Mad

Something between us

...at me whenever you want, I'm always here for you.

"Unnie, are you mad at me?"

"Unnie? Can you at least look at me? ”

"Eunbi unnie! I'm going to kiss you! "

Nothing. Chaeyeon didn't receive a response in all that time. She looked desperately at her girlfriend who has only ignored her presence since she left Nako's room.

"Unnie? Are you mad at me ... for what I said?”

Eunbi crossed her arms and continued to ignore her impassively.

"Unnie, it was a joke. Do you want to know why I said that? ” Chaeyeon sat next to her but Eunbi still kept staring straight ahead. "What a beautiful profile, Unnie. Well, I love fruit but I don't like that you give me that because you give it to everyone. Stop looking at me so it's true ”

"Yah! How hard did it cost you to tell me that at first?”

"If you've been sitting there for ten minutes ignoring me like you don't want to know anything about me, how could I tell you?"

Eunbi sighed and uncrossed her arms.

“Stop laughing, it's not funny how bad I felt. No, don't you dare ... why do you like to hug me when I want to get mad? ... What if it works? I will not answer that. Will you still accept what I bought you? ”

"Omo, unnie, of course, I do. I love fruit ... I just want a different gift from my big baby "

Eunbi wanted to cross her arms again if she didn't have Chaeyeon on her lap hugging her shoulders and kissing her cheeks as if she hadn't seen her in a long time. She laughed over her annoyance.

"OK OK. What do you want? Something at home? Okay, I can cook something spontaneous for you and spend the afternoon watching movies or just talking. Do you want? Now get off my lap ”

"No"

"And how do you want me to cook?"

"Have you seen your arms? You can easily charge me. Yah, it's not to bother you just take it as a compliment. You are totally feminine with those arms. You see? I like that smile now let's cook"