Never

Something between us

...lie to me when we are talking about your health.

"Chaeyeon ah!"

Chaeyeon looked up and looked with a smile when she saw their leader approach.

"What's up, unnie?"

Eunbi stared at her with narrowed eyes and crossed arms.

"Why did you not tell me?"

"The what?"

Eunbi kept looking at her, hoping she understood the seriousness of the matter.

Chaeyeon sighed.

"How did you find out?"

"Chaeryeong called me"

"I didn't want you to worry"

"How can I not worry, Chaeyeon? You are from my family ... You are my family"

"Aish how can I hide something from you if you tell me those things?"

Eunbi rolled her eyes at her attempt to change the subject. She took her hands.

"Why did you not tell me?"

"Unnie, you already have enough problems being the leader and mother of Izone, one more problem was not going to do you any good"

"Chae, you can't tell me what does me good and what doesn't ..."

"Yes, I can, if it involves me I can ignore telling you something when you already have so many tasks"

"Why? I am so worried about you and thinking that you are fine. I am surprised that you have been hiding from me that you have not slept well for several days. How can I be fine if you are not?"

"Yah, why do you want to make me feel bad by saying nice things to me?"

"Then stop lying to me and tell me the truth"

"That I love you so much and I like you to be my girlfriend?"

"No, dork. Is what Chaer told me true?"

Chaeyeon sighed loudly and looked at their clasped hands.

"Yes, I can't sleep so easily anymore, maybe it's due to anxiety or something like that, I'm not sure just that sometimes I cry when I can't sleep so ... I stay awake rehearsing and I don't grab my phone because I'm sure I'll cry more watching messages. I didn't tell you anything because I want to make progress on my own, but I see that it wasn't as good an idea as I thought "

Eunbi released her hands and hugged her girl tightly, wanting to convey her love for her, wanting her to know that she is not alone, that she also has a family there.

Chaeyeon carefully parted and carefully removed each tear that fell from her leader's eyes, kissed each one to try to wipe the tears away.

"Don't cry honey, I'm fine" Chaeyeon whispered feeling her tears peeking out.

Eunbi shook her head.

"If you were fine you wouldn't have lied to me"

Chaeyeon kissed her nose and hugged her again, regretting not telling her the truth about what she really felt. She kissed her head.

"I'll stop lying to you from now on, okay?"

"How can I be so sure that what you tell me is true?"

"You can remove a different game from my phone every time I lie to you"

Eunbi laughed still without parting.

"Then I agree"

"I still don't want to let you go, it's been a long time since we've been like this"

They held each other for a long time until Eunbi felt it's enough. Chaeyeon complained too much.

"You know how serious the matter is? And what do I have to do about it, right?"

Chaeyeon nodded confused.

"Well, now we are going to sleep because I am also sleepy and until I get up you don't get up"

"And that means snuggling up? Under the covers? While kissing? ... And why didn't we think of it earlier?"