Chapter 32 – missing, lost

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Few hours later, there still no news from Mrs. Kim. Taeyeon and Hayeon keep waiting in the house while they are asking the apartment community. Some of their neighbors are helping them to search Mrs. Kim. Moment later, Jiwoong is coming back from the police station with Jiyong.

“So, how? Did you get anything? What the police said?” Hayeon asked after she saw Jiwoong enter the house.

“They look through CCTV, but last things we get omma at convenience shop. After that, we can't reach her anymore because there is no CCTV around that area. But, great news, the police will search for her around that area. Perhaps, we can get any news from the cop.” Jiwoong replied before he went to seat on the couch.

“Yet... I'm still found it's weird when she went into the store, but she didn't buy anything from the shop...” suddenly Jiyong said.

All of them look at Jiyong after he said that.

“How you know?” Jiwoong asked.

“I saw in CCTV…” Jiyong replied.

“Did anyone find odd with omma lately?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiwoong and Hayeon shake their head to answer her.

“It's something happen to her that we don't know?” Hayeon asked while holding her tears.

Taeyeon and Jiwoong didn’t respond anything after Hayeon asked that. At that moment, they feel terrible if anything happen to their omma. Lately, they're only focusing on their own without knowing about their omma. After what happen to the family, they never think about their omma feelings about that. What they're done, their reaction, their behavior, everything that makes they ignore about Mrs. Kim feelings. Now, when she's missing, they start to blame their own self. They think they're too selfish to not pay more attention to their omma.

Jiyong saw three of them, and he feels sorry for them. He knew how they really cared about Mrs. Kim. Even he as outsider also feel uneasy when get the news.

“I’ll go get water,” Taeyeon suddenly said before she went to the kitchen.

Hayeon sitting beside her oppa and comfort each other feelings.

“I hope omma will be fine,” Jiwoong said.

“She will… I hope…” Hayeon replied slowly before her lean her head on Jiwoong shoulder.

Jiyong look at them with mixed feelings. After that, he looks at the kitchen, and then he steps slowly toward the kitchen. However, Jiyong stop his steps when he heard Taeyeon weeping sound in there. Jiyong hesitated to enter the kitchen, but in the end, he decided to stand there and give some space for Taeyeon to release her emotion.

 

 

 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Jiwoong rashly went to the door. When he opens, he saw Yihan is standing there with smiles. Jiwoong stunned to see him. Beside, with Jiyong presence, he knew that would be worst.

“Don’t you want me to come in?” Yihan asked but he still gets into the house.

Hayeon start to feel uneasy when she saw Yihan presence.

“Where is Taeyeon? I want to take her for dinner,” Yihan said before he walks toward the living room.

However, he steps stopped after he saw Jiyong in the house.

“Why he's here?” Yihan asked firmly.

But before anyone replies, Taeyeon is coming out from the kitchen holding a tray fill with the drink for them. Taeyeon stunned when she saw Yihan is standing in front of her.

“Hyung, come… let me explain” Jiwoong said try to explain the current situation.

Yihan stares at Jiyong with furious while Jiwoong pull his hand to seat on the couch.

Jiyong still standing there with mixed feelings.

Taeyeon feel uneasy when she saw the situation. She continues her steps toward the living room and then places the drink on the table.

“Hyung, this is not what you think. He's here for helping.” Jiwoong said try to explain.

Yihan turn to look at Jiwoong and curiously ask

“What is going on?”

After that, Jiwoong tell what is actually happen to them. Yihan startled after he heard that.

“What? So, still no news from imo?” Yihan asked.

Jiwoong nodded to answer him.

“Yah! Why don’t you tell me?” Yihan asked Taeyeon.

“I…I’m… forget…” Taeyeon stuttered.

Yihan approach her and then he hugs her. Taeyeon stunned with Yihan sudden hugs, but she still let him hugs her. Meanwhile, Jiyong saw it start to feel uneasy. Yihan look at Jiyong with smirks while he’s hugging Taeyeon. Jiwoong and Hayeon look at each other with awkward feelings.

“Well... I'm already here... I think you should go...” Yihan said to Jiyong while he releases the hugs.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong after the hugs and then she saw Jiyong smiles and he say

“I'm here for my friend, please don't get me wrong here...”

“Well… I’m also his friend… so… I don’t think your presence makes any change...” Yihan said with firm.

“Hyung…” Jiwoong said try to calm the situation.

“You want him to leave, or you want me to make him leave?” Yihan asked furiously.

“Please stop, we still have no news from omma...” suddenly Hayeon blurt out with firm.

Jiyong noticed Taeyeon uncomfortable face, and then he sighs before he say

“It's okay... I'll leave...”

“Jiyong…” Jiwoong call his name.

“It’s fine… let me know if anything happen…” Jiyong replied while fake his smiles.

After he said that, Yihan grin but Taeyeon feel sad to see Jiyong leave. However, before Jiyong leave, suddenly the door open and all of them startled when they saw Mrs. Kim is entering the house.

“Omma!” Taeyeon and Hayeon shout at the same time.

Mrs. Kim stunned when she saw people in her house.

“Omma! Where have you been?” Jiwoong asked while he went to hugs her.

Taeyeon and Hayeon also went to Mrs. Kim and then hug her tightly.

Jiyong feel ease after he saw Mrs. Kim is fine. All of her child keeps hugging her.

“Omma… you know how worry I am…” Hayeon said while crying.

“Omma…” Taeyeon said while weeping.

“Omma… don’t leave us again…” Jiwoong said while crying.

“Omo…omo…aigoo… don’t cry… I’m fine…” Mrs. Kim said when she saw her child crying while hugging her.

Jiyong keep smiling when he saw them. For a moment, he remembers his omma. Meanwhile, Yihan look at them with mixed feelings. He knew he's one of the reasons that give the family trouble, but he had no choice to make Taeyeon stay beside him. Yihan turn to look at Jiyong and inside him feel hurt when he saw Jiyong is staring at Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

After that, in the living room, Mrs. Kim looks at each of her child while smiling. She felt touched when her child hugging and worry about her missing. Jiwoong and Taeyeon are sitting beside her meanwhile Hayeon is kneeling in front her.

“Omma… where are you going?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

Mrs. Kim smiles and then she says

“I'm so sorry. I fall asleep in the sauna. At first, I just want to get some rest but after chatting with someone there, I feel tired. So, I thought just go sleep for a while but in the end, I fall asleep.”

“Why you didn’t bring your phone?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well... I thought it's in my bag...” Mrs. Kim replied while grin.

Taeyeon pout while she places her hand around Mrs. Kim waist.

“Omma… please… don’t do this again. I thought something bad happen to you,” Jiwoong said while shake his head.

“I’m sorry…” Mrs. Kim said to apologies.

“It’s fine as long you’re here…” Hayeon said while she lean her head on Mrs. Kim thigh.

“I'm sorry to make you two worry. Jiyong... Yihan...” Mrs. Kim said when she looks at Jiyong and Yihan that standing near there.

“It’s okay, imo” Yihan replied with smiles.

“I’m glad that you’re fine,” Jiyong said while smiling.

“Omo! What time is it? I have not cooked anything for dinner!” suddenly Mrs. Kim said.

“Omma… it’s fine. We can order,” Jiwoong said.

“Let me buying the dinner…” suddenly Yihan said.

“That’s great…” Mrs. Kim relied with smiles.

“Taeyeon, let’s go buy something for imo” Yihan said ask Taeyeon for accompany him.

Taeyeon feel uneasy when Yihan asked that. She wants to spend more time with her omma, but she has no choice but to follow him.

“I’ll go get change,” Taeyeon said before she gets

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter