Wake Me Up

LOVE: OVERDUE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PLAYLIST: “Wake Me Up,” Taeyang

 

BAEKHYUN

 

Would you teach me how to kiss sober? The same question replays in my head as I look at her. Her cheeks heat up even more against my palm. What is happening to us? What has the Busan air done to us? I have so many questions but I welcome the warmness in my body anyway. I am not the one to speak about my own personal desires but … I am quite hard already. She’s been telling me so many things that would just push my buttons ever since I came over this morning.

Also, she slipped in the bathroom earlier and—

Okay, I saw her body. I was just quick to react as soon as I spotted the towel when I got in to help her.

I refuse to tell her that dreading that it would make things even more complicated for us right now. I don’t want her to feel weird around me. I have been conquering this feeling since then and she wasn’t making it easy at all for me. From telling me how good it feels while she moans when I was massaging her sprained foot to complimenting my magic hands of possibly being able to do more aside from hair. If I didn’t know she was inexperienced, I’d think she was full-on seducing me.

Would I teach her how to kiss sober?

Would I give in? Is it the right thing to do?

At this point, does the right thing even matter anymore?

She’s looking down my lips. Those eyes again—they’re fire burning me with so much desire. She wants me. Shim Dohee wants me right now. I have always been good at handling these kinds of emotions every time they would come out in the past but I can admit that lately, I have been all but good. The amount of time alone with her, the touches … and kisses since last night, were all unbelievably agonizing. I surrender fully but there’s still an alert part of me that fights back. It’s Shim Dohee and I respect her. I love her. I care about her. I can’t be too reckless.

We need to take it slow for her sake.

My thoughts get intruded by a ring tone. It’s not mine for sure, it’s Dohee’s. Just classic.

She releases herself from my hold, making my hand eventually drop to my side. She grabs the phone on the bedside table and quickly answers it, with her back facing me now. I just sit there in silence as she speaks with delight in her tone. “Oh, sir. What’s up?” I know that tone, the one she uses every time she talks about her crushes. Gentle and higher-pitched, unlike when she asked me if I’d teach her how to kiss—sultry, unstable yet certain. There’s nothing else but self-awareness or wariness in her speech and demeanor right now.

A crush … something she doesn’t have for me.

But then again, who is she alone in a hotel room with right now?

A giggle comes out from her making me watch in agony again. “Yeah, I’m having a good time here—yeah yeah, we’re planning to explore a bit then we’ll go back. Do you need me in the café tonight, sir? I could probably stop by if it’s urgent.” I frown at her offer. First of all, that leaves us rushing back home, and second, she’s not even well enough to be working after all these. Jealousy quickly surrounds me and I am not typically a jealous person at all. As I said, I live by gratitude and faith. Well, there’s nothing more un-gratifying than hearing the person you love to giggle and swoon over a man who doesn’t even care about her as much as you know you do.

“Aigoo, sir—you’re too much. Well, are you doing okay there without me?” She asks before turning to me with a big grin while pointing at her phone. If her foot wasn’t hurt, she’d probably be hopping like a crazy rabbit right now. “Oh no, sir, don’t say that. I try my best but … you’re still better in handling things, of course.” She giggles, swaying left and right.

My grip on the sheets tightens as I watch her enjoy the phone call.

She knows all kinds of ways to push my buttons … including this.

It’s like she has completely forgotten about me and whatever we were about to do—if there was any.

She nods eagerly as if the man is right in front of her. “Okay okay, I will be back as soon as I can, sir. Yes … thank you, you’re so sweet.” She covers and looks at me again excitedly. “Okay, bye sir. See you soon.” Her hand drops to her side as soon as the call ends. “Oh my god, guess who called?” She asks me, like her reaction alone wasn’t enough for me to figure out who it is. Without responding verbally anymore, I stride to her. Her body jolts at our sudden proximity but I ignore it this time. I slip my hand into her neck before sealing her lips with a kiss. She huffs in my mouth, her lips trembling against mine but I don’t stop. I have spent years restraining myself but lately, it’s been growing between us. Something real has been growing between us and I know it for sure. I am not imagining things.

