Share

Something between us

...it's not in my dictionary. 

Eunbi entered with a baby in her arms when all her members were in the shared room. Yujin was the first to scream along with the rest of the girls.

Chaeyeon made a dramatic face.

"Is she our daughter?"

The leader pinched her cheek and continued to hug the baby.

"She is my niece"

 

Wonyoung rolled her eyes to see the great attention they paid to the baby with clear eyes and a smile very similar to that of their leader. She sighed and crossed her arms.

“It’s just a baby, I don’t know why they are doing a scandalous”

Yena kept playing with the baby and Minjoo tried to feed her. The youngest of the group didn't seem to notice when one of her members sat next to her.

"Are you jelous?"

Wonyoung snorted and shook her head. Chaeyeon chuckled.

"Oh Wonnie, you know you will always be my favorite daughter"

She relaxed a little but continued to be annoyed to see Eunbi snuggling the baby to sleep.

"But Eunbi unnie pays a lot of attention to the baby!" she denied in a low voice. Chaeyeon mumbled something and approached her girlfriend, whispering something in her ear. She took the baby and carried her to the makeshift bed they had made.

"Wonnie?"

Wonyoung instantly looked up when she saw her leader shaking her arms. She didn't hesitate to hug her and heard Eunbi's moan for being so small.

They stayed in their little hug until Yuri announced that the food was ready.

Eunbi fed Wonyoung all the time, earning several groans from her young members.

"Oh unnie, I want too!"

Eunbi would not believe that Sakura, Yena, or Hyewon would complain along with Minjoo, Nako, and Yujin. After warning them that she would only feed the maknae, she found herself in a slight bind. She had to get up to feed each of her members without realizing that she had not had lunch.

"What happened?" Chaeyeon wanted to know when she left the room and saw her girlfriend eating lunch alone at the table. "Did you wait for me?"

Eunbi wanted to be annoyed because she was still starving from having lunch so late but upon seeing her girlfriend's relieved face from not having to eat lunch alone, she simply nodded. She earned a little kiss and they sat down to eat in the living room.

Yujin and Yena jumped onto their seats. Hyewon rolled her eyes.

"Chaeyeon unnie!" The blue haired one called. "Doesn't it bother you that Eunbi unnie hasn't paid attention to you all day?"

Absolute silence was heard in the room. And even Yuri and Hitomi suddenly stopped to hear the answer.

"Why would I be mad if I know I have Eunbi every night?"

They all screamed at the audacity of the group's dancer and the sudden blush of their leader