Pretty

Something between us

...and kind just like Lee Chaeyeon.

“She is so beautiful”

“She is so pretty”

“Why my babe is so lovely?”

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes and made a little pout. She crawled herself to her room and she just wants to sleep since she keeps awake the last night just for practicing.

Eunbi pressed her cheeks gently. Her lips gave a smile of love because she is in love

“Unnie?” Chaeyeon leaned her head looking for her touch. She sighs when she feels two thumbs caressing her warm cheeks. “Why do you caress my cheek but don’t hug me instead?”

Eunbi giggles and kisses her cheek before embrace her hidden her face on the hollow of her neck. 

“Don’t push yourself too much, ok?” Eunbi whispered, near to her ear, “I know I never heard my own advice but if I can stop you I will, you got me?”

Chaeyeon hugs her a little tighter. She wants to feel her closer, she likes to be closer like this to her leader, who she has a little crush on her. 

“I saw your email,” Eunbi says suddenly, their legs entangled, “I want to let you know that I have a crush on you too but not friendly” 

Chaeyeon feels her heart melt in her chest. She caresses her hair and put her away from her. 

“So you wanna be my girlfriend?” She asked softly. Her smile is a little brighter than before. “I want to be your girlfriend unnie” 

Eunbi smiles.

“Then be my girlfriend”

 

Sorry for not publish before. I hope you have a nice day today and tomorrow ;)