I pull her by the small of her back and I feel her covered s against mine—I saw them with my own two eyes and they are beautiful. They are … ing amazing. Plump and perky, mature. I love her curves, she’s gorgeous from head to toe. Her body turns me on so much. I do not recall the last time I have been this ually frustrated. I haven’t even thought of these things in a long time. My fingers then travel up, sinking into her hair as the kiss grows more obsessive. Nothing in my touch is gentlemanly at all, I feel primal. For some reason, her body seems to like it though. Her moans and her goosebumps prove me enough. For a second, I pull away again seeing the same reaction from her, shoving herself closer to my mouth again. She doesn’t want me to stop. I stare at her already swollen lips and I brush my thumb against it, parting it ever so slightly just to .

Our eyes meet and I feel the electricity her gaze sends me. I grab and raise her forearms to wrap them around my neck. “This is how you kiss sober,” I whisper against her lips before claiming them mine again. Right now, I own her lips and that’s all I could think of at the moment. “Open your mouth for me,” I whisper in between kisses and she follows my order like a spell. I slip my tongue in and I feel her body tense up immediately. I take it slow, carefully grazing the tip of my tongue around her lips first, introducing her to the action. Eventually, I feel her reluctant tongue wandering near mine. “Don’t be scared, you can taste me too,” I instruct and our tongues finally touch.

Her back arches as I deepen the kiss and I feel her stumble a bit. Right, she’s injured. I almost forgot. Instead of stopping like a gentleman, I seize her on the back of her thighs to lift her up. I make her wrap her legs around me and she cups my shoulders out of reflex. She quickly pulls away from the kiss, shuddering. “Ssh.” I shush her before sitting her down on the vanity table, with her legs still wrapped around my waist. “Ba—Baekhyun—what are we doi—” I cut her off with another sultry kiss making her whimper severely. I give her slow and broken kisses that, I could tell, frustrates her. She tries to catch my mouth every time but I back away for a microsecond just enough to before devouring again.

My hand tracks down from her hair to her back, drawing a line downwards with my fingertips. But I don’t go much lower. As I said, I am taking things slow. Well … except for the kissing. One thing about me is that I love kissing very much. I love making out. I love s. I love pleasuring the person I love. Their pleasure is my biggest pleasure. I pleasure my woman until they are screaming my name, until their bodies are trembling against mine, until their eyes are rolling back in release, basically. But of course, I have always been humbled about it.

I am not a big talker at all so I make it up with my actions.

She picked the right person to teach her. Not like I really need to teach her anything anyway.

Also, I wouldn’t have given in if she didn’t make me jealous enough to be reckless. I was really going to turn her down … until I didn’t.

I finally end the kiss for good before planting the sweetest peck on the tip of her nose. I grab her thighs again to carry her back like how I just did. I walk to the bed and place her down to sit comfortably. I stand up straight and look down at her for inspection. Her face, specifically her cheeks and forehead were red. Her lips were a darker shade of pink and you could barely see their outline because of how inflamed they are. Her eyes were big and round like she’s having the greatest culture shock in history.

I bet she hasn’t seen that in the K-dramas and movies she watches.

“There.” I simply say before taking a few steps back until I am leaning against a dresser. “Ok—kay.” Dohee replies just as shortly, her eyes still wide as ever. I catch my breath, not because I was tired but because I am fighting myself from going further. I can’t go any further than that, at least not yet. She’s not ready. She really isn’t. I may have made love with her lips just now but I still greatly respect her.

And besides, I doubt if she’d even realize this literally changes everything about us.

I like the challenge though. I like the thrill of this. It’s been so long since I did something so wild in my life. I’ve always played it pretty safe. Her naivety and stubbornness are making me risk it all. “So, do you still want to come with me to have brunch with my family? You’re gonna be fine?” I ask casually.  She abruptly looks up, blinking terribly at me. “Brunch—what brunch?” She replies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter