Chapter 33 – the farewell

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYONG APARTMENT

 

Jiyong broke the kiss, and then he wipes her tears gently. Afterward, Jiyong take her back to his apartment. For a moment, Taeyeon stunned when Jiyong kiss her, and then she just followed Jiyong while his holding her hand.

Inside the apartment, Jiyong ask her to wait in the living room while he went get some drink for her in the kitchen. Taeyeon standing in the living room alone, but then she saw a box fulfill with the books nearby the TV rack.

“Here…” suddenly Jiyong said while he gives a drink for her.

“Why with those books?” Taeyeon asked while she takes the drink.

Jiyong hesitated for a while to answer her. He then brought Taeyeon to a seat on the couch before he seats beside her.

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked.

“I’m worry about you,” Taeyeon replied with honest.

Jiyong stares at her for a while before he says

“I’m fine”

Taeyeon keep stares at him after he said that. She then put the drink aside, and then she's kneeling in front of him. Taeyeon hold Jiyong face gently.

“I'm sorry for your loss...” Taeyeon said slowly while her hand still on his face.

After that, both of them didn’t talks. Jiyong stares at her deeply before Taeyeon brought her forehead closer to Jiyong's. Jiyong eyes keep looked down, as he wanted to avoid Taeyeon stares. However, he can't stop his tears from coming out. With Taeyeon holding his face, and her voice to comfort him, Jiyong can't hold it anymore. He feels touched when Taeyeon doing that for him.

“It's okay to cry... it's okay...” Taeyeon continue while she went to hugs him.

Jiyong continue crying on her shoulder. For a moment, Jiyong think he can move on from her. But to see her again after losing his omma, he can't resist anymore. Losing his omma make Jiyong feel empty inside his heart. He kept crying if he saw anything that related to his omma. Now, in Taeyeon hugs, Jiyong feel his heart is fulfilled with her loved. The empty is still there but not as before.

“I’m here…” Taeyeon said softly while she caresses his back gently.

After Jiyong feel ease, he releases the hugs. Taeyeon keep stares at him while her hands wipe his tears gently. 

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked worried.

Jiyong nodded while try to smiles at her.

Taeyeon feel sad when she saw Jiyong smiles. She knew he tries to make her ease, but inside he is already fragile.

“Thank you” Jiyong said whisper.

He then took Taeyeon hand from his face, and then he held it. Jiyong eyes keep looking at her before he takes her hand to kiss. Taeyeon just let him kiss her hand but then, Jiyong hand touches her hair gently. He folds her hair behind her ear while he says

“I love you so much…”

However, Taeyeon didn't reply anything after he said that. Taeyeon start to feel mixed feeling when she saw Jiyong eyes staring at her deeply. Suddenly, Jiyong pull her head, and then he kisses her lips. At first he resist to kiss her but his feeling can't lie anymore after he can see her concern toward him. The kiss continue when Taeyeon start to replying the kiss. Then, Jiyong lay her on the floor while he kept continue kissing her passionately.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call his name between the kiss, but Jiyong ignore it and continue to kiss her.

From the kiss, the hot temptation starts to feel between them. Jiyong move his kiss from the lips to her cheek before he's exploring her nape.

“Jiyong… this is wrong…” Taeyeon murmur when Jiyong lips touch her neck.

Jiyong keep ignore her words while his hand is already open Taeyeon shirt button.

“Jiyong… stop…” Taeyeon said try to stop him.

Yet, Jiyong keep continue his kiss to her lips to shut her up.

In the end, Taeyeon drowned in Jiyong kiss. She let Jiyong kiss her until her mind came back to aware what is actually happen.

“Jiyong, stop it. This is wrong…” Taeyeon said try to stop him from kissing her.

She holds Jiyong head to stop his kissing. Jiyong stop it and stares at her.

“Don’t…” Taeyeon said while she shakes her head.

