The

Something between us

... way they look at each other.

No one can deny the connection that Lee Chaeyeon and Kwon Eunbi have, where words are leftover. Their members have been able to verify it. They have never questioned how they can communicate, not even how close their relationship is.

They liked how good they felt together and it was something they didn't dare to say in front of other people. Even if they didn't say it in words, their look said it all.

"Can you stop looking at me?" Eunbi complained without opening her eyes. Chaeyeon shook her head and continued to prick her cheek with her finger, prompting her to wake up. Eunbi hid her face between the pillows, listening to Chaeyeon's laugh sound in the hotel room, "Why?"

"I don't know," Chaeyeon admitted quietly, still smiling, "I like looking at you."

"If I blush it is because of you"

Eunbi hit her arm when she heard Chaeyeon's laugh, yet she didn't leave her hiding place.

"Unnie"

"Don't"

"Unnie"

"I will not leave here until my face returns to its normal color"

"Unnie, I like to see you blushing"

"Shut up"

Chaeyeon shook her head, amused at the situation. 10 minutes ago they should have gone down for breakfast with the rest of the members but someone "cough" Eunbi didn't want to get out of bed.

"Unnie... don't you want your good morning kiss?"

She listened as she growled under her breath and then appeared from between the pillows, a reddish face, she whispered softly, "I want to"

Chaeyeon smiled and leaned down, leaving a soft kiss on her lips, gently her cheek and repeatedly kissing her nose, "Happy?"

Eunbi nodded imperceptibly before catching her lips in another kiss, longer than the last.