Happy

Something between us

...birthday babe.

Eunbi dragged her steps when she entered her apartment. She took her jeans and slipped it by her legs. Without shoes or something aside herself, she entered her room. She smirked when she found the only person she wants to see since this morning but for being an idol she can't.

She let her hair down before snaking up to snuggle against her girlfriend's back. She loves this when she doesn't have to think about how to be an idol or the great Kwon Eunbi. In moments like this, she can be the baby from her girlfriend and stay there, hugging her while she is sleeping and count every beauty mark she has. Eunbi can stay there with nothing more than their bodies together, just them alone. 

She let out a moan when she feels how her girl turned around. 

"Bad day?" the voice of the tallest girl made her smirked. "You don't hug me so tightly if you don't"

Eunbi wants to refute but she already knows her better than herself, she can't deny it. The older woman nodded against her chest and interlace her fingers behind her back. 

"Don't worry, you can stay in your shelter,” Eunbi can't ask for more, she seriously won the lottery, "I always here. I'm your home"

"You gonna give me diabetes, babe"

"Sorry, I can’t kill you on your birthday" Chaeyeon snuggled closer, her lips touch her forehead with a kiss, "Happy birthday, babe"

The older woman almost cried, she wanted to hear those words since that morning but she had to almost fly to the company early and her girlfriend was so busy with her own company. She felt a pair of lips against hers. 

"I just needed this" she mumbled still with her lips on hers, Chaeyeon giggles, "Sorry for being late"

"You don't" Chaeyeon smirked when they separated but still their hands are together, "You give me all the time I needed for doing all about your birthday party"

Eunbi rolled her eyes playfully.

"You don't-"

"I did" The blonde girl interrupt her putting her finger on her pretty lips, "You don't have to say me thank you I just want to make you happy"

"You always did Chae. Stay here with you..." Eunbi attracted her again and kiss her cheek with a goofy smile, "...is all that I want to be happy, babe"

Chaeyeon smirked because she didn’t want to cry, not when her girl was so sensitive the last days. 

"I love you so much, unnie" 

Like every time she says the magic words, Eunbi hugged her. Chaeyeon heard a moan and separated from her. 

"Are you practice hard again?"

It wasn't a question, the older woman wants to denied but her girlfriend knows the answer just seeing her legs. She touched them softly. 

"I told you, you don't have to try harder, babe" Chaeyeon scolded her with a frown. She starts to caress her girlfriend's leg over her hip, up and down, a little massage for her fragile legs. "You are already perfect"

"I don't know why I expect you to yell at me" Eunbi sighed dramatically but accept the great massage. 

"I don't like yell but if you stay doing this even in your thirty I will"

"Why you like to say that I'm thirty? You said it the last days"

"Because is special. I'm proud of dating an older woman"

Chaeyeon squeezes a little hard and earns a pinch. 

"Don't press too hard and stop saying those things"

"What? That I'm dating an older woman but she is a baby?"

"You are insufferable but who you do you tell?"

"You're mom called" Eunbi rolled her eyes when she changes the subject, "I assured her we were going to visit her next weekend "

"And..." Chaeyeon kept her leg without forgetting to tickle her, "She reminded me why I haven't put a ring on her daughter's finger"

"Your fault" recognized the smaller of the two. She removed her hands from her leg and made her hug her, but it didn't bother her when her girlfriend's hand her back under the shirt, "But I don't need a ring for us to be together."

"I know," she murmured against her hair, "but I'd like to see you in white."

"White is for s and our friends believe that I took your ity from you. Oh, if they knew"

Chaeyeon chuckled her chin on her girlfriend's head. Eunbi entwined her legs and made sure to cover them with the blankets while keeping her girlfriend close at hand.

"I love you, Chae. I'm not interested in a ring, I just want us to be like this every day even when we fight." The older woman felt her kiss her head and didn't stop her gently. With a sigh, she snuggled against the curve of her neck, "Are you going to stay with me until you tire of me?"

"Babe, we still have too many birthdays to celebrate together. This is just the beginning.”

 

Sorry for any mistake. Stay safe and happy ;)