Jiyong look at her eyes after she stop her. After that, Jiyong sigh before he got up from her and sat beside the couch. Taeyeon feel relief after Jiyong get up from her. Then, she got up from her lay while to button back her shirt.

“I know you're in unstable emotion, Jiyong. I won't mad at you...” Taeyeon said while she facing him.

Jiyong remain silent while he stares at her.

For a moment, no one is talking. Jiyong is staring at the book inside the box, meanwhile, Taeyeon looking at Jiyong face with mixed feelings.

Suddenly, Taeyeon phone is ringing. Taeyeon take out her phone and saw Yihan name is appearing on the screen. She hesitated to answer it, but Jiyong that saw Yihan name on the screen ask her to answer it.

“Just answer…” Jiyong said slowly.

Taeyeon look at him for a while before she picks up the call. After she ended the call, Taeyeon says

“I need to go”

Jiyong sigh before he ask

“Can’t you stay for a while?”

“You know… I can’t…” Taeyeon replied with sad.

After that, Taeyeon get up from the floor, and then she looks at Jiyong with heavy heart. She really wants to stay with him at that time, but Yihan asked her to meet him and of course, she can't reject it.

While Taeyeon take steps to the door, suddenly Jiyong says

“I already made my mind... I'll be leaving...”

Taeyeon is stiff after she heard that from him.

“If you're leaving right now... then... I may not see you anymore...” Jiyong continue said slowly.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while after Jiyong said that. She knows Jiyong still feel upset with what just happen to them. However, she has no power to stop Jiyong from leaving her because, before that, she's the one that decided to leave him.

Without saying anything, Taeyeon went out from the apartment with heavy steps. Her heart hurt when Jiyong said that, but she insisted on not giving hope to Jiyong. That will make he hurt more. Now, she's in the elevator crying all out.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong stares at the ceiling blankly after Taeyeon walked out from his apartment. Suddenly, his tears flow on his cheeks when he's remembering his omma.

 

Jiyong POV

“I won't be selfish, omma. I will keep my promise to take care of appa. I do love her... but... I can't make her feels all wrong again with my presence.”

 

“Thank you, omma… for everything’s…” Jiyong mutter before he wipes his tears.

After that, Jiyong continue packing his stuff. He decided to leave there as soon as possible.

 

 

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

KOREA NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ARTS

 

Hayeon and her friends approach Jiyong when they saw him carrying the box with him.

“Mr. Kwon!” Donghan greet Jiyong.

“Oh…long time not to see all of you” Jiyong said with smiles when he saw them.

Hayeon look at the box with uneasy. She saw all Jiyong things inside the box and then she curiously asks

“Mr. Kwon… why you're carrying this?”

Jiyong smiles when he saw Haeyeon face.

“Mr. Kwon… are you… going somewhere?” Vivian asked curiously.

Jiyong then put down the box, and then he takes few keychain he had in there. Jiyong give it each of them the keychain, and then he says

“Well… take this as my token farewell gifts. Today is my last day teaching here...”

All of them startled when Jiyong said that.

“Wait… you what?” Yein asked surprised.

Jiyong smiles and then he says

“I'll be leaving soon... so, I won't be here for your final semester. But, I wish all of your good luck during your intern. I hope all of you can do it the best...”

“Mr. Kwon…” Vivian said with sad.

Hayeon still surprised with the sudden news but inside her already feel sad to let Jiyong leave.

“Mr. Kwon… where will you going?” Donghan asked curiously.

“Well… My application still in progress... so I can't sure anything about that...” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Application?” Vivian asked curiously.

“Yeah… I'm going to finish my MBA...” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Oh… then, good luck for you too, Mr. Kwon!” Donghan said with smiles.

“Thank you…” Jiyong replied.

All her friend noticed Hayeon still didn’t say anything after Jiyong tell them him is leaving. Yein nudge her arm to say something, but Hayeon feel her voice stuck, and she didn't know what she has to say to him. In the end, she just wishes him good luck.

After bid a goodbye, Jiyong went to his car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter