Happiness

Something between us

...is being with my family. My princess and my queen. 

Chaeyeon took a silent steep, she doesn't want to be discovered, her life is at stake. She sighed when she saw the coast is clear. One step. Two steps and she found giggles very near to her. She tried not to smile but she failed miserably. Every step she is near to the white door she can hear clearly the laughs and the small mumbles. Chaeyeon took a gasp of air and took the doorknob.

"I found you!" Chaeyeon shout out and laughed when she sees the frown on her lovely daughter. 

"Mom!" The girl whined. "You said Mommy wouldn't found us if we have hidden here"

"What can I tell you? Mommy is good for peekaboo," Eunbi stretched her arm and her wife took it. "Hey, my dear wife"

"Mrs. Lee," Chaeyeon mumbled against her forehead before kissed it gently. "Why don't you play to the princess?"

"I don't want to," The little girl exclaimed still with her arms crossed over her chest.

Eunbi looked at her wife for few a seconds before crouch down to her daughter's height. 

"Mommy is going to play with us and..." She mumbled against the ear of her daughter and the girl nodded and jump from her seat, she runs to the stairs. Chaeyeon looked at her wife and her jaw dropped, "What do you told our Wonnie?"

"Nothing important," Eunbi kissed her woman's cheek, "Only that you will play with us and you will make the dinner"

"I have to?" 

"And you will be Elsa because I want to be Snow White and my baby wants to be Bella"

 

Hey, I hope you ok ;) Well, I have to say that I will finish this in chapter 50. Finally, I decided to do in that chapter. So I hope to see you there. Stay safe and Happy ;)