The

Something between us

...best photographer in the world is Lee Chaeyeon and it's mine. 

Chaeyeon was eating a chocolate bar when she suddenly felt someone tug on her sleeve. She looked at over her sholder found a familiar face with a shy smile. 

"Unnie? What's going on?" 

Eunbi pouted and show up her phone between her fingers. 

"I need your help"

Chaeyeon was tempted to refuse but when she looks at her with that dark shiny look, she just said yes whithout thinking too much.

"Can I get some of chocolate?"

The black haried girl nodded and stretches out her hand with the chocolate bar while taking the phone with the other.

"Here..." her words stuck in when she felt the familiar lips against hers. A pair of soft hands took her face and she felt how the other person smile in the kiss. 

"Mmm the chocalte tastes better in your lips" Eunbi murmured with a wink and start to walk, like if she didn't do anything from the usual and left a blushered Chaeyeon with a shy smile in her lips. Eunbi turned around. "Come on Chae, I still need your help" 

Chaeyeon nodded. She began to take a lot of photos of her leader. She asked herself how she can survive with the way her girlfriend is looking at the camera, even she can say it's illegal. 

"You look like art" Chaeyeon commented when they finished they photoshoot. "I am lucky for taking this photos"

"And the best girlfriend" Eunbi winked again.

The youngest giggles.

"You just like me beacuse I'm a good photographer"

Eunbi got up and save her phone before she can hug her girlfriend in the way she loves to do.

"I know something that you don't" 

Chaeyeon kissed her cheek while is hummed. 

"You are out of this world. Do you know why? You are perfect in whatever you do- mmfo, stop kissing me if you wanna let me finish- you can do anything and still be so humble like you only do. Besides, you're so pretty that I can't even look at you sometimes just beacuse you blind me"

Chaeyeon feel how her heart melt at the always precise words from Eunbi like if she doesn't have enough showing her love for her with affectional words and subtle actions. And she knows it, she is fall in love every day with her. 

"I don't think is a skill but..." Eunbi smirked with that shiny smile. "...I love the way you always look at me"

"Yeah? How do I look at you?"

Eunbi kiss her lips and over and over before she can answer.

"Like if you never have enough from me and I hope you never don't"

 

Material Kwonchaeng in Enozi Izone cam :) Have a nice day today and tomorrow :)