Chapter 36 – hope and happy

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FEW WEEKS LATER

YIHAN COMPANY

 

Yihan and his appa prepare the meeting room to meet their new shareholder. Both of them feel so excited to their new shareholder because with their help, the company can survive again.

“Appa, did Mr. Kwon said he’s coming?” Yihan asked.

“I'm not sure, but I think he says he will send his son to meet us. Besides, his son is the one that will manage this company with us.” Yihan appa replied.

“Ouh… that MBA person… this is interesting…” Yihan said with smiles.

“Yeah… we can't give high hope for him, even Mr. Kwon had said his son didn't have much experience in business world.” Yihan appa replied.

“So... it's complement here... he needs us to manage the company, and we need him to run the company.” Yihan said with smiles.

“Yeah… that’s true.” Yihan appa replied.

After that, the secretary enter the meeting room to inform them, the shareholder already arrive. Yihan and his appa get up to greet him.

After the door open, Jiyong enter with his assistant. Yihan stunned when he saw Jiyong is there. Meanwhile, Jiyong smiles widely after he saw Yihan shocked face.

“Thank you for coming here. Hello, I’m Mr. Jin and this is my son, Yihan” Yihan appa said before he handshake with Jiyong.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Jin. I’m Kwon Jiyong” Jiyong replied while smiling.

Jiyong went his hand to handshake with Yihan but Yihan just stares at him with mixed feelings.

Yihan appa poke Yihan to handshake with Jiyong and then he just do that casually. Jiyong smiles before his seat on the chair.

“So, should we continue with the discussions?” Jiyong asked.

“Yes… what should we do?” Yihan appa asked with curious.

After that, they start to discuss the company. However, Yihan just remain silent while keep looking at Jiyong with disbelief eyes. For a moment, he felt ashamed when he knows that Jiyong will be his boss. After what he has done and said to Jiyong is, start to play in his head non-stop. He really wants to run away from there to hide himself from Jiyong. However, he can't and what he has to do just wait for them to finish the discussions.

 

 

 

 

After the meeting, Jiyong asked Yihan to meet him. Both of them went to the quiet area to meet. Yihan feel uncomfortable when he and Jiyong are alone in that area.

“So… what do you want?” Yihan asked with firm.

Jiyong smirk while shakes his head.

“You're still the same…” Jiyong replied while chuckles.

Yihan look at him with uneasy when he said that.

“Okay… straight to the point. This is not revenge. This is just a business. So, I hope we can work well together.” Jiyong continue with honest.

Yihan look at him with doubt.

“Also, please don't tell Taeyeon about this.” Jiyong continue when Yihan remain silent.

“Why? Isn't this what you want? You get the company... so, now you can use it to have her back...” Yihan asked curiously.

Jiyong chuckles after Yihan said that.

“I'm not that kind of person... She's a person that have feelings...not a trophy that you can grab as you wish. It's been two years... two years... she's been with you. So, you just take care of her... she deserved to be happy.” Jiyong replied while stares at Yihan.

Yihan feel mixed feeling after Jiyong said that. He didn't expect Jiyong will behave like that after what have he done to him before.

“That’s all I want to say…” Jiyong continue and then he walks away from there.

Yihan keep looking at Jiyong after he left.

 

Yihan POV

“I hate you, Kwon Jiyong...!”

 

 

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

KIM APARTMENT

 

Jiwoong enter the apartment with happy after coming back from his café. He saw Mrs. Kim and Hayeon are sitting in the living room before he approaches them.

“Omma! I have good news for you…!” Jiwoong said happily before his seat beside her.

“What is that? Look at those smiles…” Mrs. Kim replied while looking at Jiwoong.

“Where is Taeyeon?” Jiwoong asked.

“In the room…” Hayeon replied.

“Great… call her,” Jiwoong said excitedly.

“Unnie…!” Hayeon shout to call Taeyeon.

Moment later, Taeyeon appear with confused face.

“Why you shout?” Taeyeon asked while look at Hayeon.

“Yah! Come here… I have good news to share with my family…” Jiwoong replied with smiles.

All of them look at him with curious after he said that.

“Okay… c’mon tell us!” Hayeon said impatient.

Jiwoong chuckles before he took out a document from the envelope from his hands. He then gives the document to Mrs. Kim before he says

“I already bought us a home...! and... it's at Jeonju...!”

All of them look at him with surprised.

“WHAT?” Taeyeon and Hayeon shout at the same time.

Jiwoong smiles widely with proud before he says

“Omma, we're going to stay there...”

Mrs. Kim looks at her son with speechless before her tears flow on her cheeks.

“Oh God…Thank you…” Mrs. Kim said before she hugs Jiwoong with happy feelings.

“Oppa… where did you get the money?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Well... for past years, I save money from my salary and also part-time business money.” Jiwoong replied.

“Part-time business?” Taeyeon asked with frown.

“Yup, I got some help from my friend Youngbae... you know, all my collection pictures from the past? Well... he helps me to sell all that...besides, I also became a freelance photographer under his company.” Jiwoong replied excitedly.

“So… you said that… all the money is from the pictures?” Hayeon asked with disbelief.

“Well... the price of the pictures is a bit expensive and ... also…my salary working for the café…I got the house for us!” Jiwoong replied.

“Oppa…” Hayeon feel touched after she know about her brother hard work for them.

“Is this what you've been doing all this time? That's why you need time?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

Jiwoong nodded with smiles.

“So… we don't have to worry about this apartment anymore... He can take anytime he wants because we have a place for us to stay...” Jiwoong said with happy.

“…and it's our hometown ... close to appa…” Mrs. Kim replied while smiling.

Taeyeon start to feel ease afterward. At least, she knows her family is fine.

“So... you two okay if we're moving to Jeonju?” Jiwoong asked to Hayeon and Taeyeon.

“I don’t mind… besides, I can get my work place near Jeonju...” Hayeon replied happily.

“What about you?” Jiwoong asked.

“Hurm…I don’t mind… as long my family is fine” Taeyeon replied.

“Then, what about you? Are you going to quit from the café?” Mrs. Kim asked Jiwoong.

“Omma… don’t you worry. I have a plan for that…” Jiwoong replied before he hugs Mrs. Kim.

“Argh…finally, I can breathe easily,” Hayeon said with smiles.

“I think it's a time for you to make decision here... which you're staying with him or leave him...” Jiwoong suddenly said to Taeyeon.

All of them turn to look at her afterward.

However, before she says anything, the doorbell rang. They look at each other before Jiwoong get up to open the door.

 

 

 

“Hey, Jiyong!” Jiwoong said happily after he saw Jiyong in front of the door.

Taeyeon turn her face immedietly after she hears that name.

“I come to meet you…” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Oh…sure… sure… come in…” Jiwoong replied.

Jiyong enter the house and then he follows Jiwoong to the living room.

“Jiyong… how are you? Long time no see,” Mrs. Kim said to greet him.

Hayeon and Taeyeon just look at him awkwardly.

“Let me get you a drink” Mrs. Kim said before she go toward the kitchen.

Hayeon also get up from her seat and follow her omma to leave the living room. However, Taeyeon still stand there looking at him.

Jiwoong smiles when he saw Taeyeon staring at Jiyong.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Jiwoong asked her.

Taeyeon startled before she shakes her head and then she went to her room in a hurry. Jiyong grin after he saw her behavior.

“You’re smiling… still have the feelings, huh…?” Jiwoong asked teasingly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter