Don't

Something between us

...change. I love you the way you are. 

“I’m gonna be a bad girl”

Hyewon looks up and arched an eyebrown, trying to discover whats going on.

“...because you are a good girl?”

Chaeyeon crossed her arms and made a pout. She changes her expression when she sees the mockery in Hyewon’s face.

“I want to be a bad girl. That’s hotter," 

“Because you are cold?” 

Hyewon has to see how Chayeon gets away from their shared dorm and laughs when she heard mumbles for the other side of the door. 

“I’m going to show you!”

Nobody was there for help her. The dancer sighs and searching on her phone: How is a bad girl?

Takes a sip of hard drinks.

That's going to be difficult. They don't have any liquor in the dorm but maybe it's there something similar. She found one can of sprite in the fridge. She hesitated for a moment.

“Eunbi unnie will kill me," Chaeyeon mumbles but shakes her head. "No, I’m bad, it don't care to me.”

She took the cans and opened it in one shot. She did it before she repented.

“What more can I do?”

She takes again her phone. 

“Have a leather jacket.” She says out loud and frowns. Where she can get a leather jacket? "Eunbi unnie has one."

She came into her leader's dorm and she searched through the messy clothes. She put on Eunbi's leather jacket and crossed her arms. 

“What else? Maybe I can use some of the jewelry.”

Chaeyeon started thinking she will get in trouble if she gets caught. And she will get punish when someone find her with Eunbi's rings.

“Wait," she notices something, she is near to the dorm, "but if Eunbi unnie has all of this, so she is a bad girl."

“Who of you took my sprite?!”

Chaeyeon turned white and hide in the closet. She prays for not be caught.

"Lee Chaeyeon, you better get out if you don't want me to get you out of there."

She sighs, scared. Eunbi is with her arms crossed her chest and a frown in her eyebrow. She is in trouble.

Chaeyeon bared her teeth, trying to show an adorable smile.

“Eunbi unnie, how are you?”

“You took my sprite,” Eunbi squinted her eyes. She looks intimidating without any grin in her face. Chaeyeon cleared .

“I don’t”

“So why Hyewon say that to me?”

“Because she hates me, you know? I always think about what's wrong with her.”

Eunbi looks at her outfit.

“You didn't ask me for my clothes”

“Are you a bad girl unnie?”

The smaller girl looks at her almost offended

“Why?”

“Because I was searching about how a bad girl is and you have all of the characteristics of a bad girl. Do you?”

Eunbi giggles and shrugged. Chaeyeon smiles when she sees the shadow of a smile on her lips.

“I never think about that so much. I saw you do”

“I did”

“Do you want to be one?” she asks, a little curious.

“I want to.”

“What's wrong with being a good girl?”

“Always the people play with the good people and I don’t want that.”

“But the bad girls have more than one conquest. Do you want to cheat on me?”

Chaeyeon shakes her head vigorously. The idea terrified her.

“I never think about that,” She mumbled, while a shy smile. “But don't worry unnie, I woulnd't do that.”

Eunbi smiles and pushes her into a hug.

“That's why you melt my heart," she mumbles against her chest. She kisses her cheek. "You are perfect in the way you are.”

Chaeyeon hugs her back. Maybe that's what she wants to hear. 

“But will you buy my sprite? I don’t have anything.”

“As this baby wants”