Cuddles

Something between us

...every night it's just a secret for us. 

Chaeyeon yawns without releasing the blanket in her hand. She doesn't make any sound, she didn't want to bother any of her younger members. She gently pressed the door and closed it just as gently. She searched for the bed and found a fairly familiar scene. Her leader handling her phone while hugging a pillow. She could only smile as she approached the edge of the bed and touched the feet that came out from under the blanket.

“Cuddle?” Chaeyeon asked forgetting her blanket. She snuggled up behind her with great ease, she could even hear as she turned off her phone.

Eunbi sighs hidden her phone under the pillow and snuggled against her with a little smile in her lips. 

“Comfy, unnie?” Chaeyeon rounder her arm around her waist a pulled her closer to her. “What do you see?”

”Videos,” Eunbi reply with a yawn. Her arms were hugging a pillow. “About me before debut.” 

Chaeyeon smiles against her head, putting her chin over her locks. 

“Something new?”

”Yes, I successfully really well”

The main dancer giggles and nods.

"You're always being better, unnie." 

The leader smiles. They keep closer to each other but she feels uncomfortable and she didn't know what is.

"What's going on, unnie?" 

“I don’t..." Eunbi sighs, "...I don't want to sleep like this tonight.”  

Chaeyeon nodded and released her. Eunbi laid her back in the bed and spread her arms, waiting for her. Chaeyeon smiles while hugging her, she put her ear against her chest. She feels how her leader was relaxing at the beat of her heart.

“Like this?” 

The leader smiles and nodded happily, like every night Chaeyeon leave her own comfortable bed to go to her and hugged her until the morning comes. Since her problems sleep, Chaeyeon gives her an easy solution, sleep with her. She offered herself like a teddy bear to hug and after soft words she accepted. 

"Are you going well?" the younger girl asked with a sigh. "The girls didn't sleep until recently. I had to put Yujin in her own bed before comes to here."

Eunbi giggles and nods.

"I put Nako in her bed," she explains, "She was hugging Yuri but Chaewon was already there, so I had to wake her up. She talks when she is sleep, you know?"

Chaeyeon nodded.

"She always talks when she is sleeping, one time Sakura almost shout when she heard a noise from anywhere." 

They laughed and snuggled. Eunbi remembers the first time they met, it's strangely comfortable that they are so close now even if in the program put them like direct competition. She is grateful for that. She puts her leg almost to her hip trying to recall how she always does. 

"You know?" Chaeyeon suddenly spoke while she is caresses the back of her arm, "something weird happened to me today." 

Eunbi caresses her hair and kissed her forehead before whispered.

"I forgot my own last name today." 

"Yeah? You can use mine if you forget again." 

Chaeyeon turned red and snuggled closer to her, hidden her face in her chest. Eunbi laughed while she is hugging her. 

"Unnie," she complained but she is smiling, anyway. "you are so hilarious." 

"But I feel more comfortable saying those things to you."

"Things like what?" 

Eunbi hummed with her lips so close to her forehead. She lifts up her chin and Chaeyeon seems shy against her gaze. Eunbi smiles with new confidence.

"So you aren't so confident now, huh?" she mumbled while looking at her. "I feel more confident now, why you don't?"

Chaeyeon forgot her shyness for a moment, looks at her, and shows a warm smile. 

"I like being close to you, unnie." she sighs. "I always serious about my feelings to you. I'm happy you can say more easily the feelings you can keep for yourself. I like what we have, unnie" 

"I like it too." Eunbi pressed her lips against her forehead, "you know that I like to kiss your forehead while you sleeping?" 

"That's why I always wake up with a mark of lips?"

Eunbi lovingly pinched her arm and gently pressed her lips to hers, forgetting how little cold it was around them. Her heart warmed as Chaeyeon touched her cheek and squeezed her carefully. Her feeling deepened when Chaeyeon kissed her cold cheek fondly, where she lacked the heat she was already there to provide it.

"Are you happy now?"

"I always happy with you, Chaeyeonnie."

Chaeyeon hugged her a long time before returned to the same position. 

"Your heart tells me you don't lie, unnie. I like we share the same feeling." 

 

 

COMEBACK DAY!

Give love and support to our girls ;) Have a happy day ;)