A...

Something between us

baby with you, It’s just a dream, right?”


“If you Can have a baby with someone of us, who would it be?”
“Chaeyeon”

 

Eunbi looked up at the sudden clearing and met Chaeyeon blushed like a strawberry.

“Is really that you say?”

“Yes, why not?”

“I mean you want a have a baby with me?” Chaeyeon is very direct when it comes to speaking but her stuttering was very obvious.

Eunbi giggles, “Do you wanna know why?”

Chaeyeon nodded, scratching her head shyly.

“I see how you treat the members, even the older than you. That’s cute and I like it. Even I have the feeling you can be the perfect wife” 

“Yah, unnie!”

Eunbi starts laughing when she blushed harder. 

“Chaeyeon, relax, doesn't mean we gonna marriage...well if you wanna do we can" 

Chaeyeon flushed even more. She wants the earth to swallow her but still left standing there, looking at her and feeling increasingly ashamed.

“Well, we can marriage” suddenly released against her own will.

Eunbi smiled brightly and pretended to pout.

“Oh, you want to marry me?” Chaeyeon nodded increasingly ignoring the short distance her leader put between them.

 “Really? Because I can propose to you right now” 

Chaeyeon widened her eyes when she saw her leader crouch down on her knees and take her hands.

“Lee Chaeyeon I’m here today for...”

“Unnie!” Chaeyeon laughed. “You don’t have to do that. We don’t even a couple”

“That has a solution, Chaeyeon. Mi dear Chaeyeonnie, I want to know if you—“

“Unnie!” 

Eunbi laughed when she sees how her favorite dancer does too. 

“Yah! I’m trying to do something special but you don’t let me do”

“Unnie, please. You can stand up now” 

“So, you can let me be your girlfriend? And the future mom of your babies?” Eunbi added with a small smile.

Chaeyeon shook her head. 

“We don't even like each other”

“Who says? I want to kiss since we were in Produce but I don’t know if you like me too”

Chaeyeon murmured something and nodded with a shy smile.

Eunbi smirked proudly.

“So you like me int the same way I like you. You want to kiss me and want to hug me..”

“Tss, I never say that”

“Don’t you want?”

Eunbi came too close to her face and took it with her warm palms. Her thumbs caressed the skin close to her eyes and Chaeyeon held her breath as she brushed her lips against hers.

“Do you want to kiss me? We can do it now”

Chaeyeon is about to do it when a clear throat was heard behind them. Chaeyeon wanted to part a bit but Eunbi's firm grip on her waist prevented her. She didn't know when her hands had moved so fast.

“Are you together?” 

Wonyoung was with her mouth ajar and looking at her curiously. Yujin hit her head and tugged on her arm.

“Don't worry about us, I just remembered that Yena unnie asked us to go to her room. Bye! ”

“Those girls” hissed Chaeyeon earning a playful little squeeze on her cheek.

"We are in something"

Eunbi kissed her cheek. "Do you wanna kiss me?"

Chaeyeon took her neck gently and pressed her lips together in a long-awaited kiss. Their lips were wrapped in a sweet kiss.

“This makes us a couple” 

“I’ll make you my wife right now if I can”

“Unnie!” Chaeyeon sulking with a pout. “Stop saying that things”

“Why? You don’t want to be my wife?” 

“I do but—“

“That’s all that I need. I’ll talk to Yena to marriage us”

Chaeyeon laughed. 

“Stay with me”

“Hugging you? I like it”