Chapter 19 – insecure feelings

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO DAYS LATER

DAESUNG CAFÉ

 

After she's coming back from Jeju, Taeyeon went to meet Jiyong at Daesung café. While waiting for Jiyong, Taeyeon playing the games on her phone. Daesung come to serve her drink afterward. 

“Here your coffee” Daesung said with smiles.

“Thank you” Taeyeon replied.

“Are you waiting for Jiyong hyung?” Daesung asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Hey, I’m happy to see you with him. He never looked so happy like this. I'm glad you are the reasons to make him smile again.” Daesung said.

“Nae… I’m happy too if him happy” Taeyeon replied shyly.

After that, Daesung excuses himself and let Taeyeon enjoy her drink.

Suddenly, Taeyeon is phone ringing. When she saw Jiyong name appear, she's smiles while pick up the call.

“Hello…” Taeyeon greet happily.

“Hello, cutie” Jiyong greet with smiles.

“Where are you?”Taeyeon asked curiously.

“I’m sorry. I just come out from the faculty. Give me 15th minutes,” Jiyong replied.

“Arasso… just take care. Don’t rushing. I can wait” Taeyeon said.

“I just can’t wait to see you. Wait for me,” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Nae… see you soon,” Taeyeon said before them ended the call.

Afterward, Taeyeon continue playing the games on her phone.

 

 

 

 

Twenty minutes later, Jiyong arrival at the café. He speeds his steps to enter the café.  Inside the café, Jiyong looks around to find Taeyeon, and then he saw she's sitting at the end of the café while her head is place on the table. Jiyong smiles while walking approaching her.

When he's arrive, he saw Taeyeon is already sleeping while waiting for him. Jiyong feel guilty to see her like that. Besides, she's still tired after arrival from Jeju, and now she had to wait for him. Jiyong slowly pull the chair beside her. He's sitting while his eyes keep staring at her sleeping face. Jiyong touch her face gently while calling her name slowly.

“Taeyeon…” he’s calling her.

Taeyeon move when she feels someone calling her name. She's open her eyes while blinking, and then she saw Jiyong is already there, looking at her with smiles.

“Oh, you’re already here. Sorry… I’m so sleepy,” Taeyeon said while she rubs her eyes softly.

“No, I’m sorry to make you wait” Jiyong replied with guilty.

“It’s okay… at least, I can see you after a while we didn't meet” Taeyeon said with smiles.

Jiyong smiles while he fixes Taeyeon hair gently.

“You want to drink something?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong shake his head before he says

“Let's go another place”

“Huh? Where?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Surprise…” Jiyong replied while smiling.

After that, he holding Taeyeon hand and both of them leave the café together.

 

 

 

 

SEOUL GRAND PARK CAMPGROUND

 

“What are we doing here?” Taeyeon asked confused when they arrive at the park.

“Camping” Jiyong replied shortly with smiles.

“What? Right now?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

Jiyong nodded before him going to car bonnet and then open it. He took out a white box from there with a camp bag.

“What’s in there?” Taeyeon asked curiously while looking at the white box in Jiyong hands.

“This is our treasure. Come, let's go. I already booked one tent for us.” Jiyong replied with smiles before he walks toward the entrance.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong with amaze while she shakes her head slowly.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Sometimes your behavior makes me feel amazed, Jiyong. You really plan so well...”

 

“Hey, what are you waiting? Come here,” Jiyong shouts when he saw Taeyeon still standing there looking at him.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied before she follows him from behind.

After five minutes walking, both of them arrive at their rental tents. Jiyong put down the white box and then place the camp bag on the bench nearby.

“Do you like this place?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

“It’s… so… beautiful… and calm” Taeyeon replied while looks around.

Jiyong smiles and then he’s approaching Taeyeon.

“Now we can date here. No one can see us here,” Jiyong said before he pulls her and then hugs her.

“Are you really planning all of this for us?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong nodded to answer her.

“Hey, you should tell me. At least, I can bring extra cloths” Taeyeon replied while hugging him.

“If I tell you then, it’s not a surprise anymore,” Jiyong said while he’s looking at Taeyeon face.

“But…” Taeyeon can’t finish her words when Jiyong suddenly kiss her lips.

“No more words. I just want to spend time with you here and enjoy it,” Jiyong said after he releases the kiss.

Taeyeon smiles shyly before she reply

“Arasso… let’s enjoy here”

“Good… now… what should I do…” Jiyong mutter while he’s looks around.

“Let’s start with the fire,” Taeyeon said happily.

“Okay…” Jiyong replied before he went to the start the fire.

“Can I open this?” Taeyeon asked while pointing to the white box.

Jiyong chuckles while he’s nodded.

Taeyeon smiles while her hands open the box with excited.

After the box was opened, Taeyeon saw there was some food in it as well as drinks.

“Wow! This is really treasure!” Taeyeon shouts happily.

Jiyong laughs after he saw Taeyeon excited face.

“We have meat!” Taeyeon said while she brings out the meats.

Jiyong continue smiling when Taeyeon show him her excited.

“Wow… you’re doing so well with this,” Taeyeon continue while she lifts up her thumb to give it Jiyong good sign.

“I know…” Jiyong replied proudly.

After that, they together prepare for barbecue. Jiyong focus the fire, while Taeyeon focuses on the seasoning.

“So, how was your day at Jeju? The project is fine?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

“Fine” Taeyeon replied shortly.

Jiyong look at her when she’s answer that. He feels something is bothering her when he’s mentioning Jeju.

“Are you sure?” Jiyong asked suspiciously.

Taeyeon nodded while smiles at him awkwardly. However, the truth is she's feel bothered with Yihan presence at Jeju. She's remember the last day she was there, Yihan surprised her by taking her to the beach.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Taeyeon is sitting on the sand while she's looking at the beach scenery. Yihan come afterward with drinks in his hands.

“For you” Yihan said while he gives the drink to her.

Taeyeon take it before she reply

“Thanks”

“I’m sorry for dragging you here. I know you're uncomfortable with this but... I don't have any choice except forcing you to come here with me.” Yihan said while grin.

“So, what do you want?” Taeyeon asked firmly.

“I want to spend time with you here” Yihan replied with smiles.

Taeyeon turn to look at him after he said that.

“Can you be honest with me? You didn't come here for works, aren't you?” Taeyeon asked with suspicious eyes.

Yihan chuckles awkwardly before he reply

“Why you asking me that? Of course I’m here for works”

Taeyeon keep staring at him with narrow eyes.

“Okay… okay… I’m here because your oppa told me you’re here” Yihan finally said the truth.

“Argh! I knew it!” Taeyeon mutter furiously.

“Please, don’t be mad. I really want to meet you,” Yihan continue when he saw Taeyeon face tense.

“Oppa, let me be honest with you. I don’t like you and I don’t want you waste your money on me anymore. Also, I already have someone I love” Taeyeon said with honest.

Yihan stunned when Taeyeon said that.

“Who is that guy?” Yihan suddenly asked firmly.

“What? Does it matter? The point is I don’t like you” Taeyeon replied.

“I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter