Stop

Something between us

...of loving you would never be an option.

Eunbi placed her head on her hand, putting herself at a perfect angle to admire the profile of her girlfriend, who was now reading a book in English.

"Are you going to stop looking at me?" Chaeyeon asked suddenly without taking her eyes off her book.

"I like to see you."

The short-haired girl closed her book and copied her action, remaining at the same height as her girlfriend.

They looked at each other for a long time looking at each other. Eunbi began running her fingers gently across the dancer's face, memorizing once again the most beautiful features in front of her.

"Did you know?" Chaeyeon broke the silence but kept looking at her. She took her hand and started playing with it, "That there is a vein from the little finger to the heart, that's why when you promise something you do it protecting something with the heart."

The older woman didn't seem surprised but that didn't stop her heart from racing when Chaeyeon gave her a gentle squeeze.

"Since..."

"... how much do I know? Since I was 14 years old. So when I promise you something, I close the deal with my little finger."

Eunbi held her breath as her girlfriend placed her forehead on hers, caressing her face, making her close her eyes.

"Did I tell you today that I love you?"

The redhead woman shook her head, although they both knew it was a lie, it was the first thing Chaeyeon did when she got up.

"I love you, unnie."

That little phrase could cause so many beautiful feelings in her.

"I love you, Chaeyeonnie."

Her voice was barely a whisper but her eyes screamed her silent confession. Chaeyeon smiled and gently kissed her lips, that was enough for her.