taeyeon is already found her happiness with someone and I don't want to bother her anymore.” Jiwoong replied bravely.

Yihan look at Jiwoong with furious.

“It’s look like you know with whom she date” Yihan said while stares at Jiwoong with firm.

Jiwoong smirks and then he says

“I know it or not, I have no right to ruin it ... and you have to accept that fact.”

Yihan hold his anger after Jiwoong said that.

“It's Jiyong, right?” Yihan blurt out firmly.

Jiwoong startled when Yihan mention Jiyong name.

Yihan scoff after he saw his expressions.

“That man... such annoying from beginning” Yihan mutter but can be hear by Jiwoong.

“Hyung, I’m sorry. Taeyeon really love him” Jiwoong said try to defend his sister.

“That's proof you don't do it enough to make her love me...” Yihan said to blame Jiwoong.

“Hyung, we can't force someone to love us. That's not love, that's possessive.” Jiwoong replied.

Yihan is clenching teeth to hold his anger.

“I don't like you said that to me, I hate it. Don't you remember how much I help you before?” Yihan asked try to make Jiwoong feel guilty toward him.

Jiwoong silent for a while before he says

“I know you're the one that help me a lot, I am really thankful for that... but... I'm sorry... I can't help you to have her. I think it's enough from me to help you before... if you want me to pay back I will but not sacrificed my sister. Not anymore...”

Yihan stomp the table furiously. All the customers are startled and turn to see them at the table.

“You already said that... I hope you don't regret it later...” Yihan said furiously while his hand takes the envelope.

“I won’t… ” Jiwoong replied bravely.

After that, Yihan walks out from the café with angry. Jiwoong stiff in his seat while feel ease after he said that to Yihan.

 

Jiwoong POV

“Appa, I promised you to take care of family. I will do anything to make them happy...”

 

 

 

 

THREE DAY LATER

BUSAN

AT HOTEL

 

After the site visit, Tiffany and Taeyeon go back to the hotel to get some rest.

“Argh… I hate when they keep changing the concept. Don’t they think about the budget?” Tiffany grumble while they’re walking enter the hotel entrance.

“Me too… I don’t understand why they didn’t stick to the original… I need to rest my mind…” Taeyeon replied while shakes her head.

Tiffany smiles before she turn to Taeyeon and says

“I think you can get more than that...”

Taeyeon frown after she said that. Then, she saw Tiffany signal her to look at behind her. Taeyeon look at her with confused before she turns her head slowly. Taeyeon stunned for a while after she saw Jiyong is standing in front of her while smiling widely.

“Hi…” Jiyong greet with smiles.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“Yah! Of course he wants to meet her girlfriend!” Tiffany said while pat her shoulder.

“Can I kidnap your friend for a while?” Jiyong asked while stares at Taeyeon with smiles.

“Yeah, sure. She’s yours… Okay, I go first… Glad to see you here” Tiffany said before she went into the elevator and then leaves both of them there.

“Cutie, can we talk?” Jiyong asked while he steps toward her.

Taeyeon just nodded while her eyes still look at Jiyong.

 

Taeyeon POV

“It’s really him, right? He’s here while smiles at me? Am I in a dream?”

 

Taeyeon still feel surprised to see Jiyong in there. She never expects to meet him this early. Besides, she still feels unsure if Jiyong still mad at her or not. Jiyong holding her hand while they walked toward the hotel café together. Taeyeon looks at her hand in Jiyong hand before she turns to stares at him again.

“Did you miss me that much?” Jiyong asked teasingly when he noticed Taeyeon keep staring at him non-stop.

“Are you still mad at me?” Taeyeon suddenly asked curiously.

Jiyong smiles when he heard that from her. He stops his steps and then turns to face her while his hand still holding her hand.

“Nope anymore. I can't keep mad at my love. I miss you so much...” Jiyong said softly before he pulls her and then hugs her tightly.

Taeyeon feel so touched when she heard that from him. Her eyes start to get tears when Jiyong hugs her.

“I’m so sorry…” Taeyeon said while she hugging him.

“It’s okay… but please don’t hide anything from me…” Jiyong replied before he kisses her head gently.

“I won’t…” Taeyeon said.

“Come, let’s go to the café. I need something to eat…” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon release their hugs after he said that.

“What? When did you arrive? Don't you eat before?” Taeyeon asked worried.

Jiyong make a pity face while he shakes his head.

“Aigoo… come let’s get something for you,” Taeyeon said while she pulls Jiyong hand.

Jiyong smiles while following her.

 

 

 

JIWOONG CAFÉ

 

The café situation started to get into trouble when one by one the café suppliers started withdrawing from selling their products to the café. Jiwoong starts to feel weird with the situation, and he goes to see the suppliers. However, no one of them meets him and explains why they ended the contract with his café. Suddenly, he got a text from Yihan.

 

Did I tell you that all the suppliers are my guys? You know they're doing anything if I asked for... Let me see how you can handle this...or you can accept my offer before – Yihan

 

“That man… is really wanted to pressure me!” Jiwoong curse after he read that message.

After that, Jiwoong go out from the café and went to meet Yihan.

 

 

 

BUSAN

AT BEACH

 

After eating, both of them decided to spend time at the beach. Both of them keep holding hands while walking at the beach.

“When will you go back?” Taeyeon asked while they walk at the beach.

“Tonight” Jiyong replied shortly.

“Tonight?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

Jiyong nodded before he says

“I have a class tomorrow”

“So, you said… you’re here just to meet me?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong smiles while nodded to answer her.

“Aigoo… can’t you wait for me?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nope. I can’t. Besides, I miss my cutie so much…” Jiyong replied while his hand pinch Taeyeon nose gently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter