Chapter 18 – Uncomfortable insist

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KIM APARTMENT

 

After coming back from Jiyong apartment, Taeyeon go to freshen herself before she went to sleep. However, after she went out from the bathroom, Jiwoong is already waiting for her.

“We need to talk” Jiwoong said with cold face.

After that, he went to the living room, he signals her to follow him.

Taeyeon rolling her eyes before she’s follow him to the living room.

Jiwoong seat on the couch while he saw Taeyeon keep wipe her wet hair standing nearby while looking at him.

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Here” Jiwoong said while he gives a small box to her.

Taeyeon just look at the box without taking it.

“What are you staring at? It’s for you,” Jiwoong said still hands the box to her.

“It is from you or Yihan oppa? If from him, I don't want it.” Taeyeon replied firmly.

“Tae, why you’re so stubborn? You know how he's really likes you” Jiwoong said with frustrate.

“You know I'm not into him. Why you keep forcing me to accept him? Now, who's the one is real stubborn? Me or You?” Taeyeon asked firmly.

“I know… but can’t you give him a chance?” Jiwoong asked with hope.

“Why I have to give him a chance? As you can see, he just wants to make you feel awry by giving me luxury things. So, with that... he knew you will keep pushing me to accept him. Aren't you?” Taeyeon asked firmly.

Jiwoong sigh deeply before he slowly says

“You know he helped me a lot. I am indebted to him. If I can pay, I will pay, but he insisted wants you. What can I do? I really hope you can give him just a little chance. Get to know him. You know he's a really nice guy.”

“Sorry, I can’t. If you keep doing this, then I'm the one will make him realize. He's rich, not on par with our family, oppa. I don't want to hurt him, you know I won't play with people heart. So, please... don't push me again with these things.” Taeyeon said determined.

Jiwoong sigh deeply while looking at the box with mixed feelings.

“Night” Taeyeon continue said before she went to her room.

Jiwoong want to stop her but he can’t. He know that Taeyeon never playing with her words. If she's determined, no one can argue with her anymore. After that, Jiwoong went into his room with miserable feelings.

 

 

 

“It’s oppa bothering you again?” Hayeon asked when she saw Taeyeon enter the room with gloomy face.

Taeyeon nodded before she goes to hang the towel and then take a lotion on the table.

“What about this time?” Hayeon asked.

“As usual… Yihan oppa keep giving me gift” Taeyeon replied while she seat on the bed and put a lotion on her hands.

“He was really not ashamed of his actions. I don’t understand him. Why he insist to get you when he knows you don’t like him?” Hayeon asked weirdly.

“Don’t ask me. I think he just stubborn same as oppa.” Taeyeon replied irate.

“Unnie, I mean no harm here, okay. I'm just asking... why don't you try to get to know him? Perhaps, he's the one for you...” Hayeon asked with careful.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes before she says

“You want to die?”

“Okay…okay… I know… he's not your taste.” Hayeon replied try to calm down her sister.

“Not only that, he was too proud of his wealth. He thinks money can buy everything. I hate people like that.” Taeyeon said while frown.

“Well, what should we say... he's born with that,” Hayeon replied while lift her shoulder.

“Yeah, but if he has humility, maybe I'll give him a chance” Taeyeon said before she go to put back the lotion on the table.

“Yeah, you're right. Just like my Mr. Kwon. He's so humble even if he is with his students.” Hayeon suddenly mention about Jiyong.

Taeyeon smiles when Hayeon said that.

“Yah! You really adore him, huh? What if he’s really having someone he's love?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“You mean that elegant woman I saw before?” Hayeon asked her back.

However, it's not her expectation from her when Hayeon said that. Then, she's remember that she's never asked Jiyong about that woman he sees before.

 

Taeyeon POV

“That's right... I forgot to ask him about that woman. Who is she? Should I ask him now or wait until seeing him?”

 

“Unnie, what are you thinking?” suddenly Hayeon asked while pat her shoulder.

“What?” Taeyeon asked startled.

“You asked me about Mr. Kwon… but why your face likes that?” Hayeon asked strangely.

“Nothing… what did I ask?” Taeyeon asked again.

“Aigoo… what is the matter with you?” Hayeon asked confused.

Taeyeon grin and then she’s pretend to yawn.

“Arghh… I’m so tired. Let’s go to sleep,” Taeyeon said before she lay on the bed.

“Unnie…” Hayeon call her but Taeyeon didn’t respond her.

“Don’t forget to turn off the light,” Taeyeon said while her eyes closed.

“Arasso!” Hayeon replied while rolling her eyes.

Afterward, the room was dark after Hayeon turned off the light. After that, she went to turn on the lamp on her study desk.

 

 

 

WEEKEND

JEJU ISLAND

 

On her first day at Jeju, Taeyeon schedule fulfill with visiting the project site. From the morning until evening, she's busy with her works. Around 4 o'clock, she's to go back to the hotel to get some rest because on the night the client asked her for dinner.

Taeyeon get out from the taxi when she's arrive at the hotel. When she's walking toward the elevator, someone greeting her from behind. When she's move her body, she stunned when she saw Yihan is standing there smiling at her widely.

“Hi” Yihan greet her happily.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“Well… what a coincidence! I'm here for works.” Yihan replied with smiles.

“Oh… okay” Taeyeon said before she turn back to face elevator door.

“So… you're alone in here?” Yihan asked happily.

“Did you see me with anyone here?” Taeyeon asked sarcastically.

Yihan shakes his head with smiles.

“What will you doing after this?” Yihan asked curiously.

“Nothing” Taeyeon replied shortly.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Argh… why this elevator is so slow… come on…”

 

“Oh, that’s great. Do you want to join me take a walk around here?” Yihan asked curiously.

“I think I’ll pass. I just want a rest,” Taeyeon replied while smiles awkwardly.

After that, elevator door open. Taeyeon enter the elevator and then she pushes the close button.

“Let me know if you…” Yihan words stop when the door is already closed.

“Argh… why I’ve meet him here?” Taeyeon said irate after the door closed.

Yihan smiles happily while he takes out his phone and then message someone.

 

Thank you for let me know she’s here – Yihan

Welcome. So, don't waste it – Jiwoong

I won’t – Yihan

 

“Now… I have to make her out from her room,” Yihan mutter alone before he walks away from there.

 

 

 

Taeyeon lay on the bed after she's enter the room. She's look at the ceiling blankly before she takes her phone and dialed the numbers.

“Hello, cutie” Jiyong greet happily.

Taeyeon chuckles when she hear Jiyong voice.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked randomly.

“Nothing, just relaxing…” Jiyong replied.

“Don’t you have anything to do?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hurm… My love is not here... so, I'm hopeless” Jiyong replied with sad tone.

Taeyeon smiles when Jiyong said that.

“Cut the sweetness, honey” Taeyeon said try to hide her shyness.

Jiyong chuckles when he hears that from her.

“Oh, today your oppa asked me to have drink with him. So, we'll out tonight together.” Jiyong said.

“Why are you two always together?  Are you trying to cheat behind me?” Taeyeon asked jokingly.

“If I'm cheating you just to be with him then, you can call me crazy,” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon laughs after Jiyong said that.

“Where did you two want to go?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hurm… I’m not sure but… I think Daesung café quite suitable to have a drink,” Jiyong replied.

“Hurm… sound fun for me. Argh… why I have to come here alone…” Taeyeon grumble.

Jiyong smiles when Taeyeon said that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter