Fall

Something between us

...in love it's never bad. 

It was the last day of the month, like every time that sounds great for the unnie line. Yena cheers with a big smile on her face. 

"I brought this..." she shows up a bottle of wine, she smiles mischief, "It's bad not to bring the two Chaes with us."

Sakura gives her the right, she sighed and sits beside Hyewon. 

"Well, we can start with the usual questions, don't you think?" Eunbi looks a little tired but still, that didn't save the dam in front of her, "Yena, will you marriage Yuri if you can?"

"Other," Yena took the glass and give a long sip, "Another."

The trio of the girls didn't drop the question so easily but when they saw how Yena is getting drunk so early, they stopped. 

"Who do you think, besides Yena, is gay?" 

All of them keep in silent, their eyes moved around the room. 

"Why not we let out names and we vote?" Hyewon suggested.

"You know I'm gay so..." Sakura was the first who dropped out the first name, "Chaewon?"

"Probably," The younger of them sighed, "Minjoo?"

"I don't think so," Hyewon looks so convinced about the answer. She took a sip before speaking "What about Chaeyeon?" 

"I think-"

"Chaeyeon is gay," Eunbi interrupted to Yena, earning the gazes from the other girls. "What?"

"How do you know that?"

"I corroborated it. Well, in short, she is my girlfriend so you can back off."

Yena is the first one who starts laughing before the rest of them, even Eunbi can't resist. 

"I see you are a kind of jealous girlfriend."

"I don't," she excused herself, "I just answered your question."

Even if they ask more things they cannot overcome their leader's stubborn response. 

"Unnie? Why are you so loud?" 

Eunbi stands up quickly and approached the new girl in the room. Chaeyeon still has her close eyes and rubbed them with her fists.

"Chae? Did you wake up for us?" 

Chaeyeon nodded with a yawn. Their leader turned around. 

"I gotta go, I have to cuddle up to my girlfriend, so goodbye singles!"