You

Something between us

...like to sleep with me, don't you?

Chaeyeon huddled under the covers in an attempt to find warmth. Her arms hugged the leftover pillow on her bed.

Her eyes closed in an attempt to find the pleasure of sleeping until she felt someone lay down next to her and hug her waist.

"Unnie?" Chaeyeon muttered, turning slowly to meet her leader with her eyes closed. "What are you doing here?"

"Minjoo fell asleep in my bed and didn't want to sleep on the couch, so ..." She left the sentence in the air and pouted. "Could I sleep with you?"

Chaeyeon smiled and put an arm around her back comfortably. Eunbi took the opportunity to use her free arm as a pillow.

"I want to sleep but I can't" Eunbi murmured after a while. She had arranged her head in such a way that Chaeyeon's lips brushed her bare forehead.

"Do you want me to pamper you, don't you?"

Eunbi nodded softly.

Chaeyeon stifled a laugh and started her journey with small kisses. She rested her lips on Eunbi's forehead until it reached her cheeks and nose.

Eunbi sighed feeling her muscles relax at the soft touch of pink lips.

"How is Izone’s baby? How is my baby? ” Chaeyeon whispered as she kissed her entire face.

Eunbi laughed softly, letting herself be carried away by the pleasant sensation of being spoiled.

"Yah!"

"Do you want me to stop, unnie?" Chaeyeon continued to kiss her face with no intention of stopping until Eunbi managed to hide her face against her neck.

"Yah, you tell me you want to be pampered but now you're hiding, what do you want unnie?"

Eunbi spluttered intangibles and continued to curl up.

"Where's my good night kiss, unnie?" The younger one stung her back and kissed her head.

Eunbi laughed but pulled away from her and kissed her lips before returning to her hiding place.

"I can sleep now...Good night unnie"

"Mmm? Good night, Chae"